Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Re: Societa segreta ~ Team Volturi

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

(By stalked, you mean with Matilda, right?)

(Fatima, LOL)

Matilda became even more confused when the lights led her to a dead end. What was this? She went up to the wall and began feeling around it for any sign of life or unlife...Matilda knocked on it softly; it exerted an empty thump. It was just a hallow wall.

Another glitch caused her vision to blur once more, the lights becoming staticy again. What was going on?
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

((Yup, stalking Matilda.
Jo ~ Cant' send PMs, my comp is like fried. Here's the link:http://twitown.ownforum.org/index.php))
Still stalking.
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
*Aros_girl*
Lusting for Blood

Post by *Aros_girl* »

Jane departed from where ever she was and went to the Masters. She started for where she believed the masters to be, their privet room. She opened the door that only Alec and her knew and went inside. Aro was sitting in a chair, looking at a book in his hands. Marcus was by the window, watching something. And Cauis was writing something.

She went over to Aro's side and sat down at his feet. She leaned up against his leg, mainly confused about what was going on. "Master what is going on," she looked up at him, his hand already on hr head. "Are we in any more danger then before?"

"I don't know, Jane, I don't know," he sighed. His smoky red eyes met her clear ones. For a moment the communicated that way, her by thought then him replying with his eyes. I'm confsued, she thought to him. "I know, Alec is too."

(Seeing as this way I can know where Jane is I'm putting her with the Masters)

ImageImage
My site!!! http://z3.invisionfree.com/Crimson_Sand/index.php
Twi-Twin Jenni
JOF Jane-Volturi~Major Eva- Jasper's army
i am bella
Location: wherever it's raining .::. #9 .::. woiloping with sarah

Post by i am bella »

Celia Rae couldn't take the boredom anymore. It was driving her even more insane. She wondered what was in this castle, what it had that could keep her busy. She left her room and walked through the halls, looking for some open place where she could see more of a castle. She came to a foyer with a few couches and a coffee table in the center. She walked over to one of the couches and sat down, curling up into a ball, rocking back and forth. The motion felt familiar to her.....
ImageImage
~sam~piercing/tattoo expert~sarah=twinny~im on the listv2!~
edwardlikeshaystacks

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

(Hm, is Rick going to ambush Matilda? I guess I should just keep going with it until he pops up...)

Matilda's eyebrows narrowed as she waited. Maybe something really was wrong with her. She decided that she would head back to locate the rest of the lot. Hopefully they hadn't realized her sudden disappearance. Matilda turned swiftly and began to flit quietly back to find them.
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

(( :lol: :lol: I know, right?!? I have the weirdest random thoughts sometimes....))

My legs sped up even more, pushing me to maximum speed to catch Rose.

Even though I tried to rebel...I couldn't do anything about it.

I pounced on Rose, carrying us to the far end of the hallway and crashing through a wall.

We landed on our feet, circling each other like vultures.

((ROSE!!! Where aaaarrreee yyyoooouuuu? :D))

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Post by best_beating_heart »

((No one from the hallway is saying anything.

Pointless post:))

I was waiting for everyone to answer after Jane left. We needed to get into that library and I had no better plan than just to go in and confront people.

"So," I asked again, "are we doing this or not?"

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC
paula_bnsnt
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: Sparkling on sunshine, oooh oooh, and don't it feel good!

Post by paula_bnsnt »

(ok here goes...)

Beatrix took a deep unnecessary breath to finally clear her head and focus 100% on the present task.

"After you, Signora," she said with determination. Then she heard her own words and realized she might sound bossy again. "Or I can go first, if you prefer," she added quickly.
Hit me like a ray of sun
Burning through my darkest night
You're the only one that I want
Think I'm addicted to your light

Team Volturi - Beatrix
Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy »

"Are we sure that everyone that was in that room is even still in there?" Demetri asked. "We must act quickly before they find a way to the rest of the castle, Signora. Jane has disappeared, no doubt to be with the masters so we don't have to worry too much on their part...but for us, we might have to take caution."
Lacuna Scion
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Lacuna Scion »

((Gah! I'm sorry! Finals! My fail!))

Rose ran up the hall. She was a born and trained fighter, but she knew when to fight and when to retreat. She wouldn't win against two. And she would certainly avoid attacking her family at all costs. Rose heard Santi, or Rick - or whoever was currently in charge down the other end of that hall - give 'Sarah' the order to attack.

"Shoot," Rose muttered. She heard Joha come up behind her. They tumbled down the hall, through a wall and landed upright. Rose hoped that the forces operating within Joha's mind were not as well trained as Joha herself - and that they wouldn't be able to harness her physical ability. If this Sarah was a shoddy fighter then Rose could get Joha down without hurting either of them.

Rose faked left and front and as Joha lunged forward Rose snapped back narrowly avoiding her iron grasp. She spun around the outside of reach and around behind Joha. She regrouped in an instant but it was just enough time for Rose to push her forward. Rose used her power to use the rocky rubble and pinned Joha to the wall.

The hardest part about the fight was that it took too much focus. Rose could never summon enough mental focus to move individuals like Joha around if she was fighting them as well. It simply took too much brain power; so much that even few immortals possessed. Unless the fighter was exceptionally unskilled - as was common in newborn fed wars. Clearly this 'Sarah' was not that new.

Rose was forced to stick to moving the inanimate. She knew the rocks would hold Joha for only a moment but that was all she needed. As Joha struggled against the rock suit holding her to the wall. Rose ran to the gaping hole and called out to anyone who could hear. "A little help here!" she shouted before the sharp cracking made her retrain her focus.
Team Leah - The Crappy Little Renegade Team | Team Esme
Team Carlisle | Screw You Freaks! I pick Ben! | Volturi - Rosalind