Twilight Mafia XVI

ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Re: Twilight Mafia XVI

Post by ringswraith »

((I'd like to think I started that. It's how we communicate anything out-of-character when I am RP'ing with friends online.

((And Lids- it's the one you have. I can see the endpoint now, and you're welcome to take a look at it then. But you'll actually have to, you know, read it to let me know I got it right. :lol: ))
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

(I still feel bad for never editing it for you- not that there was a lot to edit. I just got so busy, and its a horrible excuse.
*dounces* But I'm gald you're figuring things out! I'd I'm still glad to review stuff for you.

We're writing in brackets cuz I said so. Haha, not really. Like David said, out of character stuff. And we'll let him have the honors of starting it...
Dun worry, we'll come fetch you. Eventually.I have no idea what you kicked down, either. Perhaps very solid air?

Lid is STILL waiting... and humming Disney songs to herself... cuz she's bored... debating on busting out into a chorus of Hakuna Matata...)
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

((can we just magically say we're there? Then we can find 'Chessie'. 'Kay?))

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

((Reminder: 4 line posts!
That was the rule...right?))

Al sighed. The Mafia Mobile was pretty boring.

He went back to Rosa, and did a SuperAmazing!Wave. (Which consists of flailing fingers that go in all directions).
Hi Rosa! *SuperAmazing!Wave*
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

(Dude. You're on the road. With SPENCER driving. I'm not sure even a vampire could survive jumping out of that moving vehicale. Although nothing's scarier than crazy Frankie driving... So dun do it.
However, the SuperAmazing!Wave sounds like waving combined with Jazz Hands. Check yes?
And yes, the rules 4 lines, and yes, we are headed back to the Mansion. We're just waiting for Spencer or Frankie to show up and post and then you lot'll be home.)
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

*Groans*
*Flies back into his seat*
Horrible driving much?
*Straps self in*

((Check yes! *Jazz number* And yeah! *Jazz hands/SuperAmazing!Wave*))
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Post by best_beating_heart »

I wanted to get home, I was kinda bored, so I turned in my seat to talk to the still looking quite emoish Al.

"Al?" I said. "Are you still super emo? Cause I think this trip should have made you a bit better. Cause Disneyland is the happiest place on earth"- Does a circular hand motion as if to envision the earth -"Well, it could be annoying after a while but the rides are just amazing. If you're not wearing a safety belt. Cause if you are, it's not the same."

I waited patiently for Al to answer.

((Ah! My foot is falling asleep!!!))

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC
DoNotFeartheDark
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by DoNotFeartheDark »

(( *el epic MAJOR screaming* :o New Thread?? *sniffs it* ahh the new thread shmell. Yes shmell.
I'm SOOOOOORRRYY. Homework and school is killing me so hard, I'm dying to death. And Youtube is down so no of my calming Rise Against D: *el screamo*))

((Sooooo sorryyy D: I won't be on for like long periods of time. *sob*))

Monica jumped when she heard Lidia's voice in her head telling her to calm down. She bit her lip and nodded, then remembering that she couldn't see her, she though okay. I'll try.

She heard a soft clear voice call her name. Monica wanted to yelp that she was there, but she was trapped by the sunlight. She curled up and extended her field of aura to sense the person belonging to the voice.

Rosa. And someone unfamiliar. Not a vampire and not quite human. It added to her fear. She whimpered as the sun filtered in more and more. Soon she would drown in it. Rosa wasn't exactly in the generator room she was, but Rosa was close.

The sun filled more of the dark gaps. Monica crawled away farther behind a large humming metal box. Lidia was speaking in her head, but she was so scared that she couldn't comprehend her words. It melted into a hum that was drowned out by the box's sudden sputtering. She squealed and scrambled up to run away. She hid in the farthest corner she could find.

She heard it. It echoed along the metal room and cast a ghastly fear in her heart, though it was familiar.

Her phone. It was ringing. She slapped her pockets, panting unessesarily. It wasn't in her pockets. She looked upward. Crates towered above her and around her like a metropolis. She climbed hurriedly up one as the ringtone echoed insistently. At the top, Monica looked around to try to spot it. With no luck, she leaped gracefully from tower to tower like a pale ghost.

Finally, as she crouched on top of the highest one, she found it. It was completely bathed in sunlight. She cried out in despair and toppled backward as the sun reached her tower; it just missed her by a milliliter. As she untangled herself, she heard a door open and Rosa calling her name out into the rapidly filling darkness. Monica wanted to tell her that she was there, but a ray of sunlight choked her and rendered her useless. She gurgled and struggled, thinking incredulously, I'm an indestructable vampire, and I'm dying from something that's not even tangible.

She managed to crawl away, but she could not speak. She ran past the towers, away from the sun, and unfortunately, away from Rosa. Why does this keep happening to me?

She found a rusted door and burst through it just as the sun filled the room.

((Soooryy. That was el long. Too long. *headdesk* Sorry. Trying to catch up, but seriously, school is driving me to a BREAKING POINT. I know I vowed to never post such long posts, but I COULDN'T HELP IT!!))
Monica Romela, the Spaz of the Mafia; The Cheerful Assassin
Image Banner courtesy of Cullen_Lover
Co-Founder of ALESW; Awesome League of Extroadinary Skit Writers. Yes, it's sparkly.
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

Stefan and I kept searching. At one point, I swore I heard a phone ringing, but I wasn't able to locate it's source. "Monica?" I called quietly. I could hear a rustling sound. It wasn't where I was, but my ears could pick up the slight sound. Unfortunately, with the groaning of the generators, I wasn't able to pinpoint that sound either. And then the sound was gone... "Monica?" I called again, looking for any signs of her, but there were none...

"Maybe we should split up," offered Stefan. "That way we might find her quicker."

I considered the thought and then shook my head. "No, then we'll have to spend more time finding each other, and if you find her she might be more scared. She doesn't know you." Stefan shrugged and we continued our search.
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Ehh...I'm more of MildlyEmo!Al now.
*Shrugs*
But oh well. When we get home I'll talk to Queenie.
Hopefully she can't resist my charm. *Pops collar*