Seth's View of the Vampires

General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
MrsEmmetCullen
Settled in Forks
Location: Stealing Emmett through the night after drugging Rosalie! Vair vair sneaky!

Re: Seth's View of the Vampires

Post by MrsEmmetCullen »

Seth is definately my favourite werewolf! He is just so kind and considerate towards the vampires where the other werewolves (apart from Jacob) aren't! He was the wolf that got me to actually like the wolves! :lol:
But I will always be team VAMPIRE! :P

......XxXxEmmett ForeverxXxX......
CrazilyObsessed024
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Daydreaming about one thing or another involving Twilight

Post by CrazilyObsessed024 »

I think it is odd how Seth is the only werewolf ok with the Cullens, other than Jacob in the end. At first, it seemed like it was because he was young, but there are a lot more young werewolves in the end. He is such a great character, I love him. But I don't see why in the end, him and Jacob are still the only ones comfortable with the Cullens.

Why do you think that is?
ImageImageImageImageImage
bella_love3
Learning to Love Green

Post by bella_love3 »

Obviously Jake is okay with the Cullens becuase in order to be near Bella and Nessie he must be okay with them. But as for Seth I think he is okay with them mostly beecuase when the rest of the pack told Seth that he was too little to fight and that he had to stay back Edward allowed him to fight. Its really antagonizing to have older people say that you are "too little" so for Edward to fight right next to him in Eclipse really helped Seth to overcome the fear of vampires. He probably felt appreciated and Edward thanked him for helping in the fight. The little bond that they formed helped to Seth to see a better side to the vampires.
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

bella_love3 wrote:Obviously Jake is okay with the Cullens becuase in order to be near Bella and Nessie he must be okay with them. But as for Seth I think he is okay with them mostly beecuase when the rest of the pack told Seth that he was too little to fight and that he had to stay back Edward allowed him to fight. Its really antagonizing to have older people say that you are "too little" so for Edward to fight right next to him in Eclipse really helped Seth to overcome the fear of vampires. He probably felt appreciated and Edward thanked him for helping in the fight. The little bond that they formed helped to Seth to see a better side to the vampires.
I don't think Seth was afraid of the vampires at all. I think it was more the fact that the pack wanted him to sit out of the fight, but Edward treated him like a fighting partner- an equal. Edward showed him respect, and Seth appreciated that.

He's also seen the goings-on between Edward, Bella, and Jacob- enough for him to form his own opinion of Edward, without all the others giving him the anti-vampire sentiment. He's probably concluded that Edward- and later, the rest of the Cullens- are good, and went with it.
Lucyth
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Lucyth »

ringswraith wrote:
bella_love3 wrote:Obviously Jake is okay with the Cullens becuase in order to be near Bella and Nessie he must be okay with them. But as for Seth I think he is okay with them mostly beecuase when the rest of the pack told Seth that he was too little to fight and that he had to stay back Edward allowed him to fight. Its really antagonizing to have older people say that you are "too little" so for Edward to fight right next to him in Eclipse really helped Seth to overcome the fear of vampires. He probably felt appreciated and Edward thanked him for helping in the fight. The little bond that they formed helped to Seth to see a better side to the vampires.
I don't think Seth was afraid of the vampires at all. I think it was more the fact that the pack wanted him to sit out of the fight, but Edward treated him like a fighting partner- an equal. Edward showed him respect, and Seth appreciated that.

He's also seen the goings-on between Edward, Bella, and Jacob- enough for him to form his own opinion of Edward, without all the others giving him the anti-vampire sentiment. He's probably concluded that Edward- and later, the rest of the Cullens- are good, and went with it.
Very well said :D I agree with above -pokes quote-
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5010378/1/
Please read my Fanfic.
x..Toura
stupid_lamb
Settled in Forks

Post by stupid_lamb »

Seth loves the vamps, he is so pure and kind! I love him!
I really love Seth, who cares if he is 14? i'll marry him!
He is MYAN!
Edward Cullen- "And so the lion fell in love with the lamb"
Isabella Swan- "What a stupid lamb"
-Team Seth!
Plz check out my fanfic: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4571204/1/E ... y_Together
LanieBeth
Settled in Forks

Post by LanieBeth »

seth is a doll! i think he realizes that the old views on the 'cold ones' are a little out dated and that they're pretty cool. especially because they don't hurt anyone and keep to themselves for the most part. and seth definitely realizes they're not a threat and can be awesome 'people'. he's chill.
-laniebeth @ http://laniebeth.etsy.com for kitsch shirts and jewelry
Emmett_Pwnz_All
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Emmett_Pwnz_All »

Seth = best werewolf.
Seth sometimes acts like he's a normal human and the vampires are normal people. He doesn't judge until he knows what the person is like. Because if you really think about it none of them really asked to be what they are and he understands that.
And he liked Bella before she was a vampire anyways. :D
mimiishinlove<3
Image `; [mimimccarty<3 lubs kellmett and the medic droid<3] Karl=TwiGuy#1Mimi2=TwiTwin! :D
OMEEEE ILY GREGORYGORGEOUS<3
GentleGeorge
Settled in Forks

Post by GentleGeorge »

I liked Seth and the way he was with the Vampires. He's a sweetie and he was the only werewolf who wasn't so immature at times! He judged on their personality rather than what they were which is a good trait :)
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

Hey Seth lovers! Feel free to join us in the Team Seth forum if you haven't already. I'm Nicholle, Co-boss of the Seth's Bodyguard Service. :D

I just love how Seth doesn't care if the Cullens are vampires. As said before, he judges on personality, not species. :D
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey