Renesmee #2

Character Discussion Forum

Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
paula_bnsnt
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: Sparkling on sunshine, oooh oooh, and don't it feel good!

Re: Renesmee #2

Post by paula_bnsnt »

lol!! Good one!!!

I was thinking the exception could be birthday cakes... considering she should have more than 5 birthdays a year and Alice loves to celebrate. Wow, new question! Do you think they'll celebrate her birthdays on September 10th or everytime she looks like she's aged one more year??
Hit me like a ray of sun
Burning through my darkest night
You're the only one that I want
Think I'm addicted to your light

Team Volturi - Beatrix
DreamofEdward
Settled in Forks

Post by DreamofEdward »

How about chocolate birthday cake?! :lol:

I think they willl celebrate once a year, otherwise she will have lots of birthdays for the first seven years and then she will stop aging phyically, and they will have to go back to one a year, which would be mean because Nessie will be used to lots more than that.

And don't forget she will have 10 other birthdays (if you include Seth and Leah) to celebrate as well.
Team Edward!

Cullenitus: An inability to go 24 hours without a Twilight fix.

So the lion fell in love with the lamb
RebeccaCullen
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by RebeccaCullen »

Heart_in_Hand wrote:
holdingoutforjacob wrote: Maybe the exception will be chocolate?
I know it would be if it were me! :lol:

I think she will likely just stick to the Cullen's veggie diet. It's easiest, as human blood is pretty much out of the questions, and it's the more preferable choice over human food.

I just realized... isn't human blood technically human food for vampires? Haha, stupid pun... forget I said anything. :oops:
Why? That's kinda funny..

Hm, chocolate... *drools*

I do think that the Cullen's and co. will celebrate her birth once a year given the number of people staying with them now.
SenorGimp
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by SenorGimp »

Knowing what I do about how her first few months of life went, I don't think there will really be much of a difference between everyday she lives and her actual birthdays...
Everyone spoils her SO MUCH, she probably will just see her birthdays as a really extravagant regular day...
Just a thought...
But can you imagine how overboard the Cullens (and everyone else for that matter) will take her actual birthday celebrations..
I mean they built Bella a house and loaned her an island...
This could get crazy!!
We Love Mumford And Sons!
1 of 2 Active Members of Team Gimp
Proud Member of the Gen Y Lexily
http://www.fanfiction.net/~senorgimp
paula_bnsnt
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: Sparkling on sunshine, oooh oooh, and don't it feel good!

Post by paula_bnsnt »

lol! you're right... I was thinking about something like that the other day... She could very easily turn out a spoilt annoying woman! If it wasn't for all the wisdom she seems to have it'd be a lost cause.

It would be so funny if she hated to be in the spot light like Bella does. She's the center of that little universe in the forest outside Forks. ... and if she hated presents... I can't even imagine!!
Hit me like a ray of sun
Burning through my darkest night
You're the only one that I want
Think I'm addicted to your light

Team Volturi - Beatrix
missbrunettgirl
Settled in Forks

Post by missbrunettgirl »

Sorry if this has been discussed before but what type of personality do you think Renesmee has and will have in the future. In the books she had Edwards eye roll which was funny to see and she didn’t seem to be a Bella 2.0 which I liked because children are often not a carbon copy of their parents. Anyways what do you guys think? How would you describe her personality?
RebeccaCullen
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by RebeccaCullen »

paula_bnsnt wrote: It would be so funny if she hated to be in the spot light like Bella does. She's the center of that little universe in the forest outside Forks. ... and if she hated presents... I can't even imagine!!
I'd imagine that she'd have to suck it up and deal like her mother did when it came to getting gift and surprises, from Edward at least. But with Edward and Bella I don't mind because they're her parents, everyone else...
SenorGimp
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by SenorGimp »

missbrunettgirl wrote:Sorry if this has been discussed before but what type of personality do you think Renesmee has and will have in the future. In the books she had Edwards eye roll which was funny to see and she didn’t seem to be a Bella 2.0 which I liked because children are often not a carbon copy of their parents. Anyways what do you guys think? How would you describe her personality?
Well, I think Renesmee will have a very insightful personality, like her mom but without the huge delays between being presented with the facts and reaching the coinciding revelations....

I think that she will likely be very confident, as she is pretty close to a one-of-a-kind as you can get in this world, and she will likely use that to her advantage, but not so much in a greedy or opportunistic way, but just to make sure that all of the things which she knows are truly important are provided to, or obtained by, her.

I think she'll pretty much be awesome, she does have a little bit of a mischevious side, and I think that will make for very interesting episodes in her life, and the lives of her loved ones... And I think she will also become something of a liaison (spelling?) between the Cullens and the Pack, being, as she is, in a unique position to so fully understand both.

I foresee a lot of good coming out of her introduction as a character, but then again that's probably all just speculation, never to be confirmed or invalidated, as I believe that SM has said she will not continue the story outside of her potentially finishing Midnight Sun...

Those are my thoughts...
We Love Mumford And Sons!
1 of 2 Active Members of Team Gimp
Proud Member of the Gen Y Lexily
http://www.fanfiction.net/~senorgimp
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by Chernaudi »

Does one think that it's a good thing that for Renesmee that Bella and Edward seem to have grown some self-confidence and self-esteem for themselves during the events of Breaking Dawn? Because, after all, Renesmee is probably gonna need all the help she can get growing up from an emotional and mental stand point, because she's going to have enough problems of her own figuring out her place in the world without her parents having the issues that they had with themselves before Bella became a vampire.

And does one maybe see Nessie becoming kinda a goth chick when she grows up-in my fan fictions, she's somewhat of one, but not as into it as my friend who I partly based adult Renesmee on.
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
Amanda Beth
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Amanda Beth »

Renesmee turns seven in The Prophet's Child and is sixteen according to humans. I have her as very confident and loves being the center of attention, unlike Bella as human. She loves fashion like Alice, but is also big into motorcycles like her mom and Jake -- a combination of a girlie girl and a tomboy. She has a temper for sure, being a little spoiled growing up and getting most of what she wanted. She's extremely brave (doing things before she thinks them through, like her mother) and very bright. She's stubborn like both of her parents, and she is passionate about her opinions. Most importantly, she loves her family with everything she has, exactly as they are. An underlying trait is the constant argument her seven year old self has with her teenage self. It comes out in spurts, and it frustrates her to no end. To show a bit of her human side, I also have her hang out and even sit at lunch with human friends.

TPC is why I can't read other Renesmee fanfics... since everyone has her so different :) I really have become smitten with my version. This is what I picture her to look like(just imagine the curly hair):

http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg45 ... sie1-1.jpg