Randomness...The 13th

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
bac
Mesmerized by her own Dr. Cullen

Randomness...The 13th

Post by bac »

Welcome to your 13th thread, you know the rules, everything goes, make it at least 3 lines and if you have any questions, contact Lynzeee or any other ramdomness regular.

Happy Halloween! :twisted:
by Laniyeah on photobucket
Tengo Nubs.
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: Fighting off all the chubies who want to steal her fictional men. ::cough::SAM&SHEL::cough::

Re: Randomness...The 13th

Post by Tengo Nubs. »

hello randies!!!!

dude, i am TOTALLY going to be the first one to post. none of you can stop me! bahahahaha. well, one of you COULD if you post before me which is why i'm trying to type fast!

i just woke up. but it's HALLOWEEENNNN! so
HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!!! :D :D :D

i need to clean my room and go buy a pumpkin. me and my bestie are carving them tonight and then watching "scary" movies haha. it should be fantastic.

i need to go find some food cuz i'm hungry. but YAY FOR A NEW THREAD!!!!

**new thread dance**

love!
Sam and Shel <3 --Twinnies Randomness Regular. Addicted to the Brothers <3
Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Wingtear »

WOHOO!!!

Happy new thread everyone!
Since it's #13 and Halloween, should we let it survive past the weekend? Since #12 took almost 7 months to do, we should be forgiven if we just happen to tear through one a bit fast, don't you think? :twisted:

Ninna just got home from what she thought would be a quick b-day party at 3pm (it's almost 9 now) but her mom asked if she would stay for dinner afterwards. And any dinner Ninna don't have to make herself is a good dinner!

And yes, speak/write in 3rd person day is still in effect...
Banner and avatar by the amazing MRK
maddy<3twilight
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by maddy<3twilight »

woot woot randomness 13 :)
yay i looove this!!!!!
halloween yesterday.
i got half a pillow case
and me and my friends went to an apartment building and we buzzed to peoples apartments and said trick or treat.
and we went to dairy queen and we got cookie dough yum yum
RR! ~ Major Dark! ~ I <3 Peeta! ~ J<3B ~
'twahy-lahyt'
Lusting for Blood

Post by 'twahy-lahyt' »

New thread!!!!!!!!!! Yes! For some reason this seems epic. Why? because we were on the last thread for so long.

I just got off the phone with Mary. We talked for 30ish minutes.
We're working on my I-need-to-talk-more mission. I dunno how it's coming along though.

I REALLY don't want to go to school tomorrow, but I have to. Alas! I guess I'll live though. Maybe...

Today was good, aside from the homework I just finished... And the hour or so at church with nothing to do for entertainment. *cough cough cough cough*

Sam is off somewhere. I think watching The Half Blood Prince? possibly. I don't really know, we haven't talked much this weekend. Which saddens me greatly.

Hmm, Halloween. I went to a fall festival at my church. We had a chili cook-off. Abby won... she's only, like, 8 years old. (Mary, this is youknowwho's little sister... I thought I would just throw that out there for you.)

I need sleep now, but I'm not tired. So this is problematic.
Night loves! <3
Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Wingtear »

Happy Monday Randomness!

I've rather come to like Mondays now that I don't have to go to work. they mean newspaper (no paper on Sat-Sun), activities (everything's closed on weekends) and that D's coming home tomorrow (or going to work, so I guess I only like every other Monday). This is a good Monday, though a bit gloomy. Completely forksy outside.

I need to call and get a new acu-appointment, since the one on Friday got canceled. My wrists have been an abomination this past few days. Like, I couldn't lift my duvet this morning, it hurt too much...

I made up pup's crib yesterday :mrgreen:

I've got a few care packages to pack and ship today, to Misty, Lily and Neva. Hope the ones to the US goes there and not to Thailand as they did last time I mailed something there... I think that was Valentines Day cards that finally arrived in the end of May... Let's not do that again...

edit made November 4th so I'm not breaking the rules...

Mornin' Randomness
Today is due-date and there's not a pup in sight *sigh*
Everything is ready at home, except the balcony that still needs cleaning up, but that's todays project so...
I wish it would all just start, I wanna get to know this little person! I envy Bella for just waiting a month or so for Nessie, but the delivery she had i can totally do without!

