1. How do you think Edward and Bella both did in trying to behave naturally around each other on the "morning after?" Was Bella too nervous or shy? Did Edward seem more open?i think they were getting better at being comfortable around each other. i thought Bella was more careful about what she was saying, but she always gives too much away. haha. Edward seemed much more open.
2. How do you think Edward really felt about Bella's conversation with Jessica?i think he was shocked to hear that she cares much more about him than he cares for her. we all know that he loves her more than anything. i think he wishes he could say that to her but also is afraid that that might scare her off.
3. Bella took a bite of pizza after Edward. Stephenie has told us that in that moment, Bella consumed a very small amount of venom. Does it surprise you that Edward didn't stop her from taking a bite or that he didn't react to it in any way?i think he knew that that much of venom couldnt hurt her. but still he is always trying to be extra cautious and not cross any lines with her, so why didnt he react all crazy like anytime later? i dont really know.
4. They argue about who cares for whom more all throughout lunch. In your opinion, which one really does care for the other more?i think is equal! aw this is so cute to think about haha im getting all smiley! they are both experiencing this kind of love for the first time. ones life and the others existance. so i think they care for each other equally. more than the other could ever know.
5. Emmett prefers bears, Edward prefers mountain lions. Based on their personality, what do you suppose the other Cullens prefer to hunt?hmm. this is a good question!
the people above me have good responses too!
Carlisle - maybe an owl i dont know
Esme - definately a horse
Rosalie - peacock
Alice - gazelle or a cheetah maybe
Jasper - lion
i never gave this much thought so yeah.