Discussion of the New Moon Movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
themeadow
Buying a Better Raincoat

Re: New moon: Favorite lines in the movie

Post by themeadow »

Lol you're welcome :D . And because of my obsessive tendencies I can help you with that: "It's my job to protect you...from everyone except my sister."
These violent delights have violent ends. And in their triumph die, like fire and powder, which as they kiss, consume.
edwardsluv
Wandering Through Town

Post by edwardsluv »

"Heaven" one word, but spoke volumes. That was all that needed to be said. That was also my favorite moment in the movie.
Fara
Settled in Forks

Post by Fara »

i must admit i find Emmett's humour both in this movie and the books somewhat pleasing

"dating older women" ^^
Curious fascination & Member of the XY Contingent :)
dazzle_me-xx
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by dazzle_me-xx »

:lol: Some really great ones already up here.
I'm not sure if anyone's already mentioned this, but...Face Punch?!
lol. That whole segment of the movie was probably the funniest for me.
Mike and Eric talking about the trailer:"Yeah, Mike you know that one? We saw the trailer. People...punching other people's...faces..
And then the actual movie itself : "Put your gun down or I'll blow you fricken' head head off. "
"Put your gun down or I'll blow your fricken head off!"
"Both of you, shut up or I'll blow both your fricken heads off!"
Sorry if the wording is wrong. I'm typing from memory.

openfire
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by openfire »

Swan wrote:"You've already chosen not to live without her. I won't lose my son." - Carlisle
Yep, I loved this bit. It's so Carlisle, and sweet, and final.
switzgal wrote:I also wished MS had some "sure, sure" lines in there for Jacob. That was his famous response!
I would have LOVED Jake for to have had some "sure, sure" lines. Whenever I hear anyone say sure, I always say in my head "sure sure" :lol:
Banner by the super talented TammyAZ!
themeadow
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by themeadow »

Aw they definitely should have added some of the "sure, sure" bits! Especially because Bella eventually picks up that phrase and uses it occasionally after that :).
These violent delights have violent ends. And in their triumph die, like fire and powder, which as they kiss, consume.
openfire
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by openfire »

themeadow wrote:Aw they definitely should have added some of the "sure, sure" bits! Especially because Bella eventually picks up that phrase and uses it occasionally after that :).
Yeah! I love how she does that!!
Banner by the super talented TammyAZ!
theotherStephanie
Wandering Through Town
Location: Really in Washington, sitting under a Madrone tree waiting for Stephenie to finish Midnight Sun

Post by theotherStephanie »

"Hey, Jasper. No fair with the mood control thing!"..."Sorry Bella. Happy...nevermind."

"Heaven."

Lots of others that have been mentioned here before. But one that has not is a line that punches me in the gut every time. When Bella is standing on the cliff and Edward's vision is there, when she says, "But you won't stay with me any other way." Wow, the desperation is so there. :cry:
Carlisle's medical transcriptionist
Edward's piano student
Esme's historic restoration research assistant
Alice's wardrobe consultant
Who knew cold hands could be so HOT??!!
Valrhona40
Settled in Forks

Post by Valrhona40 »

Well you said them all already guys! Emmet's comment about dating older women, I was choking with my laughter on that one. But we were only 15 viewers in the theater so no one noticed. Also when Edward repeats the lines from the movie in class, I was almost crying. And of course, the finale, when Edward proposes to Bella. Only 7 months to wait for the next instalment...But I will go see New Moon at least another time.
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

edwardsluv wrote:"Heaven" one word, but spoke volumes. That was all that needed to be said. That was also my favorite moment in the movie.
Apparently I missed something because I don't remember this at all. And I saw it for the second time today.

I LOVED that they FINALLY said "I love you" to each other. And when it looks like Laurent is going to kill Bella and she says "Edward I love you." Thank you CW!

And when Bella said something to Aro like, you know nothing about his soul.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson