Chaske Spence as Sam Uley in New Moon

Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules

Re: Chaske Spence as Sam Uley in New Moon

Postby silver-swallow » Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:29 pm

I liked solomon as sam, i gotta say im a little dissapointed that he's gone. Firstly because like a lot of people, i hate people changing actors in movies. But mainly because he really worked the part! I know he didnt have a huge role in the first film but he had that dark brooding yet gentle look in his eyes that i thought sam's character should have. Also, he was really dedicated to the role, a lot of us saw some of his interviews, and he was very into the role, and into quileute culture. Good luck to chaske, i really wish him well, but at the same time, i WILL miss solomon. and chris too. (embry)
silver-swallow
Learning to Love Green

Postby BlackRainWillFall » Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:28 pm

I like the change. =]

Soloman had a brief scene, and although it would have been interesting to seen how he would take on the role of Sam Uley, I have hope that Chaske Spence will not disappoint and will bring Sam Uley to life.
BlackRainWillFall
Settled in Forks

Location: California, wishing it were the La Push Reservation

Postby xx-topaz » Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:18 pm

Was there a specific reason to why Solomon wasn't asked to return to play the part of Sam in NM?
I mean, even though he wasn't "officially Sam" I think that he brought Sam's personality to Twilight really well.
About time somebdy scored around here - Emmett Cullen<3
xx-topaz
Wandering Through Town

Postby RebeccaCullen » Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:57 pm

xx-topaz wrote:Was there a specific reason to why Solomon wasn't asked to return to play the part of Sam in NM?
I mean, even though he wasn't "officially Sam" I think that he brought Sam's personality to Twilight really well.

The only thing that comes to mind is that his physical appearance wasn't what they wanted.

RebeccaCullen
Hanging Up on Jessica

Previous

Return to The Cast List