Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 3

rockbandstar
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 3

Post by rockbandstar »

So I don't think I have seen This one posted yet...

I haven't really caught up on all the Harpers Bazaar stuff but it sounds like it is a doozy of an interview... *heads off to read online*

Neya
older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Post by older_twilight_fan »

Hi everyone! I can't think of a better way to celebrate Hump Day than viewing glorious pictures of Robsten or Rob over and over.

Chris Weitz cleans up nicely too. 8-) Why does Rob always look so happy and relaxed in Japan?

Do they have the best smirk and the sexiest back ever, or what?

Here's some of the HB loveliness with silly captions just because I was bored, and it's been an entire hour or so since we've had a new pic of Rob or Robsten online:

"My legs are so long and sexy." "No... my legs are the longest and sexiest."

"Doesn't this picture remind you of the way Catherine posed us for the meadow scene in Twilight?" "Wait...there was a meadow scene in Twilight?" :?

"I don't know how to drive a motorcycle; I thought you did." "I don't even know where to find my car. But God, we sure look hot!"

Caryn, so sorry you'll have to miss your trip to Hawaii. :( You're right about the last 36 hours being pretty amazing in our world. I don't remember having quite the photo frenzy and being this worked up since the first shirtless pics of Rob from the Volturi reunion scene were posted way back when. ;)

Jade, feisty KSTew is great! I watched a nice interview with Billy Burke where he was asked if he felt like sort of a father figure to Kristen Stewart, after playing her Dad in these movies. He gave a hilarious answer saying that he didn't really feel like a father figure to her as she was a pretty strong person and "kick butt" (except he didn't say butt), and that he was a little bit scared of her. :lol:

Kristiner, so sorry that you're still without internet. That's such a pain in the booty (since I can no longer post any other version of the word I would rather post). I guess the only thing you've really missed are these halfway decent, so-so pictures of Rob for the December Vanity Fair issue and these picture of Rob and Kristen where they look sort of okay...meh...I guess... if you like that sort of thing, for the December issue of Harper's Bazaar. :lol: Obviously you already know I'm kidding and the pictures are freaking incredible!

Sandy, sorry you're home with a sick one again and hope she feels better soon! Maybe you can catch up on the fanfic while she's "resting". After seeing all these gorgeous new pics of Rob and Robsten--I think we're going to need the full-size, reclining PervSectionals with built-in cupholders and remote controls, because I am never leaving! :lol:

With all this talk around here about Rob and Kristen...and will they, or won't they... and they have, or they have not 8-) ...
I just wondered if anyone's ever seen any fanfiction about RPattz and KStew? I guess that might be kind of pervy or odd :oops:, but I'm sure it's out there somewhere. :D
Banner by TammyAZ
diane771
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by diane771 »

Hi everyone
I see everybody is still exxited about the pics. Everyday NEW ONES I can't wait till tomorrow. Harper is not here yet in St,Louis,
I threw something together, not very good but has New PIcs. controlcheck it out if you want.
Sorry to hear everyone is so sick. missing Trips OMG Caryn I hope you can reschedule.
I am getting about today and hope to be out of pain in a few.
Thanks for all the great pics. I just find it hard to believe that Rob and Kristen look that way towards each other and are only friends. But if that's what they want to tell us hey it;s ok with me. as long as I get invited to the wedding. NO CRASHERS for this one. :D
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/rules-dont-stop-me
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/i-dont-care0001
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

Joolie, can I call you something different every time? Or will that got confuzzling? I might just settle with Joolie since I've already been calling you that. Yes, I was thinking about how Kstew would be horrified that we've been talking about her and Rob doin' the deed. I kinda feel ashamed.

Tracy ~ Loool. I'd probably be scared of her if I met her. Na, I'd be prepared for it :) As long as she doesn't make me cry, then I should be good. Rawr. Gotta love Billy though. Billy is quite feisty too.. or he looks it.. :lol:

And I think Kris and Robbie are definitely together. I had some doubt, but now I don't. But they don't want people to care whether they're dating or not.. but I can't help it. Two amazing people... gorgeous... talented... how can you not care?
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

Wow, you guys were busy around here yesterday. I can't comment on everything.

Gii~ Sorry about the ticket. That sucks. But yay on reading The Office. You are going to love it. BB is really something. And he just keeps on getting better with every chapter.

Caryn~ Thanks for the interview link. I so want that magazine, but I seriously doubt I'll find it anywhere around here :( Oh well, I'll just have to enjoy the pictures. I've saved them all.

Tracy~ I love you captions. And Kristen's legs seems to stretch all the way into the sky in that dress. She is just so stunning. And with Rob at her side, it is perfect.

JulieM~ That was the first thing I thought. A sexy version of the meadow scene.
I do think she would be embarrassed that we're talking about her and Rob like that. But at least we have the best intentions.

Jade~ I love how Kristen answers. She is funny and strong, and she's right...It is sort of damned if you do, damned if you don't. I don't really care if they say it or not. I just hope that they find the right thing for them, and stick with it.
Rob was quoted in my newspaper yesterday (source:VF), saying that he was not dating Kristen. And that he couldn't possibly be having secret dates with her since he couldn't leave his hotel room. Which is pretty sad. But...He can keep KStew in his hotelroom :D

Kristiner~ I'm glad to have you back! Sorry you missed so much, and about your internet connection. Hope you can get it fixed soon so we can have you back full time.

Thanks to everyone for the videos. I'll watch later.

It's actually started snowing a bit here... And it is cold and windy. I think I need to snuggle up with this and this :D Yes, we've seen them before, but Rob is well worth a re-run.
Have a great day everyone!
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~
December
Muse of Philosophical Discussion

Post by December »

A BRIEF WORD FROM YOUR FRIENDLY NEIGHBOURHOOD MOD TEAM ABOUT CLEAN LANGUAGE.

PLEASE DON'T TRY TO FIND CLEVER WAYS AROUND OUR FILTERS. They're there for a reason. We realize we've maybe not made our policy clear in the past, and that many of you may have been using "alternative" spellings in good faith, thinking that this was ok. So we want to reiterate our rules: If a word is still decipherable, it's still offensive and doesn't belong on these boards. Don't make us waste our time and yours updating our filters to keep up with inventive new misspellings. Just find an unexceptionable way of expressing yourself. We want to keep these boards PG! We have really young kids on this site. And even Adult threads can be read by viewers of all ages.

And remember: the filters are not a free pass. Just because something isn't in the filters, that doesn't mean it's appropriate to write on the Lex. It's up to you to keep your posts PG. In particular, THE FILTERS CAN'T CATCH ANYTHING INSIDE BANNERS AND AVIES -- please don't make us come after you to clean them up!

Please note that this isn't a response to any particular posts or threads -- it's just an issue we've let slide for a long time, and we wanted to clarify our position. And we've picked a few well-trafficked threads as the quickest way of reaching the most people. For a more detailed account of our policies, please have a look at our Posting Rules.

Thanks!

“When did you ever promise to kill yourself falling out of Charlie’s tree?”
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

Anybody trying to win a Volvo Soccer Mom mobile? I've seen the Volvo commercial more than the NM movie commercial. It's quite beautiful actually. They're giving away 2 tickets to the premier. Not sure when it ends. The games you play to try to win the car are kinda fun. Gii - I love you too! That really sucks about your ticket. If it'd happened here I coulda had it taken care of for you. Sad face. Thank you all for the welcome back. I miss you all entirely too much. Lol. The VF and HB photo shoots really are to die for. Lub em lots & lots! The ones where Rob has his hand curled around KStew's back/bum are awwrawr! Make me wanna nibble his Adam's apple. Hehe. I see we have a new person. Welcome! I am totes blanking on your name right now. So sorry! I'm Kristina, but most call me Kristiner. I'll have to give you a proper welcome when I'm posting from a computer, not my phone. Hope you all are doing well! TTFN. :)
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
newtonscricket
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by newtonscricket »

older_twilight_fan wrote:I guess the only thing you've really missed are these halfway decent, so-so pictures of Rob for the December Vanity Fair issue and these picture of Rob and Kristen where they look sort of okay...meh...I guess... if you like that sort of thing, for the December issue of Harper's Bazaar. :lol:

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

older_twilight_fan wrote:With all this talk around here about Rob and Kristen...and will they, or won't they... and they have, or they have not 8-) ...
I just wondered if anyone's ever seen any fanfiction about RPattz and KStew? I guess that might be kind of pervy or odd :oops:, but I'm sure it's out there somewhere. :D

I haven't read any but I know it exists. (Y'all know Rule 34 dontcha?) I bet the easiest way to find it would be on Twilighted, they have their fics very well organized.

Dovrebanen wrote: Rob was quoted in my newspaper yesterday (source:VF), saying that he was not dating Kristen. And that he couldn't possibly be having secret dates with her since he couldn't leave his hotel room. Which is pretty sad. But...He can keep KStew in his hotelroom :D

I love how the Harper's Bazaar article just casually notes that their hotel rooms in Vancouver are right next to each other.

Is this your first snow of the winter Trine? I kind of pictured Norway with snow in July. Here in the south we go a little nuts when it snows (and completely shut down. The amount of snow it takes to utterly immobilize us is pathetic)
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

hello all...

thanks for posting all the beautiful pictures, they keep me smile....

Jadey - I think Kris is really being defensive about it all... must mean there is something... I mean how can two of the most beautiful people in the world being locked up together in a hotel ( rooms next to eachother) not fall in love... Rob is a smart man he must see how absolutely beautiful kris is... And even kris can be immune to that force of beauty...

Diane can I come as your date to that wedding???? ;)

Trine Is it snowing already up north??? in holland it's cold but water still comes in a liquid form from the sky..
well at least you have snow... I'm still waiting for a white christmas 8-) ... but then again when it snows in holland the whole country shuts down.. no trains, no busses, people who can't drive in snow... I wonder how you are handeling the snow :?: ..must be better then we do...

I really have to start reading if I want to finish New Moon before the premiere... anybody else getting really exited it's only two week to go.... :lol:
Tonight are the EMA's, I wonder if there will be some New Moon stuff in it...It's in Germany there are a lot of twilighters there so maybe... maybe somebody from the cast (wolfpack ;) ) I hope.

maybe till later, otherwise have a nice evening.... ;)
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

Kris - I totally just entered the Volvo contest! And now I have to wait for phase two which starts tomorrow. Yay! Anyways..OMG we totally have the same mind because when I saw that one pic of Rob and KStew, I was thinking about his adam's apple too!

As for a possible "baking get together" with Rob and KStew..I think they are both just tired of everyone talking about them being together and stuff. They may be "baking cakes" or they may not be..but either way it is their personal business regardless of how much we ache to be all up in their business.

Sorry if anyone is confused with my "baking" stuff. I'm trying not to get in trouble again.