Disney Movies

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
roseaurora
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Re: Disney Movies

Post by roseaurora »

roo-roo91 wrote:of your list rose.
i go with 1. & 3.
only because i never say their robin hood.

You should rent it! :o) I had a crush on Robin Hood when I was little (yeah, that's right... I had a crush on a cartoon fox :oops: :lol: )

I get the feeling I am older than many of you as well. I feel like Beauty and the Beast was the last "real" Disney movie.. maybe its because I out grew them after that point, but it also seems like Hunchback, Mulan, Hercules, Emperor's New Groove (thought EXTREMELY funny), etc.. didn't seem to fit the old mold any more, at least not to me anyways.
Wants to move to Forks and live with the Cullens forever.
Banner by the fabulous MRK
I ♥ my Lexily!
funkidiva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by funkidiva »

I had a crush on Robin Hood too haha :oops: :D
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb" "...What shoes had Alice put me in? Stilettos? She'd lost her mind..."
Nikki--
Settled in Forks

Post by Nikki-- »

Haha, me too! 'Robin Hood' is one of my favourite Disney movies, I watched it all the time when I was little. My absolute favourite has to be 'Alice in Wonderland' though. That's actually just my favourite film in general and favourite book as well. Some others I really love are 'Peter Pan' (I used to keep my window open at night so he could come visit me :lol: ), 'Mary Poppins' and 'The fox and the hound'. I still enjoy watching Disney films when I'm feeling nostalgic.
xXBeSafeXx
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by xXBeSafeXx »

roseaurora wrote: I get the feeling I am older than many of you as well. I feel like Beauty and the Beast was the last "real" Disney movie.. maybe its because I out grew them after that point, but it also seems like Hunchback, Mulan, Hercules, Emperor's New Groove (thought EXTREMELY funny), etc.. didn't seem to fit the old mold any more, at least not to me anyways.
I agree with you, actually. I consider Hunchback a real Disney movie, but it's style is definitely different, and I can see why someone wouldn't. I've never really considered Mulan or Hercules or anything after them to be traditional Disney movies.
ImageImageImage
Twin--Narnia|Mafia Name--Motor Mouth Alice|EDC, Inc--Bulldozer Trainee
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

the last "REAL" disney film was the last one walt did himself, the aristocats. :)
love that film.
'ladies first'
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

Has anyone seen Princess and the Frog yet?
It made me happy! I really liked it! :D
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

I loved it! It was basically everything that made Disney good in a new story. Predictable, yes, but very good.
And yum yum Prince Naveen. He hath an accent and plays jazz. :D
twi-nerd
Fishing with Charlie

Post by twi-nerd »

I Just Saw The Princess And The Frog On Friday, It Was Actually Pretty Sad(:
My favorite band Pierce the Veil. I LOVE VIC FUENTES!! Thank you so much Chloe for the banner.
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

dandyvampgirl_13 wrote:I loved it! It was basically everything that made Disney good in a new story. Predictable, yes, but very good.
And yum yum Prince Naveen. He hath an accent and plays jazz. :D
I know! it was too bad he was a frog most of the time. My mom and aunt were saying how it was sad that Tiana was a frog so much and I was thinking "Tiana? What about Naveen?!!! Tis much sadder-- we missed his jawline!" :lol: I think he's the best-looking prince so far...when, y'know, he's human.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

Well, I'm not sure anyone can beat Prince Phillip (by far the best voice, nomnom) but he is rather yummy. XD
And has a French accent!