EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew #6

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
copper curls
Welcoming Newbies with Cheers and Emmett-hugs

Re: EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew #6

Post by copper curls »

Esme ~

so glad to have you with us!

of course, there is a Team Esme thread - Divine Design is what it's officially called. :D

glad you were able to replace your French doors, by the way.
PM me for this stamp! | Cam is my TwiTwin | EDC/CS & OC | Mafia Mentors | Asst. Manager CCB&B | Team Leah | APPC Platinum Member | Welcome Wagon | MSV
cullensallovamybinda
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
Location: Owning the candy store. Watching *drooling* over Emmetts BonBon's with Shannon!! :P yumm<3

Post by cullensallovamybinda »

MRS CULLEN! ESME! How nice to see you!

* thinks in head " oh cow pies what in the world is she gunna hear us say ... :| think! keep ur head outoff the gutter."*

im sure you could join in on our little quiz if it is ok with BHG. i think you insite would be wonderfull.

]well i can wait to here from any of the cullen family. Even Rose if she is going to be friendly :)

talk to yall later,
CAM<3

lets hope jazz and emmett keep the arguments to the outside.. :|
FrontLoaderTrainee~EDC.INC lets break down some houses
The Red Jell-O Reinforcementsvs.Emmett's Undiesvs.The Cotton Candy Revolutionists Jell-O Wars of '09
KAT IS MY TWI TWIN
copper curls

Post by copper curls »

OHMYGIDDYGOD - CAM!

what is she reads all the stuff we've said about Emmett?? her son??? :o :shock: :o :shock: :?
the cutouts... the pictures... BON BONS!!!!

she'll get a frigging restraining order on all of us, is what she'll do.
and then she'll tell Rose.

we're dead.
PM me for this stamp! | Cam is my TwiTwin | EDC/CS & OC | Mafia Mentors | Asst. Manager CCB&B | Team Leah | APPC Platinum Member | Welcome Wagon | MSV
cullensallovamybinda
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
Location: Owning the candy store. Watching *drooling* over Emmetts BonBon's with Shannon!! :P yumm<3

Post by cullensallovamybinda »

Nonono.... esme wold never do that.. woud she.?
she is so sweet and motherly ..
and good with these things..

girlies i think we night me into a would of trubble. the bonbons are in jepordy. grab ur rulers and hammers and get ready for a battle if she comes :|
Cam :|
FrontLoaderTrainee~EDC.INC lets break down some houses
The Red Jell-O Reinforcementsvs.Emmett's Undiesvs.The Cotton Candy Revolutionists Jell-O Wars of '09
KAT IS MY TWI TWIN
The Real Esme Cullen
Keeping the boys honest

Post by The Real Esme Cullen »

Thank you very much for the warm welcome. I'm new to this online correspondence so please forgive me if I make a faux pas.

Thank you, Mss. Copper Curls for the directions to the Team Esme thread. I may just pop over there to say hello. It is just overwhelmingly flattering to see a thread that discusses oneself. Yes, I was able to find several suitable products, but I decided to make a new french door from scratch, that way it would be more authentic and more in touch with the style of the room. They did have several insightful instructions on different ways to create your own french door.

Hello Mss. Cam, I'm sure I won't hear anything that my boys haven't said before. Although, this is Emmett's thread and I'll leave the corrections to him. However, both boys know to keep such physical games outside, but occasionally their verbal games get out of hand. No harm that cannot be undone so no foul, however they are not enjoying their current punishment.

Do I need to correspond directly with "BHG" to be included in the quiz?

I'm not sure what the family has planned today, beside Carlisle being at the hospital today.

No worries, I do not think I could catch up on all the posts that have been written in this forum and the proceeding ones. I need to go play catch up in the Team Esme forum...I wonder what they say about me.

I'm sure Rosalie wouldn't harm you if she found Bonbons. Oh, girls, she can't eat chocolate!
Earning sainthood by raising five teenagers for eternity.
The Real Rosalie Hale
More beautiful than you'll ever be

Post by The Real Rosalie Hale »

coppercurls wrote:and then she'll tell Rose.

Um...tell me what? Emmett, what exactly is going on on this thread?

cullensallovamybinda wrote:Even Rose if she is going to be friendly

Hmmm. We'll just pretend that was unsaid, shall we?
Yes, I am stunning.
The Real Emmett Cullen
Irritating Grizzlies
Location: In the garage with Rosalie... nudge, nudge, wink, wink

Post by The Real Emmett Cullen »

Hey everyone, the cheers and gymnastics were great!

Hey Mom! I said I was sorry about the doors, but Jasper started it! And no, I don't like our punishment. No games of any kind whatsoever in the house. She took away the Xbox, the WII, and she's threatening to take the new plasma tv.

Oh, and my Bonbons aren't chocolate and Rose can have a taste any time she wishes. :D

Speaking of Rose... Hello darling. You've been here before, this is the place where all my devoted fans come to hang out. They love me here! LOVE ME! You have your own and they love you over there so don't ruin my fun!
Why should the devil have all the good times?
copper curls

Post by copper curls »

um, hello, Rosalie *gulp*
so very nice to see you and your mother here today.

please disregard everything that was said... just some jokes between friends, harmless stuff, y'know... heh heh. no need to worry. and I am so dreadfull sorry for Cam's lack of manners. :oops:

lovely chatting with you, Mrs. Cullen, and I'm so glad that I was able to help you out. I'm sure BHG would be glad for your participation in the quiz, but I don't know if you would have to ask her directly... I could find out for you, if you like.

and, I really do not want to get us into any trouble here, but I also do not want there to be any miscommunication between us, because I really do respect you, Mrs. Cullen. so - Rosalie, please avert your eyes. lovely lovely vampire eyes, yes yes. please. thank you - I will just say this: bonbons are not chocolate.
shanon
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by shanon »

BAM! *barrels through door* CAM! KAT! The OC! *looks around* Where's my DT? Shan/non's come in pairs . ;) Ohh! I haven't missed Emmett. Oh crap. I see Rose. *sighs& kicks off shoes*
I'm ready for a quiz.
EDC,Inc- Dumptruck Trainee!!!
Pic for banner by someone else.
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

Emmett! Esme! Rosalie! Sooo nice to meet you all, you are particularly awesome. :D

*waits for BHG to post question...*

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)