Edward and Bella #1

Bronze Haired Girl
Human History Archivist
Location: Driving through the Tennessee mountains with Emmett

Edward and Bella #1

Post by Bronze Haired Girl »

Here is the place to discuss everything about Edward and Bella's relationship together. Keep questions about them as individuals to the Sparkling in the Sun Forum.
Banner by urcoolcarrie
Love
Settled in Forks

Re: Edward and Bella

Post by Love »

Bella and Edward have a wonderful relationship together.
In most parts of Breaking Dawn, it seems their thoughts are perfectly synced with each other.

After the marriage, Bella becomes a whole lot braver in my eyes when she is with Edward. After the difficulties with the pregnancy, and the Volturi, everything is perfect.

I love their happily ever after. I think they deserved it after all the trouble they had been through to get there.
His arms wrapped around me, holding me against him, summer and winter.
It felt like every nerve ending in my body was a live wire.
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

^ i agree with absolutely everything you said. some people have said that they didn't like the happily ever after, and i personally loved it. Edward and Bella have been through so much, and i think they deserve their moment of complete bliss.
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
janinecullenx3
Settled in Forks

Post by janinecullenx3 »

In Breaking Dawn, I found that the Edward and Bella relationship had changed a lot. There wasn't a lot of cute talk and just like kissing and stuff. That bugged me. It was like a lot of it was having sex....I don't know if anyone else felt that way.

But I did think that Renesmee brought them even closer together, if possible, and that their happy ending was deserved 100%
Team Jedward: why choose between two goods?
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

urcoolcarrie wrote:^ i agree with absolutely everything you said. some people have said that they didn't like the happily ever after, and i personally loved it. Edward and Bella have been through so much, and i think they deserve their moment of complete bliss.
Agreed. Out of all the characters i think they definitely deserved a happy ending the most. Honestly, they basically went through hell and back just to be with one another. Both have made huge sacrifices to stay together because of their love for one another...
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
urcoolcarrie

Post by urcoolcarrie »

^ absolutely. i could write a book about all the reasons edward and bella deserve all they ended up with. its like, edward waited 100 years to find the one person that makes him whole, and when that person finally comes around, it just happens to be someone with the most irresistable blood, making him want to kill her. he goes through so much strain to not kill her, let alone save her from everything else that she gets involved with. its the total opposite with bella. she loves this guy, but she could die by being with him. its just like, i don't understand why people think that the ending was stupid because there was no sacrifices involved. there were sacrifices that happened in the other books-bella giving up human life, edward giving up a normal life. isn't that enough? why does someone have to die to make a story have a satisfying ending? i believe that there is such thing as a happy ending, and that bella and edward met all the criteria there is to get that.

sorry, i know that we all knew that stuff already, but i just had to vent a bit. :)
AgentCross
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by AgentCross »

urcoolcarrie wrote:^ absolutely. i could write a book about all the reasons edward and bella deserve all they ended up with. its like, edward waited 100 years to find the one person that makes him whole, and when that person finally comes around, it just happens to be someone with the most irresistable blood, making him want to kill her. he goes through so much strain to not kill her, let alone save her from everything else that she gets involved with. its the total opposite with bella. she loves this guy, but she could die by being with him. its just like, i don't understand why people think that the ending was stupid because there was no sacrifices involved. there were sacrifices that happened in the other books-bella giving up human life, edward giving up a normal life. isn't that enough? why does someone have to die to make a story have a satisfying ending? i believe that there is such thing as a happy ending, and that bella and edward met all the criteria there is to get that.

sorry, i know that we all knew that stuff already, but i just had to vent a bit. :)

Amen! I love Edward and Bella and was so happy that they got everything they wanted and deserved and more. They are beyond soul mates and when ever I want to feel good, I need only think about Edward and Bella's Love and Ending.
"A Proud Twilight Guy"
urcoolcarrie

Post by urcoolcarrie »

totally. it also makes me feel good that there is a couple out there who are so different, but still the same. like, i relate so well to bella-the whole "not quite fitting in" and "no guys really like me." it makes me fell good that there are people that are, to an extent, like edward. and same goes for you twilight guys. you know, these books allowed me to think that true love really exists. its a nice feeling.

sorry(again), now i'm just getting sappy. oh well. thats just how i feel right now. :)
FrostyJasper
Wandering Through Town

Post by FrostyJasper »

janinecullenx3 wrote:In Breaking Dawn, I found that the Edward and Bella relationship had changed a lot. There wasn't a lot of cute talk and just like kissing and stuff. That bugged me. It was like a lot of it was having sex....I don't know if anyone else felt that way.

But I did think that Renesmee brought them even closer together, if possible, and that their happy ending was deserved 100%
Hmm..i see what you mean about how there wasn't as much cute stuff between edward and bella. sex does change everything..
ImageImage
AgentCross
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by AgentCross »

FrostyJasper wrote:
janinecullenx3 wrote:In Breaking Dawn, I found that the Edward and Bella relationship had changed a lot. There wasn't a lot of cute talk and just like kissing and stuff. That bugged me. It was like a lot of it was having sex....I don't know if anyone else felt that way.

Hmm..i see what you mean about how there wasn't as much cute stuff between edward and bella. sex does change everything..
Love changes everything, Sex is just the icing on the cake.
"A Proud Twilight Guy"