Twilight Mafia XVI

SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Re: Twilight Mafia XVI

Post by SethisMine »

"I think I did... unless if that was your perfume I poured down her throat...." I looked at Monica who was looking better. "Alright, I am pretty sure I did... and fine, I'll turn the sun back to normal...." I visualized the sun as it's normal bright sunny state. I couldn't wait to watch the news today, that would be interesting...

I turned and remembered Stefan who was still standing in a corner looking bewildered. I burst out laughing because his expression was sooo comical. "Don't worry bro, I'll explain when we get home. Your sis has learned a lot since you last saw her." I laughed again when all he could do was nod. I turned back to Lid. "Alright, I think it's about time we go home, what do you guys think?"
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Post by best_beating_heart »

((Derek hasn't been on, so I have no idea what to post.

Oww, my tummy hurts.))

Al was thinking about what would be my first lesson in coolness. This was gonna take a while.

I started to sing along to the CD I had changed when no one was looking.

"And Jersey just got colder and I'll have you know I'm scared to death!" I sang quietly, then switched to humming the rest of the song.

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

(Ah, I've been gone for days and we're still not at home yet? :o )

(Man, this car sure does move slow.)

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

((Geez.

((I've been waiting for you to post a reply so I could make a post, and here you post but don't post a reply to my post so now I can't post a reply to your posted reply so I'm making a post just to post about your post not having a reply for me to post a reply about! :lol:

((Lids, it just occurred to me that you read the draft of Gio's fic but still haven't figured out what he likes to eat. Either I'm not being clear with my hints, or... ))
edwardlikeshaystacks

(Woops. Sorry about that David! Didn't get a chance to look through the pages.)

"Well, how do we do that?" He asked. "I mean, we're not exactly into eating the same kinds of food."

Queenie giggled lightly.

"Well...I don't know about eating but we do live off of the same...substance, do we not?" Queenie asked, tilting her head.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
ringswraith

Post by ringswraith »

I chuckled at her use of the words.

"All right, you have a point there." I really wanted to take her hand and kiss it, but I settled for running a finger over her covered shoulder. "But let me put it this way. You have your methods, and I have mine. You may think we're after the same substance, but to me they're as different as..."

I wasn't sure how to articulate this particular thought. "As tapwater and your favorite fruit juice." I winced, not sure how that sounded. I decided to press on. "In any case, I go out and hunt my prey. I need to do it that way. And I would really love to avoid being near human blood." My brain added the especially near you, remembering the last time.

Briefly, I considered asking her to come hunt my way, but I quickly quashed the thought. That would lead to... other things. Things I knew she wasn't quite ready for.
edwardlikeshaystacks

"As tapwater and your favorite fruit juice." Queenie pouted as she tried to absorb this. She wasn't sure if she even recalled what her favourite fruit juice was.

"In any case, I go out and hunt my prey. I need to do it that way. And I would really love to avoid being near human blood."

Queenie nearly choked on her own venom.

"So if you don't consume muggle blood then...?" A pause. "But why?" She said in almost a whine, scrunching her nose so that it wrinkled.
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

((Post! I wanna go home!!! I think we've been in Disney land long enough...))

I looked at my companions who where having a hard time commenting. Stefan looked as if he was about to go into shock. Lid was still slightly freaking out due to the fact that I had changed the sun... even though it was back to normal at the moment. And Monica seemed to be still recovering from her ailment. Sighing I shrugged and stood there with hands on my hips waiting for a response.

Finally, Stefan seemed to regain a bit of composure. "Wow...." he said, eyes wide. "I didn't know you could do that..." he said. "Most shape shifters are only able to shift themselves.. Even I can only change myself or things that I'm touching, due to our heritage... But you? You can change the sun...." I continued to look at me as if I was a goddess or something. I sighed and rolled my eyes again.

"Well, it's probably due to the fact that my vampire side strengthens my power. But don't go all worshipy on me, Stefan, or I may have to hit you." I chuckled.
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
DoNotFeartheDark
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by DoNotFeartheDark »

((Snap! Sorry!))

Rosa didn't need to pour the whole bottle down her throat. Monica wanted to say, but the pain had eased exponetially. Thank you so much. She wanted to say, but her throat seared. Her hands flew to her throat in horror. No!

Rosa didn't notice. She was talking to a boy next to her that made Monica's nose burn and she inwardly recoiled from the sight of him. Who was he? What was he doing here? She didn't like him at all.

Monica crawled out of the tarp to confront him, but looked up in bewilderment, her anger gone. The sun had disappeared! Was it nighttime already? Her head tossed from left to right, as if looking for the culprit.

She saw the elixir bottle roll where Rosa dropped it. she scrabbled for it and held it up. It was empty. She rattled it as if it had some kind of invisible drops she didn't know about. Monica curled her small fingers around it. Maybe drinking the whole bottle would make her immune forever? She never tried it, but she severly doubted it.

Suddenly hands were on her and a scarf was woven around her head and her small arms slid into a jacket. She stumbled and raked out at the intruder, but she heard Lidia's voice say, "Calm down, Mon. It's just us." Monica held still as they finished. Even through the scarf she could see the the sunlight that sprung through the tiny fibers.

"Okay, let's go noooow!" Monica heard Rosa whine. She agreed silently. But how was she going to tell the others she's lost her voice possibly forever?
Monica Romela, the Spaz of the Mafia; The Cheerful Assassin
Image Banner courtesy of Cullen_Lover
Co-Founder of ALESW; Awesome League of Extroadinary Skit Writers. Yes, it's sparkly.
ringswraith

Post by ringswraith »

My eyebrows shot up after hearing Queenie's plaintive question.

"Does that surprise you?" I asked. Had she forgotten that detail? But the way she asked...

"Do you realize that there are others like myself in the Mansion, that do not feed on human blood?"

And did I really want to go into this conversation with her?