I should be locked up, I spend waaay too much money every time I leave the house.
X-mas pressies starting to pile up in the corners.
Father's Day on Sunday. I have D's gift ready. And it's not underwear or socks.
Banner and avatar by the amazing MRK
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by samajama »

OHMIGOD! a new randomness thread! :roll:
I remember when this was something that happened all the time. *le sigh*

nothing is really new with me, i think. I mean there are people things I haven't told you peeps because I'm on here so sporadically.. hm. yeah, I have no idea.

haunted house on Saturday was an epic win! we made 59 people cry. success! (didn't beat the record of 69 from last year but oh well) I made Batman jump and two grown men whimper. so, I win. :]

I have an awkwardly annoying pimple on my chin.

I'm going to sew the blanket for my unborn neice/nephew now. one of my classes was cancelled =D

I think my roommate is sick and if she's getting me sick, there will be a beat down. my throat started hurting last night but I had some tea this morning and it stopped, so I'm hoping that isn't going to be a permanent thing. my head was hurting, too but it's stopped, more or less.

I changed my sheets! go me! ;] I need to wash them along with some other shtuffs, but that can wait until friday night (that is, when everyone else goes out and isn't doing laundry)

okay, I think that's it for now.

love you, randies <3<3
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

Hey Randies! I hope everyone is doing well!

Woo Hoo! New thread. I wonder how long this one will last?

Nothing new going on here. I had a job interview today (well yesterday) and I go back tomorrow (well actually today) for my second interview. Keeping my fingers crossed that this one pans out. It's not much but at this point, I just want to get back to work. It's been so weird not working for almost 2 months when I was working constantly working for 12 yrs straight. It will be nice getting back into the swing of things because I've become such a lazy sack. LOL!

Take Care All! <3

Toodles!
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

Hello everyone, it's lucky #13!!! :lol:

So first I have to say that Tengo Nubs I love your Rupert Grint banner. He is SUCH a cutie! And he does a great job as Ron, especiall in the last movie. He was just hilarious.

So I'm listening to the NM soundtrack rigt now & on there there is a song by a band called the Black Rebel Motorcycle Club. And it made me laugh when I read that. NM is the perfect time to have a motorcycle club!

I hope I find a job soon too. (Good Luck skylarblue) I've been out of work for 3 months! A couple weeks ago I got a 2nd interview for a job but I didn't get it. And that for me is more frustrating than not getting a second interview, I was one step closer to getting a job! I HATE job hunting. It is like one of the worst things in the world to have to do.

Okay I think that's all I've got for now. Bye everyone! Have a great few days, it'll probably be that long before I get on again. :mrgreen:
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
December
Muse of Philosophical Discussion

Post by December »

A BRIEF WORD FROM YOUR FRIENDLY NEIGHBOURHOOD MOD TEAM ABOUT CLEAN LANGUAGE.

PLEASE DON'T TRY TO FIND CLEVER WAYS AROUND OUR FILTERS. They're there for a reason. We realize we've maybe not made our policy clear in the past, and that many of you may have been using "alternative" spellings in good faith, thinking that this was ok. So we want to reiterate our rules: If a word is still decipherable, it's still offensive and doesn't belong on these boards. Don't make us waste our time and yours updating our filters to keep up with inventive new misspellings. Just find an unexceptionable way of expressing yourself. We want to keep these boards PG! We have really young kids on this site. And even Adult threads can be read by viewers of all ages.

And remember: the filters are not a free pass. Just because something isn't in the filters, that doesn't mean it's appropriate to write on the Lex. It's up to you to keep your posts PG. In particular, THE FILTERS CAN'T CATCH ANYTHING INSIDE BANNERS AND AVIES -- please don't make us come after you to clean them up!

Please note that this isn't a response to any particular posts or threads -- it's just an issue we've let slide for a long time, and we wanted to clarify our position. And we've picked a few well-trafficked threads as the quickest way of reaching the most people. For a more detailed account of our policies, please have a look at our Posting Rules.

Thanks!

“When did you ever promise to kill yourself falling out of Charlie’s tree?”