Rate the quote IV

Oh Rosalie!
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Harper's Island. Hiding from John Wakefield and Henry Dunn.

Re: Rate the quote IV

Post by Oh Rosalie! »

Wanda: Timmy, what's with the long face?
Cosmo: What's with the long teeth....oh right, genetics
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

"Maybe the Earth would be better off without us. Safe and clean and perfect liek a toy nobody ever played with. Pretty and pointless"
-A Softer World
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
readmymind
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by readmymind »

Stars did fly toward each other, irresistibly, as if they were falling in love. And millions of years later, lovers on Earth drew together and fell in love, watching the stars fall.
Midnight Sun: She was dreaming of me. And it wasn't even a nightmare. She wanted me stay with her, there in the dream.--Edward Cullen
Starless*Eyes
Location: "Doctor, Doctor, I've got an emergency. It seems I'm head over heels, a case of L-O-V-E."

Post by Starless*Eyes »

9 that's so sweet.

Nick Rice: You think your wife and daughter would feel good about you killing in their name?
Clyde Shelton: My wife and daughter can't feel anything. They're dead.
-Law Abiding Citizen
i.heart.Garrett.Hedlund.
"...How I hated to go back to my house, to hide in the dark and pretend to sleep while so many were dying."-Carlisle Cullen<3 Team Carlisle
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

'if you build it they will come'
'say what?''oh sorry wrong person'
'erm okay...'
'luke i am your father..'
'wrong person jones'
'sorry'
'follow me.'
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

9 LOL!!!

"I used to have troubles finishing sentences, but now I....."
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
readmymind

Post by readmymind »

[One Tree Hill. Brooke and Haley had pot brownies and are watching The Wizard of Oz w/ Quinn)

Haley: Now they say they represent the Lollipop Guild. Do you think that's a trade union and if it is why did they unionize? Did they need shorter hours, longer sticks, or different flavors. Look at their little suits!! That really cracks me up! *laughs*
Quinn: Wow that didn't take very long....Brooke are you okay?
Brooke: *hiding behind a pillow. points at the tv* Please tell that munchkin to stop looking at me?

40 second clip of the scene: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOJHCmPB ... re=related
Midnight Sun: She was dreaming of me. And it wasn't even a nightmare. She wanted me stay with her, there in the dream.--Edward Cullen
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

'it's amazing how everyone overlooks Disney's Anti Semitic behavior.'
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

6 that's not a quote that's a statement.

"I know where our joi de virve wnet. We burried it in that graveyard. I'll go get the shovels. Oh! Oh we should get one of those old timey lanterns"

-ASW
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
readmymind

Post by readmymind »

[Fresh Prince]

Carlton: For a long time it gave me nightmares, witnessing an injustice like that... It's a constant reminder of just how unfair this world can be... I can still hear them taunting him...”Silly rabbit, Trix are for kids!"... I mean, WHY COULDN'T THEY JUST GIVE HIM SOME CEREAL?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwHf_06A-P0