Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
dsmldejection
Settled in Forks

Re: Twilight Movie Premier Party and meet-ups

Post by dsmldejection »

All righty then... here we go...
OK, so I am, first of all, FREAKING OUT ABOUT THE HOLLYWOOD PREMIERE!
I might be able to go, IF I CAN GET TICKETS! First of all, I know that they're mucho expensive-o, so you don't have to tell me.... :lol:
So.... does anyone know where I can get my hands on two? My aunt would pay for us to go AND fly me out from Florida to be able to go, if we can GET TICKETS! Anyone? Anyone?
I'd appreciate it so much... I might just kiss the ground you walk on... but then I'd see Rob and stop kissing your ground and go to his because I have obsessive cullen disorder... so... no hard feelings if I do do that. (do do... teehee)
Yeah... so this is like the sixth place I've voiced mah dilemma... so I'm hoping SOMEONE will have some info...
AND, I only made an account on here so that I could ASK THIS ONE QUESTION! So as you can tell... I'm very serious...
Much appreciation to all who reply!
-Megan, Distressed Twi-obsessor
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

in utah, close to where i live, they are having a twilight red carpet prom night for the midnight showing!! i had to call in about a month or two ago just to reserve my place in line. then, just today, the person called me up and told me that the tickets were available and that if i would like to buy them i could! I'M SO EXCITED!! you get to dress up, walk into the theatre on a red carpet, get gift bags and free twilight stuff, and the best part, i get to see it at midnight!!! it is going to be soooo much fun!!

i am so happy i called when i did. after i called, they got over 2 thousand more people wanting to do it!! they eventually had to take the ad off their website because they were getting too many phone calls.
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
Court
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Court »

ooo lucky you!
urcoolcarrie

Post by urcoolcarrie »

i know! seriously, i am soooo excited!!
imasadgiraffe
Settled in Forks

Post by imasadgiraffe »

Chicago southwest suburbs here!

Stupid work, I'm thinking of taking a day off just to see the movie at midnight!
mammadawg
Settled in Forks

Post by mammadawg »

*wicked grin*

That's what I love about being a part-time WAHM. Flexible schedules. :)

Darn that 8:30am Friday conference call, tho - I might have to sneak in a nap after lunch!

I sure hope we do something fun here for the midnight showing - it's bad enough I won't be able to afford tickets to the premiere! $1,650 for the red carpet and access to the after party???

If I had $$$ to burn...
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

The only thing I'm bummed about is that since it's coming out the day after Thanksgiving, the midnight showings will pretty much be on Thanksgiving. Me and my friends will be seperated, I won't be at my home town, so I can't go to the midnight showing :( . But I wasn't going to be able to go on the original release date, considering school's the next day, so I've never gotten to look forward to going to the midnight showing, and so it's better that it comes out sooner anyway. :)
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
mammadawg
Settled in Forks

Post by mammadawg »

debussygirl wrote:The only thing I'm bummed about is that since it's coming out the day after Thanksgiving, the midnight showings will pretty much be on Thanksgiving. Me and my friends will be seperated, I won't be at my home town, so I can't go to the midnight showing :( . But I wasn't going to be able to go on the original release date, considering school's the next day, so I've never gotten to look forward to going to the midnight showing, and so it's better that it comes out sooner anyway. :)
Actually... I believe Thanksgiving is the following weekend - on 11/27. So Twilight will be coming out the week before - I'm so excited! I'm planning on going to the midnight showing, again Friday night with my teen, and then the following week when I'm in San Diego with friends - lol - and even my mom. :D

Even if you can't go to the midnight showing because of school, at least you'll get to go with your friends, right? :) I hope this small town does something fun with it - I'm SO wishing I could be in Utah right now for that Twilight Prom!
jmeln
Settled in Forks

Post by jmeln »

awesomejen1 wrote:If there is a big red carpet premier in LA...who would be interested in going?
I live in LA. If there is anything, I'd love to go!
urcoolcarrie

Post by urcoolcarrie »

mammadawg wrote:I'm so excited! I'm planning on going to the midnight showing, again Friday night with my teen, and then the following week when I'm in San Diego with friends - lol - and even my mom. :D

Even if you can't go to the midnight showing because of school, at least you'll get to go with your friends, right? :) I hope this small town does something fun with it - I'm SO wishing I could be in Utah right now for that Twilight Prom!
psh! school the next day is NOT stopping me!! i'll probably fall asleep in class, and for once, this straight A student DOES NOT CARE. :lol: Twilight prom is MUCH more important. :)