Red-Eyed Vampire

Re: Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 3

Post by diane771 »

TGIF
Happy Birthday again Gi, posting yourcard
here is a[url=http://i449.photobucket.com/albums/qq21 ... dler_3.jpg]little Rob

and a newer rob
Trine - we have a lot thing over there and yes DK too :lol: interesting posts
N Jen- I'm with you about the clothes, Gi whats wrong with you? Oh well its a matter of taste.
Tracy and Jen I just had to show any doubters that Rob is beautiful in any color :lol: Though I do perfer the blue :D
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/rules-dont-stop-me
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/i-dont-care0001
openfire
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by openfire »

Tracy - Haha, it was indeed a very big pain in the "rear" ;) The mechanic just called me the now, so thats it all fixed I think. He also serviced & MOT'd it cos they were due next week, so whew! Hopefully it should be running like new! Picking it up in a little while so fingers crossed!
Oh and congrats on now hanging up on Jessica, I am such a slow poster than I am still jump starting Bella's truck :lol: Need to get posting!!

Jade - Glad to help you strengthen your Krisbianism :lol: Oh and the "Robmonster" comment had me in stitches!! :lol:

Trine & Caryn - Oooh, those pictures made me want to just throw my car away and call him to drive me everywhere!! *breathes deeply* Haha!
marielle wrote:As long as it's not a DOG you chose as your favorite mechanic!!!! :lol:
Hahaha! You know that was the first thing I thought of! I was like " *insert curse word here* why can't I have a friend like Jake?!" :lol:
Oh and that pic of Rob & Kristen you posted was beautiful! They look so right for each other.
newtonscricket wrote:Honestly, I can't imagine the words "Rob put your clothes back on" ever coming out of my mouth. I like Rob any style. Shirt on, shirt off, pants on, pants off, I'm easy.
Hahahahaha!!! That is GREAT! "..pants on, pants off.." :lol: :lol:

HH Convenion - This would be so amazingly cool!! Like, it has to happen!

Aww I just read on Pattinson Online that Remember Me won't be released in the UK until April 2!!!! That's weeks after the US isn't it? That really sucks.

Not sure what article it's from, but he is just perfect

I so wish I was that pillow

Looking good in a baseball cap

Can't beat a bit of the older VF

How happy does everyone look here?? Aww!
Banner by the super talented TammyAZ!
diane771
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by diane771 »

Jaclyn - a convention when Remember Me opens? Sounds like a plan. :D
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/rules-dont-stop-me
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/i-dont-care0001
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

*SQUEAL!!!!!* I know I have seen the pics a million times but they are the best burfday presents EVER!!!! You guys are so awesome!! Thank you everyone!!
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

newtonscricket wrote:I realize I forgot to comment on Gii's startling assertion that she prefers Rob with his clothes on. Honestly, I can't imagine the words "Rob put your clothes back on" ever coming out of my mouth. I like Rob any style. Shirt on, shirt off, pants on, pants off, I'm easy.
:lol: You are hilarious btw! I would never tell Rob to put any of his clothes back on if they are already off!! That would just be insane!!

Sry for the double post.
openfire
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by openfire »

diane771 wrote:Jaclyn - a convention when Remember Me opens? Sounds like a plan. :D
Right everyone, start saving the pennies! :D :D
It really would be cool if we could somehow do this! :lol:

Hope you had a great birthday Gii!!
Banner by the super talented TammyAZ!
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Evening Honey Bunnies~ Just read the following happiness in Tweet forms on the L_L main page. Made me happy and leery at the same time...HMMMMMMMMMMMM We'll see...
David Slade wrote: Wolf reviews today, looking better & better. The Eclipse story and the way we approached the film calls for a much more realistic approach.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Been quite a week, we almost have our composer, all fingers crossed for some great news soon.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As we cut, Edward seems to be a very strong presence, the intensity of the love story & rivalry between Jacob is in the driving seat.
Jacob & Bella are matching with intensity, & it's all even matching with the action sequences. Right now we are in a great state of balance.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Still we have 200 days to go.

I'm not really sure how to take that.

And in other news...

BEST BLOG POST IN THE HISTORY OF THE BLOODY FRACKING INTERNET EVER!!!!!!
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

*bangs head on concrete*
I can't handle much more of this drought.
A picture. A picture is all im asking. The gross pap pix of Rob don't count. A new photoshoot will do.. anything. Plizzle.

Happy 1 month Rob-and-Kstew-'holding-hands'-at-french-airport anniversary
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
xhopeonaropex
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by xhopeonaropex »

Hey guys!!!

Soooooooooo I finished reading Nightlight yesterday. I cracked up insanely :lol: I kept on trying to imagine Rob the way they made Edward in that book and I just couldn't. It was shockingly hilarious and I ROFL'ed like a lunatic. Even my brother who isn't a Twilight fan thought it was fun when I read some of it aloud to him. You guys need to read it :D

Well gotta be up in 4 hrs !!

Night
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

Gii - You're welcome, sweets! Hope you had a good birthday!

Caryn - Damn it woman! WHYYYYY? WHY ARE YOU DOING THAT TO ME? I had to force myself to look away and come here so I could post! That may very well be the best damn thing EVER! You killeded me! ACK! I could not stop staring! I keep putting exclamation points at the end of all my sentences because I can't stop myself! :lol: I just almost said the 'f' word for cripes sake. Cheese and rice. Whew.

Oh and also, "As we cut, Edward seems to be a very strong presence, the intensity of the love story & rivalry between Jacob is in the driving seat." At least we know that he did at least put the love story part in the movie. LOL. I shouldn't be laughing, but just the fact that he mentioned the love story makes me giddy inside. We'll see how it all plays out I guess. It is complete crap that he keeps taking pictures of crap we don't care about and isn't really giving us so much as a morsel of what is going on with the film, photo wise. Don't like that he's keeping the fans in the dark. He doesn't seem to realize how badly things could be and how unhappy we could be if he screws it up. Does he care about the fans at all? Argh.

Jade - Yes, just one photo. That's all we're asking for. A photo shoot would be lovely.
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