I wish I was in Disneyworld or Disneyland

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
simple_love♫
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Re: I wish I was in Disneyworld or Disneyland

Post by simple_love♫ »

YES!!!!!! i love this thread :lol:
Disney World is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i've been there 8 times and every time there's something new!! it's so exciting i want to go back now because there's a parade for Enchanted!!! hehehe Epcot is a lot of fun especially the Figment ride!!! "F-I-G-M-E-N-T you can see things differently... one spark of light of imagination...." hahaha Test Track is great too and in The Lands there's "Norway" where you can have breakfast with the Princesses and in Magic Kingdom there's the fun "kiddie" rides with the Princesses and Winnie the Pooh and Small World and in Adventure Land there's Splash Mountain, Pirates of the Caribbean and Thunder Mountain Railroad and in Tomorrow Land there's Space Mountain and Buzz Lightyear: Star Command oh and in MGM there's Tower of Terror!!! i don't really like Animal Kingdom it's so much hotter there than any other park and there's hardly any air conditioning sometimes it really is like Africa!! but it's getting better there's more air conditioned places going in the last time i was there Mount Everest ride had opened 3 months earlier and they were building an asia section and m ore places in the park were being air conditioned
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノKitty.
porscheturbo911
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by porscheturbo911 »

I've never been to Disneyland or Disneyworld :(! But this year, I get to go with my class to Disneyland for almost a week!! I'm so pumped! I honestly have no idea what to expect. Where I live, the amusement parks are not exactly that great. It must be awesome living near enough to Disneyland that you can drive there anytime you want!

When I was little, I had no idea that California and Florida were on different sides of the country, so I thought that Disneyland and Disneyworld were right next to each other :D!

Which do you think is better? Disneyland or Disneyworld?
mz.cullenn
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by mz.cullenn »

I've never been to Disneyworld...I've been to Disneyland instead.
I went to the one in Paris and I thought it was absolutely wonderful.
I LOVE EDWARD CULLEN.

Proud Cullenist, Member of Alice House and Supporter of Team Edward, Baby!
-VMT Queen of Diamonds-

I LOVE ME SOME JASPER.
dimber
Fishing with Charlie

Post by dimber »

I'm planning my honeymoon in Disneyworld next year...we'd like to spend a week in the resort in Orlando and then sail for a 7-day cruise in the Caribbean. I can't wait... :D
...we are such stuff that dreams are made on...

waiting tobe dazzled
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by waiting tobe dazzled »

Oh I love Disney World! I've only had the privalege of going once but I plan on going back as soon as possible. I was 17 when I went last year but the minute I went through the park gates I completly regressed to the age of 7. My friend and I were acting like such dorks; we got every character's autograph we could. Often we would be waiting in line and surrounded by 6 years old as far as the eye could see, but we didn't care! There was a Johnny Depp look-a-like that was nearly just as swoon worthy!
Field Supervisor of EDC, Inc.
Team Edward-Knight in Shining Volvo
Team Rosalie-Every Rose has it's thorn
Cotton Candy Revolutionists~Jell-O Wars of 09’
simple_love♫
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by simple_love♫ »

waiting tobe dazzled wrote:Oh I love Disney World! I've only had the privalege of going once but I plan on going back as soon as possible. I was 17 when I went last year but the minute I went through the park gates I completly regressed to the age of 7. My friend and I were acting like such dorks; we got every character's autograph we could. Often we would be waiting in line and surrounded by 6 years old as far as the eye could see, but we didn't care! There was a Johnny Depp look-a-like that was nearly just as swoon worthy!
Oh my gosh!! did you see Peter Pan in Adventure Land?! they usually have a really hot one!! :lol: and the Snow White in Epcot at the "The Lands" could pass for Alice she was so cute and tiny!! gosh this thread is making me want to go back!!! ....again!
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノKitty.
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

i went to disneyland this past summer, and it was the funnest vacation i've ever been on!! i LOVE space mountain!! so much fun.

the best part of disneyland, in my opinion, is california adventure. i LOVE the california screamin!!
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

I live in southern CA so I've been to Disneyland 5 times and california adventures twice. Fast passes are a life saver. Instead of waiting for 2 hours in line for Splash mountain I always get on in like 20 minutes. Seriously, Fast Passes rock, and if you ever go to a disney theme park you NEED them. Also, I heard this next year that if it's you're b-day you can get into disney theme parks for free. Yeah, no charge (of course they'll get you with the food and souveniers, but whatevs). I'm so exicted, I probably won't go for my birthday, but maybe go with my friends on theirs.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
Wolf-Girl90
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Wolf-Girl90 »

I've been to Paris twice and I loved it both times!
My favourite part was probably "Buffalo Bills Wild West Show"!
It was so good! The hotel was really nice to! The Socoya Lodge (That is most probably spelt wrong!)
My only complaint was that the swimming pool was freezing! :lol:
xoxo
J<3B::Taylor Lautner::Dating Thread::Cymru::Karl = LBF
Banner by ThreeThings
http://-roadkillchic.piczo.com
Jazzy'sgirl112108
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Jazzy'sgirl112108 »

DISNEYLAND!!! i went there for my 13 b-day party!!! sooooo freaking fun!!! the guy in front of the line for space mountain heard it was my birthday, and took us straight to the front!!!! i love disneyland..... and splash mountain!!! so awesome!! :lol:
Betting on Alice.