Teen Thread 4 -- Ages 13-19 [Tweens are welcome]

i am bella
Often Mistaken for a Bear
Location: wherever it's raining .::. #9 .::. woiloping with sarah

Re: Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19

Post by i am bella »

aww, i hate it when that happens! = (
i hate the heat, its just too....hot...blech XP
but we do go on vacation a lot, so that could be why, im used to being in bathing suits when its hot, not normal clothes, so i always get too hot when im wearing clothes in the heat..... :lol:
A HUNDRED FIFTY PEOPLE FOR ALL THE WAY UP TO 8TH GRADE?!?!?!?! THATS INSANE!
we have like 150 people per grade in my high school! ahhhhhh!
ImageImage
~sam~piercing/tattoo expert~sarah=twinny~im on the listv2!~
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

No, not really... We're really small and out of the way. 150 people per grade is insane.

I'm usually in shorts and t-shirt with a bathing suit underneath. And flip-flops. :D

Well, I have nothing else to say...

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
i am bella

Post by i am bella »

i think its a mass thing, cuz my friend has like 700 per grade a few towns over, thats insane as far as i know!
im usually in a tank and shorts, cuz if i cover even the top of my arms, i feel like im gonne dieeeeee! :cry: :lol:
my bathing suits do weird things to my boobs, so i never wanna wear em underneath :lol:
ImageImage
WhenTheSunGoesDown
Playing Thunderball

Post by WhenTheSunGoesDown »

I have 50 kids in my grade....
600 in k- 8th
finally I couldget on... my other computer broke 2 and now I'm stuck with this old thing
Imagejaspers army Major Isabel stark Mafia Elisa russoVoltui Renata
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

My graduating class was 800 students. My high school had almost 10,000 kids total.

So what else is up with you?
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
dreamer
Touched By Cold Hands
Location: Laxing with Gabriel.. cause Kait is long gone ;) we're both star struck by hanny

Post by dreamer »

Huh.. We have three hundred students our the school, and that is three grades.. That's a pretty average number in an average town, but it's many school's in one town. We do have the small town's though, where there are like 20 students on the two schools combined. We never have all three schools in one though.. The last one (16/17- 18-19) is always a separate school. The smallest towns don't even have one, so they have to move out in a.. bedsit? (Don't what it's called.. Found it in a dictionary online ;)) But that's not very common.

WARNING: A LONG AND BORING POST ABOUT THE NORWEGIAN SCHOOL SYSTEM

I can understand you don't get the last two years thing.. When we're finished in the middle school, we have to choose wich "vidregåendeskole" we wan't to go too. The ones who wan't a higher education like doctor, biologist, architect... choose a academicall school (if you can use that word.. it's heavy stuff to explain in english :? ) This has a hard math, physics, biologi, chemistry++
If you're maybe not that good in school, or just really tired of it and don't wan't any further education, you can choose a more practical school. If you choose a practical school you don't need any further education, you can start working ones your finished there.. This is if you wan't to be a plumber, carpenter, mechanic, driver, chef ++ They have a lot of practical work in the school day, besides the school work.. If you're in a practical school you can choose to go to school only two years, and then work the third as a apprentice...
BUT you have to choose one.. you can't quit after middle school as some wish xP

EDIT: That was longer than I imagined! I think I'll put up a warning xD

EDIT2:
I need to go to bed now.. it's 2:38 am and my mom is very mad :?

See ya!
ImageImage
J&Bsig+avatarbyemaleth@vesperarium[/b]~on the list~team taycob~
EDC Crane Operator~SBS Combat Trainee~ APPC: bouncer~ Paiy and Puce, the ninja girls of the lex~
i am bella

Post by i am bella »

@abby
long time no talk! = )
and dang, thats pretty small....
although my friend lives on one of the marshall islands and theres 8 kids in his whole school i think....... :lol:
that sucks that your computers screwed up =/
@sami
hmm, yours is pretty big, although thats probably about what my friends school with the big class is
and nothing much is up with me, just flipping sick, and now my moms saying 'oh, im sure you have swine' and im like what? but two other girls in my grade have it too, and there probably about 10 in my school who have had it, its just annoying, and i thought i was getting better, but i think my fevers coming back =/
@vilde
my school has mostly just my town and then some from two other towns, theyre trying to regionalize, but were all against it :lol:
and okay, that makes more sense now, yall are definitely different from us though, wayy not fair :lol:
and your english is getting better! =D ;)

and im gonna leave, watch some tv, and then go to bed, dont want my fever to come back =/
night yall!
ImageImage
dreamer
Touched By Cold Hands
Location: Laxing with Gabriel.. cause Kait is long gone ;) we're both star struck by hanny

Post by dreamer »

Hmm.. It makes sence to me.. I don't understand one bit of the american school system and college, and stuff :? It's confusing!

My english is getting better?! Yaaayy!! :D It dosen't feel like it is...

I'm going to school tomorrow. My seven days is up, and I'm getting better now.. Half of my class is gone, it's so weird. And now my sister has it too, and she's 7 months pregnant :?

So.. what's up with y'all lately? Anything new to share?
ImageImage
J&Bsig+avatarbyemaleth@vesperarium[/b]~on the list~team taycob~
EDC Crane Operator~SBS Combat Trainee~ APPC: bouncer~ Paiy and Puce, the ninja girls of the lex~
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

Sam, I know, it is kinda confusing! I'm not sure why it's called a 6th Former, but in the olden days it used to be called the Upper Sixth. :lol: Well, you can drop out of school when you're 16, and you're officially done with the school system at 18. But most people go to university or college. (another college ... confusing) So don't envy us too much! We have 2 main schools, primary school and secondary school.
We have starbucks, costa, coffee republic and ... er ... I can't think of any more. :lol: I don't like coffee.
I know, my friend has a loft room, it's so cool. Our loft is just a storage space that's all dusty. I like looking down at things too, like when you're on top of a hill and you get a panoramic view of everything.

Vilde, I like your name, but it would be unusual here. I live in england and we go through 2 schools (usually) by the time we're 18. Your english is already really really good!

Willow, 150 people in a school? That's tiny! :lol: You must know everyone's name. When it's hot I usually wear shorts and a t-shirt, but it doesn't get that hot here. We pretty much wear the same thing all year, only a lot more layers in winter. Although you do see people with just t-shirts and jeans on in the freezing cold. (insane :lol:)

ABBY! Wow, it's been a long time! :D
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

Vilde: Yeah, you're english is excellent...
oh, i hope your sister is ok! That can't be good. :?

Jenni: Yep, I know everyones. Even the kindergartens. Most of the new people too... :D

Sam: haha. Well, I'm still 11, so my parent's won't let me get a bikini... :evil: i have like a two piece one piece. Gah. Parents are frustrating.
also, i forgot what I was gonna tell you. xD

Sami/Abby: wow, that's a lot! I have... 16 people in my class. that's all we have in my school.

To add on to explaining my puny school system, we have local preschools, elementary schools, and high schools (secondary schools).

Our high schools are 9-12, or 13. So, grade 9 is 13-14, 10 is 14-15, 11 is 15-16, 12 is 16-17, and grade 13 is 17-18, for people who didn't know. We have three high schools near me, but I could only go to two because the bus doesn't come near me.

I love having a small school. you know everyone and get a lot of friends. you know all the people well, and most of them are related. :lol:

Toooooodles!

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)