Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Aus_Twilight_Fan
Settled in Forks

Re: Eclipse The Movie, Take 1

Post by Aus_Twilight_Fan »

marielle wrote:^^ that's a very very nice birthday present....... :D
another bonus is that i get to see it for free since one of the big cinema companies here in Australia is 100 years old (if u register with them you get to see a free movie on your birthday)
Signature made by me. Avatar by AngelAtTwilight
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

marielle wrote:^^ that's a very very nice birthday present....... :D

On the shirtless topic....
I really think the people who are writing about how wrong it is should read the books first.......!!!!!
they obviously don't know *not pg13 related word* about the story....

I have to admit I find it very annoying watching NM and all those girls around me started to giggle as soon as the shirts come off, and I hate it that due to Taylor abs so many girls witched team ( I feel like defending team Robward period) but it is the story....
Please people read the books before judging and before watching!!!!
I think changing teams just because Taylor HAD TO bulk up to keep his job is the dumbest reason ever! Read the books, get to know the characters & then judge them! And I'm right there with you defending Robward. I feel kind of bad for him. But if you think about it, Edward was dying from the Spanish Influenza when he was changed, so he wouldn't be big & muscular. And I remember reading an interview he did back when Twilight came out where he said he was trying to workout & lift weights & stuff, but instead of bulking up he actually lost weight & so the director told him to stop. So I think the poor guy just can't bulk up & get very muscular. I think Rob did an awesome job as Edward in NM (I love him even more after seeing his performance in NM) and I'm kind of excited to see how he does in Eclipse. Edward has some great moments in Eclipse & it's going to be interesting to see how it all comes together.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

^^ thank you!!!!!!!!
finally someone how stayed loyal to Robward. at least at lex there are a lot of girls who stayed loyal...

ooh and I can't wait to see Robward beating the puppy (sorry :oops: ) when it comes to the girl in Eclipse.... :lol:
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
TeAm_EdWaRd
Wandering Through Town

Post by TeAm_EdWaRd »

marielle wrote:^^ thank you!!!!!!!!
finally someone how stayed loyal to Robward. at least at lex there are a lot of girls who stayed loyal...

ooh and I can't wait to see Robward beating the puppy (sorry :oops: ) when it comes to the girl in Eclipse.... :lol:
RobWard forever - come what may!!! :P
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Post by best_beating_heart »

I am sooo excited for Eclipse!
I just want to see it so bad, 'cause it's my favorite book, so I'm just like AH! over it.
I need to see it nowwww! :lol:

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

you know it's 199 days and 11 hours to go......

how crazy is that...I'm still dreaming New Moon images
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

DantezGirl
Settled in Forks

Post by DantezGirl »

LoL Not Long To Go Really Hope They Do A Good Job Of It Take There Time And Not Rush It I'd Rather Wait For A Good Film Than Rush To See A Poor Attempt
edwardsluv
Wandering Through Town

Post by edwardsluv »

There is no way the I'm jumping onto the Jacob bandwagon because of Taylor's abs. Edward is the better man or Vampire
bronzehairedmiracle
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by bronzehairedmiracle »

^^^AMEN!

Even comparing Edward to the immature, pushy jerk seems like an insult.
If all else perished and he remained, I should still continue to be; and if all else remained and and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger.
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

edwardsluv wrote:There is no way the I'm jumping onto the Jacob bandwagon because of Taylor's abs. Edward is the better man or Vampire
spoken like a true team Robward member!!!!!

you guys know it's only 196 days and 15 hours to go!!!
it's really going fast... in two weeks it's already 2010...