Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Re: Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

Post by SethisMine »

I could tell by the change of expression that Celia didn't remember me. I tried not to let the pain show through. Celia was one of my closest friends here... I had always been a bit shy.... but Celia reminded me of my sister. Part of my brain wondered if my sister would recognize me now, if she was still alive.

"I know." I said with a sympathetic voice and expression. "You don't remember me... I am your friend, and I'm going to try and help you." I didn't want to go too quickly for Celia... that might cause more harm then good.
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Post by best_beating_heart »

I walked towards the Master's chamber, moving as fast as I could. I could hear talking in the hallway behind me, it sounded like Rose and someone else, so familiar, yet so not.

I reached the door and threw it open. Demetri, Jane, Alec, and an old member, one who had disappeared for a while- was her name Beatrix?- were there. I ran up to the Masters' chairs.

"We have a situation," I said, my voice quiet. "Santi keeps reappearing and disappearing, Afton appeared in Santi's closet saying Santi put him there, and Johanna is being controlled, she has no free will, it seems like it is from inside the castle."

Marcus sat, his face almost bored looking, still. Caius raised his eyebrow; I knew him enough that something was brewing in his mind. Aro put his hands together, standing up.

"My dear Athenodora," Aro answered. "Does it seem like yet another takeover?" He smiled, but I knew he did not find this amusing in any way.

"It seems like it, Master," I responded.

"Again?" Caius said. "Again?"

I knew Caius was angry.

"Yes, Caius, it looks that way."

I saw Demetri, Jane, and Alec look at each other from the corner of my eye, the other girl standing still yet.

"Should I go to Rose and start planning?" I asked.

"Do that," Aro said. "And... secure the castle. Nobody leaves and nobody enters, no matter what."

I nodded and turned to leave.

"Take Jane, Demetri, and Alec with you." Aro called.

I looked at the three and motioned them to come with me.

((Paula (?), come too. Say something! Hurry!))

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

As Matilda opened her mouth to answer Celia, Elena appeared beside her and she knew that it was her turn to take over. They exchanged nods before Matilda began to walk back to the common room.

She had to tell the others...warn them that someone was dying...and hopefully not dead already.
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

I exchanged nods with Matilda as she left the room, leaving me with my friend. Quietly, I walked over to Celia's couch (she does have a couch doesn't she?) And sat down, patting the seat next to me.

"Come sit by me. I'm going to try and help you the best I can." I said with another smile. But part of me was worried. What if Celia was never the same again? Forget about that, said another part of my mind. Don't even think about that. Celia will be better... It'll just take time.... and you have all the time in the world...

But did we? I had no idea what was going on in other parts of the castle. This was where my power did me no good... It showed me the past, and I hadn't been a vampire long enough to be able to control what I see yet.....
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
i am bella
Often Mistaken for a Bear
Location: wherever it's raining .::. #9 .::. woiloping with sarah

Post by i am bella »

(we were originally in a hall somewhere random in the castle, but the room works :D )

Celia Rae looked up as Elena moved to her couch, beckoning her over to the spot next to where she sat. Celia ambled over to the spot and sat down about a foot away. She didn't feel all too comfortable with what was going on, and this whole thing about help?
"Wait, you're going to help me? What's wrong with me?" Celia was as confused as ever, and having something wrong with her made her panic even more.
ImageImage
~sam~piercing/tattoo expert~sarah=twinny~im on the listv2!~
paula_bnsnt
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: Sparkling on sunshine, oooh oooh, and don't it feel good!

Post by paula_bnsnt »

(yes, it's paula =) )

"Do that," Aro said. "And... secure the castle. Nobody leaves and nobody enters, no matter what."

I nodded and turned to leave.

"Take Jane, Demetri, and Alec with you." Aro called.

I looked at the three and motioned them to come with me.

Beatrix payed attention to what Athena was reporting to Aro. Her guard instincts kicked back into action. Who dared challenge her family? Had this happened again recently, while she was away? Caius' reaction seemed to verify it. She hated herself for not being there to defend her masters. She was going to redeem herself now and destroy who ever was after them.

"Master, let me come too. My abilities can be very helpful," she said.

Aro must have sensed the determination in her voice. "Of course, my dear."

"Do anything suspicious, and it will be your end," Caius added.

Beatrix felt hurt by Caius' words. Why would she betray them? But then of course, he hadn't been in her head to hear her story and she had arrived in a terrible time. She looked down and bowed before joining Athena, Jane, Demetri and Alec.
Hit me like a ray of sun
Burning through my darkest night
You're the only one that I want
Think I'm addicted to your light

Team Volturi - Beatrix
love_is_noise
Drag Racing With Alice and Edward

Post by love_is_noise »

"I'm so sorry....I just...." Ana stuttured, looking up to Nora,
"When I lost Gabriel...I....I fought for him, to keep him by me...but it did no good...and Santi has changed that...being with him has changed me, filled that hole inside, without him...if I loose him, there is nothing left."
Jasper's Army:Captain RuneheartThe Plan:Supreme LeaderTeam Rose
Volturi::Anastasia Team Leah::Therapist Team Esme::Interior Designer
Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy »

"Looks like Master Aro may have a new favorite." Alec smirked.

Jane shot him a look. Before she could retort with something clever to say, Demetri interrupted the two.

"Hold your tongue until we're alone."

The four vampires turned to look behind them as Beatrix flit over to join them.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Ricardo could sense this one suspected him. He would mess with her ~ he liked to play with his food before he ate it.
"Rose, why are you acting so weird?" He asked.
Ricardo had trained his mind so he could send sort-of-messages to people. He shot a quick one to Sarah. Make Johanna come and back me up.
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
paula_bnsnt
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: Sparkling on sunshine, oooh oooh, and don't it feel good!

Post by paula_bnsnt »

Beatrix faced the four unfriendly vampires. They couldn't possibly be more childish.
She got close enough and spoke in a low and rushed voice than only they would hear.

"I know I'm not welcome, so don't waste your time and energy to let me know. Let's go."
Hit me like a ray of sun
Burning through my darkest night
You're the only one that I want
Think I'm addicted to your light

Team Volturi - Beatrix