Randomness...The 13th

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Re: Randomness...The 13th

Post by Wingtear »

Hi Randomness

It's snowing, but too warm for it to stick, so it just turns to water on the ground. Still, IT'S SNOWING!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I've got a "new" pram... This one is intended for the balcony, as sleeping place.
Pup's over-due now.... Official date was yesterday, but 1st of November was the "real" date (and if it isn't, it's not my hubby but the holy spirit that's the father of this here pup...) so I feel 4 days late already :(
Finally got season2-5 down of Stargate Atlantis :mrgreen:
Banner and avatar by the amazing MRK
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

RANDIES!
Yay, new thread! That took...awhile.

LET'S POST MORE!

So in school, I'm learning how to play bass guitar for the jazz band. This really cute girl is teaching me. :D

K bye now!
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
'twahy-lahyt'
Lusting for Blood

Post by 'twahy-lahyt' »

Hey hey hey!

Ninna! - I swear that you have THE cutest prams ever. I hope pup comes soon!! and that both of you will be well and healthy!

Shannon - love you, chica! I hope you get the job!! <3 Oh, and I'll text you sometime this weekend when I start reading a bit. Hopefully I'll finish it soon.. or find the time to finish Covet.

I'm really tired, but I still have homework. It's ten at night already though and I haven't even started... Truthfully? I don't even know what I have for homework. So, this could be potentionally bad, or really good. I guess I should check... sigh!

My friend H is going throw a really bad time. His grandpa is dying and today while we were praying for him at school he started crying. I don't do well with people crying. Especially friends... especially guy friends. I mean, it's kind of awkward with anyone who crys, but if you knew him and he started crying it would just make you REALLY sad, cuz he's an awsome guy.

What else, what else? Oh! I figured out the perfect Christmas present for Mary! I think she'll like it. a lot, hopefully. I have to figure out everyone else's present though. I can't believe Christmas is as close as it is. It really doesn't seem like it was that long ago. but either way, my birthday is soon again! Woot!!

I really should do homework now, right? unfortunately that is a "yes" answer.
Later loves! <3
Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Wingtear »

Morning randomness

Shel ~That one is completely gorgeous, but have I show you this one that's been in the family since mom was born?

It's really dark out today, but neither rain nor snow so far.
I feel sorry for my husband. My temper is really awful, and has been for the past two days.
When going for a walk last week, I saw someone had their x-mas lights up already :o :shock: It's a bit early...
I have nothing to do today...
Banner and avatar by the amazing MRK
Tengo Nubs.
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: Fighting off all the chubies who want to steal her fictional men. ::cough::SAM&SHEL::cough::

Post by Tengo Nubs. »

hey randies!

so i don't really have too much to say, so probably this will be a short post. but it also happens to be my 600th post, so i'll finally have a new rank!! haha ::throws confetti in the air:: except it's been so long that i can't remember which rank is the 600s....i might hate it! :? oh goodness. now i'm all worried about it....haha

so i'm re-reading twilight!! ahhhh!! can you believe i actually forgot how much i love edward?! :shock: i know, it's absolute insanity. but i have to say, falling in love with him all over again has been wonderfully fantastic :D

what else? i've been working like crazy the past few weeks and it's definitely getting to me. booo to work. but yay! for money. i guess i shouldn't complain. i just don't know how some people have full time jobs AND go to school full time too. sheesh.

ninna--i hope the baby comes soon!!! or perhaps he/she (do you know the sex yet?) is already here for all i know!! either way, i hope you're doing great!! and the prams are precious :)

pennybug--thanks!! shel made the banner for me because she's basically awesome. i love rupert. he's so cute! haha

alright, i'm going to go read now. let's see what my rank is!! later randies

edit: i'm hanging up on jessica! i guess that's not too bad.
poor mike though....he'll have to get a clue all on his own now ;) :lol:
Sam and Shel <3 --Twinnies Randomness Regular. Addicted to the Brothers <3
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Hello Randies!
Mary ~ Love the banner!
Ninna ~ Love the banner! :D
Hi Jen, Sam, Shel, Maddy...
So how is everyone?
I just got the nicest electric bass. It's worth 300.00$ but i got it for 90.00$. Which is really good. :D I'm getting taught by my brother. And a really cute girl at school is teaching me too.

I'm not going to the premiere of NM! :( School.
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
i am bella
Often Mistaken for a Bear
Location: wherever it's raining .::. #9 .::. woiloping with sarah

Post by i am bella »

dios mio! this est a new thread! =O
well, i havent posted on anything other than the teen thread in foreverrrrrrrr
but today, im just gonna be random =P
i almost typed raindom :lol:
gahh, im always so bipolar between spaztic and crappy feeling when im sick
its messed
ImageImage
~sam~piercing/tattoo expert~sarah=twinny~im on the listv2!~
'twahy-lahyt'
Lusting for Blood

Post by 'twahy-lahyt' »

Hey randomness!

first off:
CONGRATS NINNA!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope both you and the pup are doing wonderfully fantastic

Second: Hey derek!!

The next few days at school should be fairly easy. We have tests coming up Thursday, so all I have to do is prepare for them. Then it gets busy again. Sigh.

I'm rereading Twilight!!! I'm excited. I just hope that I can get at least Twilight and New Moon in before the movie. Which is SO not that far away!

I have to leave soon to pick up my friend, but I'm really tired all of a sudden.
Well, later random!
i am bella
Often Mistaken for a Bear
Location: wherever it's raining .::. #9 .::. woiloping with sarah

Post by i am bella »

rahhhh!
that was random, right?
ughhh, its so hard to think straight when im sick, my brain still feels like mush
and im having the biggest issues typing =/
at least my fevers going down, as far as i know
although it kinda feels like its coming back, and im able to take more advil if i need it at this point
ImageImage
~sam~piercing/tattoo expert~sarah=twinny~im on the listv2!~
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

Today I'm in a really freakin' good mood.

Anyway, so it's S's birthday on the 20th. So. . .I was in the car with my mom Monday and told her that if she really wanted to make her birthday special, that there's an Honor Society concert soon. So I go home and check on Monday night and see if there's any good seats.

Good news: It's standing room only.
Bad news: It's Tuesday and it's 3 hours away.

I tell my mom this on Tuesday, that we'd have to figure out something else. She says "We can make it. Get the tickets."
NICE!! It was the best concert ever. Just in this little club type thing so it was really intimate and personal.
Then I got an autograph. My life has been made.

Other than that I'm pretty bored. Haha. My GIMP brushes don't work so I can't make tee-shirts or banners. Suck.

Either way, I really need to call Shel tonight. I told her I would on Monday and never did. I suck. Then I couldn't yesterday.
It's not that big of a deal anyway.

Now time for some things that piss me off. . .
-When FULL GROWN ADULTS don't use proper punctuation and grammar
-When you have to make dinner for your dad, even if you aren't hungry

Things that don't suck. . .
-Homemade hot chocolate made with half-and-half so it sticks to the side
-This song
-The fact that MY BRUSHES NOW WORK

I guess that's all for now <3

Here's Honor Society videos I took: http://www.youtube.com/user/threethingsvideos
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage