Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Amanda Beth
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Re: Taylor Lautner as Jacob Black #7

Post by Amanda Beth »

Sidenote: Angelina Jolie was married to Billy Bob Thornton, not Billy Joel...big difference.

Speaking for myself, I'm obviously joking when I refer to my hatred for T.S... I'm in my mid-20s and T.L. is 17 and lives across the country from me haha. Very cool that you said you met T.S. for a minute... but 60 seconds tells you that she's nice, humble, and gracious? If I went by first impressions alone most people I've met in my life would come off as all of those great traits, when they aren't. 60 seconds doesn't make your assumptions anymore valid than anyone elses, so there is no need to get upset about what other people think.

And lastly, let's just remember not everyone has the same opinion as to what "immense talent" is ;)
RebeccaCullen
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by RebeccaCullen »

Compared to a lot of the other celebs around Lautner's age, he could do worse then TS. Really, he could be dating someone like Ali Lohan, or something.

amethyst
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by amethyst »

You know what I think -- it's just a publicity stunt, for the new movie they are starring in. Plus new moon (even though I don't think we need it to be shoved in our faces anymore than it already is) and I am guessing that Taylor Swift has a new album of some sorts out?

I could care less about Taylor Lautner (I don't really like him nor do I find him attractive) and same goes for Taylor Swift. But it just seems like something actors would do. Just a few months back, he was out with some actress called Victoria Justice because he was helping her get some publicity for her new movie or show or something like that.

So in all honesty, I am truly convinced that even though in the pictures it might seem like something, in the inside nothing is going on. Plus considering Taylor Lautner's high and mighty reply to if he's dating her and his reply to if Taylor Swift already wrote a song about him. hahahahah just convinces me that it's all for publicity.
"I never would have banished him from her society as long as she desired his. . . . . But, till then--if you don't believe me, you don't know me--till then, I would have died by inches before I touched a single hair of his head!"
t_feva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by t_feva »

runswithwolves wrote:Hey everybody, it's Shelly! It has been so long since I've been on here, just thought I'd drop in for a post. It kinda makes me sad to see all these new peps on here, I remember when we used to know everybody by name :cry:
hey shelly! i kno, none of the O.G's come that much anymore so its good to see ya in here. as soon as new moon debuts i'm sure this place will b flooded with newbees. i dont mind if taylor n taylor r dating. they both seem like good people. its the height issue im wonderin about :lol:
teamtaycob.webs.com
twitter.com/tfeva1
soozabooza54
Frozen in Time

Post by soozabooza54 »

I was just remembering about 10 months ago when we didn't know whether or not Taylor was coming back... ahhh, that was rough. :)

SO GLAD HE IS. Can't wait to see him spread his wings (or grow a tail!) in New Moon!
E<3B
My pop culture blog - check it out! - http://asyetuntitled1.blogspot.com/
dreamer
Touched By Cold Hands
Location: Laxing with Gabriel.. cause Kait is long gone ;) we're both star struck by hanny

Post by dreamer »

swedishskinjer wrote: Talk about being rude to Taylor Swift. Sorry, girls, but few of you actually know Taylor Lautner personally. Saying that Taylor Swift "isn't good enough for him" is just plain childish.
Heey! REALAX! Don't take it so personal. I like Taylor L, and you like T Swift, that's just how it is. Everybody is different.
I don't know either of them, but I am a major Lautner fan, and have never liked what I've seen of Swift or her music. When I see that someone is dating someone I like, I get mad. Especially if he is dating someone that I'm not particularry found of. And I am not going to think anyone is good enough for him, couse that is just how I am!

And I bet you know Taylor Swift sooo well by tallking to her for a minute.

please don't make me be mad again.. I hate it! :oops:

EDIT:
Okay!! Then we forget about that and focus on the reason we're here ;)
soozabooza54 wrote:I was just remembering about 10 months ago when we didn't know whether or not Taylor was coming back... ahhh, that was rough. :)

SO GLAD HE IS. Can't wait to see him spread his wings (or grow a tail!) in New Moon!
I know! I was soo afraid! Even though I didn't know much about him then, so I wasn't a big fan of him or anything.. He just fit the role perfectly from day one. I've never liked it when they switch actors in the sequel, it's just not the same..
:D
ImageImage
J&Bsig+avatarbyemaleth@vesperarium[/b]~on the list~team taycob~
EDC Crane Operator~SBS Combat Trainee~ APPC: bouncer~ Paiy and Puce, the ninja girls of the lex~
Heart_in_Hand
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Heart_in_Hand »

I kinda like the whole Taylor & Taylor thing. I like them both a lot, and I think they would make a nice couple. Of course, none of this is officially confirmed, but Taylor did mention it in her SNL Monologue. Of course, her exact words are:

"And if your wondering if I might be dating the werewolf from Twilight... well I'm not gonna comment on that, in my monologue"

But her nonverbal communication (i.e. Shaking her head "yes" when she sang "if I might be dating" suggests that she is confirming the line she is singing, and then of course there is her mouthing "Hi Taylor" and blowing a kiss & winking at the camera) does seem to say that this is actually legit.

Here's the actual clip from SNL:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BSoMUvX ... re=related

It's catchy! I hope it's on her next album! :lol:
"Don't be afraid. We belong together."

..."Forever."
t_feva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by t_feva »

soooo... tomorrow i'm going to westwood to camp out for the chance to get a glimpse of taylor and robert at the premiere, and HOPEFULLY they will sign my twilight book. i shoulda went today but i theres a party i got to go to. i heard people been camping there since THURSDAY, alex meraz went last night to see the fans and posed for pictures with a few. i hope it wont be too packed but i know it will. :|
teamtaycob.webs.com
twitter.com/tfeva1
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by switzgal »

You guys have to go to the store and look inside Men's Health magazine. Taylor's on the cover and his picture inside is so cute!!!
missp
Teaching Nessie all she needs to know
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Post by missp »

Hey, ya'll! Five days!!!! Can we make it??? We'll have to hold each other tight this week!
I found this interview with Taylor at T4 over on the Rob's Halfway House thread. He is sooooo adorable! I love his response to the absolutely HOT Brit's request for his best werewolf howl! Taylor actually blushes! This kid's gonna keep on until I go totally cougar on his backside!!! :lol:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTW9Nw-O ... re=channel