Twilight Mafia XVI

ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Re: Twilight Mafia XVI

Post by ringswraith »

((If Gio is a "boy," that makes the rest of y'all infants.))

I chuckled at Lucia's confused expression but opted not to go into a lengthy explanation at this time.

I could tell people were still worried about Monica. "Lidia- Would you like me to go search for her, too?"
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

(Hey! Lid's young and dandy! She's only *counts* maybe 200 years young than Gio. Ish.
Just some sort of background history for your charrie. You can be as vague and funny as Lidia's or as detailed as Medea's. I prefer smaller ones, though.
Random fact of the day: State tests are not nearly as hard as some people think. Silly people.)

"Let's leave it at that Gio can start your car without keys, Lucia." I said, patting her on the head as I shooed her into the car. I added something mentally, too, Spencer and Frankie are both taken, sorry dear.

I turned to GIo, "Well, that's why Spencer and Frankie are here. I'm having them drive home while I go look for Monica. I have my owns ways of getting home, so once we find her, I'll meet you back at the Mansion, with Monica and Rosa and her brother in tow." I shooed the last people into the car as Spencer and Frankie started playing Rock Paper Scissors Lizard SPock to see who got to drive first.

(By the way, new blog post. Yes, I actually did it! OMG!)
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

((wow! go you! :lol:

And by 'boy' I meant male... Even grandmothers consider people like their husbands boys. Geesh.))

Spencer and Frankie are both taken, sorry dear, Lidia mind messaged me, after saying "Let's leave it at that Gio can start your car without keys, Lucia," and patting me on the head. Damn, I cursed mentally. A guy would be nice. Ow.

I fell into the car and sat in my seat I sat in getting to the amusement park. I was excited. The Mafia Mansion must be pretty cool for the famalia to live there... This will be fun.

~h. f. e. l .

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Post by best_beating_heart »

((Yay! New blog! Haha way to go Vi!))

I got into the car and put on my seatbelt (like it would affect a vampire!) Frankie and Spencer were not the greatest drivers. Still, I didn't wanna go flying through a window and escape unscathed.

"We need music!" I cried and stretched towards the radio with a CD in my hand. It was Punk Goes Pop, Volume 2. It always made me hyper, that CD.

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

(I know, I'm so proud of myself! Now to go add Lucia's bio...
In more other news, I really want the score to Monsters Inc. I love that movie.
Hmm, mind messaging. Cool name.)

Dang, Lucia cursed mentally. A guy would be nice. Ow.

I glared at her, POTTY MOUTH! then I rolled my eyes. There does seem to be a shortage of male Mafia members, isn't there? Interesting. I'll have to look into it. I thought. Thoughtfully. Because you can do that.
Spencer_thefrappboy
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Spencer_thefrappboy »

*starts playing an intense game of Rock Paper Scissors Lizard Spock*
PAPER SO DISPROVES SPOCK, FRANKIE! LID! MAKE FRANKIE STOP CHEATING!
*glares at Frankie, who Death!Glares back*
I'm driving. Spock ain't unbeatable, foo.

*passes a CD of Disney singalongs to Maria* Or we can listen to this! :D
I AM THE FRAPP BOY!
And proud of it!
I answer only to Lidia Tagliano!
And I make bloody wicked frapps, if I do say so myself...
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

I rolled my eyes as Lidia mentally scolded me, POTTY MOUTH! There does seem to be a shortage of male Mafia members, isn't there? Interesting. I'll have to look into it.

And then Spencer held out a CD of Disney sing a longs, and I told Lidia, Ugh, who's with the two-year-old, Spencer? He's creeepy.

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Post by best_beating_heart »

I looked at the CD Spencer held out and I looked at Lucia from the corner of my eye. She was making a face at the CD and I giggled and turned back to Spencer.

"We'll listen to that after this CD is over, okay?"

Spencer looked disappointed so I turned up the volume a little on A Day to Remember's rendition of Over My Head. I was a little bit tired of Disney songs at the moment.

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

I frowned at Lucia, How the crap do you not like Spencer? He's adorable, chubby, squeaks like a duck when you poke him when he's sleeping, and he's totally kidding about the Disney songs. By the way, Disney singalongs are totally cool, and when you see me on the freeway singing my lungs out and getting lots of hi fives from passing drivers, you'll be jealous. I retorted. It was a little OOC, but you can't diss Disney songs. If you did, it was certain that you were deprived as a child.

I sighed and walked over to Frankie and Spencer, pulling them apart before Frankie started throwing his kettle corn at Spencer. "Spencer won, since Spock is disproved by paper, however sad it may be. You get passenger, Frankie, and switch in Sacramento." I ordered. They nodded and got in the car.

"Mkay, that lot is all packed." (to save time, we'll just edit out them stopping at the hotel...) I said to no one in particular. "Now, to find Monica." I looked back one last time, to make sure everyone got in the car, and Gio was getting Lucia's Porsche, before I headed back towards the park as the last of the fireworks finale was going off.
Spencer_thefrappboy
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Spencer_thefrappboy »

*grins* Ha! I told you so!
*sticks tongue out at Frankie and climbs in the driver's seat*
Okay, blast off in T minus... Er, wait. Everyone's in, right? Do we need a head count? *looks around* I didn't think so.
Ready set go!
*pulls out of the parking lot violently; Frankie looks terrified*
Don't worry, no one will die! We might hit a Hobbit in Southern Oregon, but that'll be Frankie's fault!
I AM THE FRAPP BOY!
And proud of it!
I answer only to Lidia Tagliano!
And I make bloody wicked frapps, if I do say so myself...