Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Re: Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

i am bella wrote:(holy flipping crap. i just typed out this GIGANTO thing and it was flipping perfect in all its flipping perfectness and i got flipping signed out and its all gone! ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! and i have no time to redo it now, so GAHHHHHHHHH! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: )

(and i just flipping did it again! ughhhhhhhhhhhhh)
(Omg, that happens to me all the time when I'm posting on my phone, usually I just sign in and if its gone, I just click 'back' until I see my post there and click submit. Try that next time.)

One moment Matilda was just listening to the chatter amongst the other vampires and another her vision began to glitch. The lights around her began to blink like static. She shook her head frantically and it seemed to have subsided. A portion of the lights immediately broke away and beckoned her to follow them in the opposite direction of where the group stayed. She glanced once at Athenadora, Demetri, Jane, Alec and the new girl before she ventured to follow them.

(I'm just going to have it so that girl who controls people's thoughts put some kind of thing in Matilda's mind so that she saw the lights moving when they weren't.)
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.
paula_bnsnt
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: Sparkling on sunshine, oooh oooh, and don't it feel good!

Post by paula_bnsnt »

Beatrix was still anxiously waiting for the group to make their move when she noticed that one of the girls she didn't know was glancing at the ceiling and shaking her head as if trying to shake something off. Okay, so maybe vampire's got a little crazy around here sometimes. And then the girl took off. Where was she going? Why was she acting so weird? Was that normal? Should she follow her?

She glanced at Athenodora, hoping she'd noticed too, not daring to make a move without consulting her.

(Really, should beatrix follow her?)
Hit me like a ray of sun
Burning through my darkest night
You're the only one that I want
Think I'm addicted to your light

Team Volturi - Beatrix
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Post by best_beating_heart »

"Matilda?" I called out as she just randomly took off. I shook my head slightly; she had probably seen the lights. I turned towards Beatrix who looked like she wanted to follow her. "It's her power, she sees people as "lights", she can see if they're dead or alive. Don't worry about it; I think she saw something." ((Emma, did I get Matilda's power right?))

I turned back to everyone else. "I think we'll just go into the library. Who's with me?"

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC
i am bella
Location: wherever it's raining .::. #9 .::. woiloping with sarah

Post by i am bella »

(so, now that im calmed down and am going to be more careful, lets try this again :lol: )

Celia Rae closed the door after Elena left, not wanting to be very inviting at the moment. She stood on her couch, looking out the window behind it. She stared at the forrest she had run through earlier, and she noticed the precision of her vision. She could see right through the trees to the water she had almost jumped in to. What would have happened? Would she have been able to withstand the rocks that were surely there at the bottom? Elena had said she was near indestructible....near.
She opened the pane of the window and felt the breeze against her. She closed her eyes and took in the moonlight. Then, she looked down to the unforgiving ground below. What would happen....?
Celia stood on the sill, looking out, wondering if anyone would see her. She looked around. No one. She held her arms out and felt herself begin to shake. Before she could do anything, she tipped backwards and fell onto her couch and rolled onto the floor. She let out a scream of anger and frustration.
"WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH ME?!"
She was going insane. And she knew it wasn't good.
ImageImage
~sam~piercing/tattoo expert~sarah=twinny~im on the listv2!~
paula_bnsnt
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: Sparkling on sunshine, oooh oooh, and don't it feel good!

Post by paula_bnsnt »

I turned back to everyone else. "I think we'll just go into the library. Who's with me?"

Beatrix gave one last mistrustful look at the empty hallway the girl named Matilda had just run through, then she bowed her head obediently towards Athenodora.
She dismissed in her mind everything that was distracting and focused on just one thing: the invisible bubble (or shield :roll: ) that would make her undetectable. She had never had great skills for fighting, so her ability was her greatest weapon.
Hit me like a ray of sun
Burning through my darkest night
You're the only one that I want
Think I'm addicted to your light

Team Volturi - Beatrix
edwardlikeshaystacks

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

(Yeah, you got the general idea. The lights are always there for her, but they're at a neutral color usually. There's a lot of lights and I guess you can say that belong to people. For future reference, green = alive, yellow=detached from the world, blue= neutral color fading blue=dying white=dead.)

(Hope that clears things up. ;) If you're interested in the actual "use" of her power, just let me know and I'll PM or something.)

(Beatrice, I think Rick is trying to just ambush Matilda, maybe you can see him "kill" her and run back to tell them. :lol: )
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

Finally, I found myself next to the door of my bed room. I wasn't really sure How I got there, but I shrugged and went inside. I had nothing else to do at the moment... Sitting by the door was my glaive. It was a long staff, specially made out of one of the strongest metals available on earth. And at the end of the staff, was a long, sharp, curved blade made out of the same metal in my dagger. It was the only metal known to be able to cut through vampire skin.

I picked up the weapon and began to do a few exercises with it. The glaive was nicely balanced, made by a professional who was long since dead. I didn't need it technically to kill, but it did give me an advantage when I had it. Suddenly, I stopped. A vision made it's self known...

A young lady, vampire, was talking to the Masters... Beatrix was her name... She was explaining... about... why she had been gone... so she wasn't a new vampire... she was just on a long break...

When my vision ended, I set down my weapon... Hmm... maybe later I'd have to introduce myself... but in the meantime I decided to go downstairs to see if anyone needed me...

I decided to walk to the library, considering that's where I left everyone... I didn't know where anyone was exactly... but I might as well start from where I had last seen people....
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

((Well...Rose doesn't seem to be back...I guess I'll just wait for a while. Again, Derek? Do I kill Rose?!?))

Johanna is currently running after Rose as Rose runs away from her. I have this funny image of them running in slow-mo as while everyone is running on regular speed. :lol: :lol:

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
love_is_noise
Drag Racing With Alice and Edward

Post by love_is_noise »

Ana slied inside her room, closing the door beind her and walking over to the chest of draws. She removed the little emerald dragon and disapeared instantly, fading from sight as she began to relax, breathing slowly she walked out to the balcony, looking ove rthe courtyard...oblivious to what was happening elsewhere in the castle.
Jasper's Army:Captain RuneheartThe Plan:Supreme LeaderTeam Rose
Volturi::Anastasia Team Leah::Therapist Team Esme::Interior Designer
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

((Fatima ~ I guess just fight her.
Jo ~ My site's gotten a little more traffic, check it out!))
Rick silently stalked.
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl