Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Total Twilight Fan
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Re: Funniest Twilight Saga Moments

Post by Total Twilight Fan »

I loved-
"Yes, because a vampire slumber party is the pinnacle of safety conscious behavior." Bella, Eclipse
::Team Jasper & Paul::
Sometimes life brings miracles, it brought me Twilight.
Twilight-fan868
Settled in Forks

Post by Twilight-fan868 »

The part in Eclipse I believe where Bella was sitting on the grass next to wolf Jake and she was petting him going "I always wanted a dog"

THAT was too funny. Just the image of her petting him is hilarious then she talks about him as if he were a pet, LMAO! SM gradually got funnier as the series went on.

I think Eclipse had the funniest moments all together
swedishskinjer
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by swedishskinjer »

Speaking of Eclipse (which I haven't read for a few months)...

Could someone remind me of the "leg hitch" scene? What was it about in the story, exactly?
DreamofEdward
Settled in Forks

Post by DreamofEdward »

Hey swedishskinjer
The "leg hitch" scene is in the part of the book where Bella has been kidnapped by Alice, after Bella has a chat with Rose about how she became a vampire.
Bella falls asleep on the coach refusing to use the bed that Edward brought, and gets woken up when he returns from hunting and moves her to the bed.
They start kissing and things start to heat up and Edward pulls her leg up on to his hip (hes never gone that far before) Bella thinks that Edward has changed his mind with regard to their physical relationship which is why he brought the bed.
Edward realises what she is thinking and stops and tells her that he hasn't changed his mind he just missed her while he was hunting (or something like that)
hope that helps

Dreams
Team Edward!

Cullenitus: An inability to go 24 hours without a Twilight fix.

So the lion fell in love with the lamb
Belice
Settled in Forks

Post by Belice »

I was re-watching Twilight for the um-teenth time yesterday (I got the double disk version for Christmas) & one of the "special features" on it was Catherine (?) (director), Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart doing a commentary of the movie... while the movie is playing no less. Well, the whole thing was just a crack-up anyway, but my favorite part was when Bella & Edward were in the forest & she had figured out that Edward was a vampire .Then Edward asks, "What is the most basic question? What do we eat?" Then you hear the voice over of Rob saying "Cheese burgers!!!" I laughed so hard I had tears... HAHAHA!!! :lol:

CULLENS ROCK!!! All the others just BITE!! lol
:P
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Bella fainting when Edward kisses her....
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
votrechanteuse
Settled in Forks

Post by votrechanteuse »

maybe it's just me and my bizarre sense of humor, but i always crack up whenever jasper starts messing around with bella's moods. i keep imagining him giving her this innocent "what did i do?" look, especially in that part in twilight when they're in the hotel, and she yells at him "I DON'T WANT TO GO BACK TO SLEEP!" i love the extended version on steph's website where bella tells alice 'it would probably be more subtle if he hit me over the head with a frying pan' :lol:

also, anytime there's the trademark snarky banter between edward and bella (ie "would you like a round of applause?" or "well, it's no irritable grizzly..." << a girl after my own heart :D :D :D ). it all fills me with warm fuzzies

and in new moon: edward not being able to believe that he and bella are still alive, and starts quoting shakespeare...such a loveable goofball <3<3<3
time dancers whirling past, i gaze through the looking glass, and feel just beyond my grasp is heaven
Anto21
Wandering Through Town

Post by Anto21 »

Hello!
For me most of the funniest moments are in "Eclipse" and "Breaking dawan". Even if Jacob is not one of my favourite character, I must says that he's the one who says the most hilarious lines-especially in BD .

My favourites:
Eclipse
chap.3 "You could have called us" Edward said in a steel-hard voice. "Sorry", Jacob answered, his face twisting into a sneer. I don't have any leeches on my speed dial".

Breaking dawn
Chap.14 "about time", Blondie mumbled from not too far away. "The chainsaw impersonation was getting a little tired".

chap.25

"He phased in front of Charlie", Edward hissed. ....."He's brave. Brave as you are. Didn't pass out or throw up or anything. I gotta says, I was impressed. You should've seen his face when I started taking my clothes off, though. Priceless", Jacob chortled.

"He wanted to know what I meant by change, and I told him you looked more like Esme now than you looked like Renée"......."after a few minutes, he asked, real quietly, if you turned into an animal, too. And I said, "she wishes she was that cool!"...
look after my heart, I've left it with you
Aneley
Settled in Forks

Post by Aneley »

BD, pag 631

"Yeah, I know, I know. They's the good guys, they're here to help, they're going to save us all. Etcetera, etcetera. Say what you want, I still think Dracula One and Dracula Two are creep-tacular" Jacob Black!

LOL
I could not stop laughing when I read that, and I had forgotten about it until I read a quote relates to the Romanians. Jacob has this way of saying the things that everyone thinks that is so funny!!!!!

Of course there's a lot more, but most have been mentioned in the thread before.
Drunkster
Settled in Forks

Post by Drunkster »

I had few good laughs when I read the books.. but the funniest thing is in the first movie where Billy tells Charlie how he is "down with kids" and Charlie agrees "Yeah you`re the bomb" :lol: