Body Art and Piercings

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
i am bella
Often Mistaken for a Bear
Location: wherever it's raining .::. #9 .::. woiloping with sarah

Re: Body Art and Piercings

Post by i am bella »

aww, thats too bad = (
yeah, sometime friends work pretty good, my cousin did my cartilage, its the cleanest one ive got and the cleanest one shes done, it came out amazinggg! :lol:
but the fact that we were at the ocean for two weeks when she did it might have helped :lol:
oh my god! that is amazing! gahhhh, i gained two pounds while i was sick cuz ive been so lazy, ughhhh!
ooo, what color is your hair?
ImageImage
~sam~piercing/tattoo expert~sarah=twinny~im on the listv2!~
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

i've decided i'm getting conker in every outfit he had from the x-box version of bfd.
as well as a few other things.
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
i am bella

Post by i am bella »

@chels
oo, cool
where are you gonna get em?
ImageImage
roo-roo91

Post by roo-roo91 »

whereever i can when i move out that is.
mind you my mom won't like it.
ah well.
she'll grow to love val conker.
(that's the parody of van helsing.)
oh and i'll probably get the tediz symbol.
as well as a picture of the thermophile adn grunt for the tediz ah hell with it i'll get a group shot of them.
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
i am bella

Post by i am bella »

well, you can get one without your parents permission now anyways, they might not like it, but they cant do anything about it, its your choice
ImageImage
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

I guess.. you should think it through carefully...
even with studs there are risks... specially in the work department...
the company I work for is allowing facial jewellery in the office but in the factory everything has to be taken out...
and it isn't very charming to walk around with a hole in your face....

but I'm usually for the rebel... so if you really want it go for it... but be sure you want it... there is no way back once you have it that isn't painful
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
roo-roo91

Post by roo-roo91 »

don't do it.
or if you o it.
be carefully as you can.
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

Sam~I'm getting dark-ish (as in not neon bright like most people have) green and purple streaks put in. But I don't want them to be like some huge wow factor so they will be sort of peeking through the top layer of my hair. That way you can see them but they aren't some big ol' chuncks on the top or bottom layer of my hair.

Marielle~If it becomes a problem for work I can use bioplast jewelry because you can't see them, yet I can still have my piercings in. I've been wanting a nose stud for a few years now and once I make up my mind about something I always go through with it and end up loving it in the end. Plus, if I decide I don't want it later in life I can take out the piercing and the hole with heal as if I never had it in the first place. My mum had her nose pierced when she was younger and now you can't even tell she had it because its all closed up so I know its not like there will be a dip in the side of my nose of I do let it close up.

Chels~Those tats sound...interesting, but as long as you go to someone who is really good at that type of tat it should turn out really good. :)
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
i am bella

Post by i am bella »

oh my god ashley! thatll be sooo cute! youve gotta send me a pic when you get it so i can seeeee! =D
do you know for sure youre gonna do it? everyones making me nervous for getting mine in march! ahhhhh! :lol:
but ill probably end up doing it either way, a lotttt of girls around here get em and i really like emmmmmm!
ImageImage
ForJazz926
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by ForJazz926 »

The way that your piercing heals depends on the individual. Some of my friends had no problem with their nose piercings, but I also know a girl who when she let it close up, the skin formed a little bump over the piercing - so it looks kind of like a cross between a skintag and a mole.

And some people's skin rejects the piercing in the first place - I had my bellybutton pierced when I was 18 and had no problems, but when I got my eyebrow pierced it was horrible. It never stopped feeling tender, and it got red and puffy on and off again for a year until I finally took it out. I have a scar, but I don't mind it. It's not that noticeable.

My advice about tats - be SURE it's what you want by waiting a long time to get it. I know it's hard to wait - the idea is addictive and then the actual act is SUPER addictive, but I personally hate the one I have on my back now, even though I loved it at the time and thought it was neutral and cute and that I'd like it forever. The other ones I waited a year to get - and I never changed my mind about what they were, so I know it would be all right. I don't regret those.

Image Image