Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Re: Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

Post by Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy »

(I've taken over the role of Demetri since the original person doesn't come on anymore and I don't know who plays Alec, I guess that person hasn't come online in a while either but we need him right now so we're autopiloting.)

(Wait Jane, where are we going? :lol: )

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

(Matilda's outside like Lourdes said, but if you want I'll have her roaming away from the group and have Rick ambush her.)

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

((Wandering would be good.))
Rick is still following the group. He puts his hands together and makes a fake gun. Somersaults across the hallway, and jumps up in his best Charlie's Angel pose.
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
i am bella
Location: wherever it's raining .::. #9 .::. woiloping with sarah

Post by i am bella »

(sorry nicholle, we were out last night and i never got a chance to come on and post)

Celia Rae sat back down on her couch as Elena stopped in the doorway, asking if she needed company.
"Well, apparently I have an invisible cousin-slash-sister here with me and I really just think I need some time to myself." Celia could hear how harsh she sounded, although she tried not to. She added, "Sorry. I'll catch up with you later?"
ImageImage
~sam~piercing/tattoo expert~sarah=twinny~im on the listv2!~
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

Joha's head nodded as Rick gave her the order to follow Rose.

She tried to stop, to stay in place, but Sarah's control was too strong...

Her feet ran after Rose, always staying only a few feet behind...

((Do I attack Rose? And um, if I'm not back, just autopilot me, I don't want the plot to freeze again....:D))

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

"Well, apparently I have an invisible cousin-slash-sister here with me and I really just think I need some time to myself." Celia replied. "Sorry. I'll catch up with you later?"

"Alright." I said, in a quiet voice. I gave her a smile... I knew she was going through a hard time. "Call me if you need anything, I'll hear you." I turned and walked away from her bedroom door. I listened for where people where in the castle... maybe I should go and help... now that Celia didn't need me at the moment, my mind could wander... and that wasn't good... I'd be able to think of things that would hurt...
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
i am bella
Location: wherever it's raining .::. #9 .::. woiloping with sarah

Post by i am bella »

(holy flipping crap. i just typed out this GIGANTO thing and it was flipping perfect in all its flipping perfectness and i got flipping signed out and its all gone! ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! and i have no time to redo it now, so GAHHHHHHHHH! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: )

(and i just flipping did it again! ughhhhhhhhhhhhh)
ImageImage
~sam~piercing/tattoo expert~sarah=twinny~im on the listv2!~
paula_bnsnt
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: Sparkling on sunshine, oooh oooh, and don't it feel good!

Post by paula_bnsnt »

DudeRocksTheTwilight wrote:((Wandering would be good.))
Rick is still following the group. He puts his hands together and makes a fake gun. Somersaults across the hallway, and jumps up in his best Charlie's Angel pose.
(What group is he following? do you mean Athenodora, Jane, Beatrix, Demetri, etc? 'Cause we're not going anywhere! We were standing in a separate hallway thinking how to attack fake Santi and possessed Joha.- So now possessed Joha left the room to follow running-away-Rose and Santi/Rick is with us in the hall??? We don't have to go into the room?......... Is it obvious I'm lost?? lol)

Beatrix rolled her eyes at Jane's comment. She wasn't looking to be anyone's favorite, Jane could happily keep that title. What was wrong with trying to be as useful as possible?
Last edited by paula_bnsnt on Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Hit me like a ray of sun
Burning through my darkest night
You're the only one that I want
Think I'm addicted to your light

Team Volturi - Beatrix
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

((Ricardo's like hiding behind that group, Beatrix.
I'm waiting for Matilda to "wander" away, so I can attack her.))
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

((Lol, Now I honestly don't know where I want Elena to go..... hmmm....))

I wandered around... not really having a set direction... I guess I would join whoever I came upon first....
As I wandered, I concluded that my life sucked.... I mean, I already knew this fact... but it was even worse
now.... Not only had I lost my soul since turning into a vampire, I had lost my heart... And now... I had lost
my close friend.... I hopped I could help her recover.... otherwise... I don't know....
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey