Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

Lacuna Scion
Fishing with Charlie

Re: Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

Post by Lacuna Scion »

((Yes! Rose is definitely in mid stride waiting to be attacked :P ))

Rose is still in mid-stride. She gasps for dramatic affect.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
paula_bnsnt
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: Sparkling on sunshine, oooh oooh, and don't it feel good!

Post by paula_bnsnt »

Okay!" I said. "Both of you. Enough. I'm trying to think." I rubbed my temples; I swear, if I was a human, I would have a huge stress headache at the moment.

"Signora Athenadora, might I suggest that we wait until Alec brings back orders from the masters." Demetri spoke up. "If you should wish it, of course."

"That's... a good idea, Demetri," I said. I looked down the hall; why was Alec taking so long?

Beatrix sighed silently. She was still carrying her back pack and was wearing "human clothes". She looked out of place among so many robes. She wondered if her room was as she had left it, or if they had used it for something else, thinking she wouldn't come back. All her possessions were probably destroyed or discarded, but she didn't care. Her most precious possession was in her back pack now, and nothing else mattered.

(Ok, I wonder the same thing! What's the protocol on getting a room (or re-getting the previous room) here? Or what would the Volturi have done to her room, thinking she had betrayed them?)
Last edited by paula_bnsnt on Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hit me like a ray of sun
Burning through my darkest night
You're the only one that I want
Think I'm addicted to your light

Team Volturi - Beatrix
love_is_noise
Drag Racing With Alice and Edward

Post by love_is_noise »

[aah...okay I'm really lost now :o
:L]
Jasper's Army:Captain RuneheartThe Plan:Supreme LeaderTeam Rose
Volturi::Anastasia Team Leah::Therapist Team Esme::Interior Designer
Ally_Cat
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Ally_Cat »

love_is_noise wrote:[aah...okay I'm really lost now :o
:L]
((As for Ana, she is still in Nora's art studio w/ Nora. I wrote more about it a couple pages back. Celia & Elena are together trying to help Celia, Rose is waiting for Derek to write the attack, and everyone else is planning, I think.))
The Volturi: Nora
Private Ophelia Grey of Jasper's Army
Team "Screw you freaks! I pick Ben!"
Gen-Y: The Lexily
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

((Yep. And Johanna and Santi are in the library (frozen) and Athena, Jane & Beatrix are trying to find a way in. :D))

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy »

(I would think that like the rest of the castle, Beatrix's room also was destroyed when the circle tried to take over so its probably pretty messy right now.)

It seemed as if centuries had passed until Alec finally returned.

"They seem to think that this is some kind of joke." He said warily. "The three masters simply laughed! Perhaps you should go and try to explain to them, Signora."

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
*Aros_girl*
Lusting for Blood

Post by *Aros_girl* »

(Okay I be confused. Who is playing Alec now? And who is Demetri? I'm very confused on names right now. And what is going on)

Jane muttered something under her breath, something along the lines of yes Mistress. She wasn't happy she had been told no. But she followed Demetri(insert where here. ) When Alec arrived he seemed distressed, not her brother's typical mood. And the Master's laughed at him? That wasn't normal. "Maybe Beatrix should go explain, she seems to be Aros new favorite anyway," she huffed clearly not happy with this.

ImageImage
My site!!! http://z3.invisionfree.com/Crimson_Sand/index.php
Twi-Twin Jenni
JOF Jane-Volturi~Major Eva- Jasper's army
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

((Sorry, I suck!))
Rose ran? She wasn't the one to run! From what Rick had heard, Rose was a fighter.
"Sarah, after her!" He shouted. He would have to track down this Matilda. Rose could wait. Matilda knew too much.
Rick followed the group of people, waiting to ambush Matilda.
Last edited by DudeRocksTheTwilight on Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Post by best_beating_heart »

((Matilda's in the hallway with Athenodora, Demetri, Beatrix, Jane, and Alec.))

It seemed as if centuries had passed until Alec finally returned.

"They seem to think that this is some kind of joke." Alec said warily. "The three masters simply laughed! Perhaps you should go and try to explain to them, Signora."

"No," I said. "Alec, please go to them, and just... stay there, in case something happens."

Alec bowed slightly and turned and left again. I sighed and turned back to everyone.

"I think the only way is to just go back and enter," I said. "A simple attack on them. What do you guys think?"

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC
love_is_noise
Drag Racing With Alice and Edward

Post by love_is_noise »

[okay thanks guys :)....much appreciated :)]

Ana looked to the canvas, she'd never been articlarly arty...er mother having always focused her studies on music, her sister following dance and her brothers...well hunting had been their area of experties.
She stood, closing her eyes a moment, trying to focus her thoughts, she needed something, something to think about, something to focus on, take her away from what was hapening in the castle.

Thinking about Gabriel was too painful, too losely related to thinking about Santi...so that was out of the window, that left her life before him, the simple easy life she had with her family before the revolution came.
That left her mother...Ana's thoughts slowly drifted back to the small emerald dragon she had in her room, the only thing she had left of her humam life,
"excuse me a moment" She smiled to Mora before sliping from the room, heading swiftly up the stairs and allong the corridor towards her room.
Jasper's Army:Captain RuneheartThe Plan:Supreme LeaderTeam Rose
Volturi::Anastasia Team Leah::Therapist Team Esme::Interior Designer