readmymind
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Re: Rate the quote IV

Post by readmymind »

(over the phone)
Seth: If you're alone, cough twice.
Ryan: I'm alone.
[The OC]
Midnight Sun: She was dreaming of me. And it wasn't even a nightmare. She wanted me stay with her, there in the dream.--Edward Cullen
Starless*Eyes
Location: "Doctor, Doctor, I've got an emergency. It seems I'm head over heels, a case of L-O-V-E."

Post by Starless*Eyes »

10/10 I'm going to try that out

Bill Haverchuck: Cindy cut the cheese.
Neal Schweiber: Oh my god!
Sam Weir: Shut up.
Bill Haverchuck: I'm serious. She blamed it on the chair.
Sam Weir: Well, what kind of chair was it?
Bill Haverchuck: I don't know. Vinyl?
Sam Weir: Vinyl chairs always squeak!
Bill Haverchuck: It wasn't the sound of vinyl squeaking. It was the sound of cheese being cut.
- Freaks and Geeks
i.heart.Garrett.Hedlund.
"...How I hated to go back to my house, to hide in the dark and pretend to sleep while so many were dying."-Carlisle Cullen<3 Team Carlisle
readmymind

Post by readmymind »

(about Mary):
She held herself straight, like Audrey Hepburn, whom all women idolize and men never think about.

{The Virgin Suicides}
Midnight Sun: She was dreaming of me. And it wasn't even a nightmare. She wanted me stay with her, there in the dream.--Edward Cullen
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

8 ish

"Some things you lose, some things you just give away" - Jack off Jill "Strawberry Gashes"
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
Starless*Eyes
Location: "Doctor, Doctor, I've got an emergency. It seems I'm head over heels, a case of L-O-V-E."

Post by Starless*Eyes »

7/10

Henry Letham: Do you know the Tristan Rêveur quote about bad art? It's "bad art is more tragically beautiful than good art 'cause it documents human failure."
-Stay
i.heart.Garrett.Hedlund.
"...How I hated to go back to my house, to hide in the dark and pretend to sleep while so many were dying."-Carlisle Cullen<3 Team Carlisle
blasphemous_contessa
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

"I live on Earth at present,
and I don't know what I am.
I know that I am not a category.
I am not a thing - a noun.
I seem to be a verb.
an evolutionary process -
an integral function of the universe."
R. Buckminster Fuller I Seem to be A Verb
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

10'
Hello? Anyone in here? Oh Hello there, there's supposed to be something real neat in here, and it doesn't look like there is. Unless guys jumping around stinking of horse poo is real neat, which it isn't.'-Conker T. Squirrel
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

... 6.5/10 Twasn't that amusing.

Today's Battle Cry! "Let us scuttle their self-esteems with glares, taunts and gestures of the harshest ill-will!"
-Captain Slappy, of ITLAPD.
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

10, :lol:

"You are my only reason to say...alive. If that's what I am" -Edward Cullen, New Moon.

(sorry, I just got back from the midnight showing. Kinda on a NM high right now.)
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
blasphemous_contessa

"And how ARE things on planet You Wish?"

- Suze Simon