Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 3

marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Re: Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 3

Post by marielle »

Hey everybody!!

JulieM, it so cold here to...I really hate the cold.. specially when it's freezing my car and I have to get ice free in the morning

OMG before I go on I just found this on Robsessed, I don't know if its new or a photoshopped thing, (it doesn't seems to be) but I love it... Go Team ROBSTEN

Kristener that sounded like heaven!! only 6 ohter people in the theatre.... here there are still those annoying "I love the dogs abs" girls who are filling the theatre.... I can't wait to get the dvd and watch it all by myself on my own coach...

I'm watching all these interviews with the Cullens about Eclipse and they're all going on about this fight scene...I so so hope that they didn't forget the rest of the book...
I'm really starting to fret over this movie...any one else???

OK last one in the christmas crazy photoshop
My favorite golden oldie
and some more Robsten Crack they look so happy , he has to pin his hands to himself to prevent touching her on camera

edit: ooh DANG I forgot, Laura congrats on opening a new store... must be a fun but stressful time for you
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Good Morning, My Lexies!

Made it to Tuesday. 3 more days and I have like a week and a half off for the holidays! Of course, in that time, I still have to finish the Christmas tizzy, bake cookies, make sausage cheeseballs, host GWOM, and fit in at least one if not two more viewings of NewMoon.

New Moon's Theater Run~ When I went on Friday, a 1:15 show at our large downtown mall, there were roughly 20 others in the theater with me. It was # 4 at the box office last week, pulling in a little over 8 million (here in the US anyways). I think Kristiner is right about one thing, which is that it had such a huge opening 2 weeks, that it's naturally going to fall because, no matter how big, no movie can maintain that momentum. Also, Twilight didn't have nearly the competition. Remember, one of the reasons they moved Harry Potter & the Half Blood Prince was the anticipated reaction to Twilight. There is more competition this year, with Princess & the Frog, Blind Side, Avatar and a few other big releases. But, one of the things that kept Twilight in the theaters was the fact that people WANTED to see it again, and I think New Moon will be the same way. It's really the only "date movie" out for the next several months, and you also have the Christmas holiday coming, which will likely bring the younguns back in droves. If I remember correctly for Twilight, it stayed top 5 for around a month and then solidly took up position in the top 5-10 for another month or so. I am hoping the same happens with New Moon. And, Ima doo mah bestest toooooo hep! :D

Laura~ Wlcome back, my little shamrock!!! Glad you survived the crazy. I've opened a store or two in my day. It's nucking futz with a capital F! Now you can sit back and enjoy some Robcouperation.

RobCon~ I'm again throwing out my vote for this little gathering. Serioulsy, Chicago would host us....it's close for a number of us. We should meet, chat, lunch, shop, and then take over a theater for the Eclipse premiere. I'm seriously in...

I miss Rob. I miss Kristen. I miss RobSten. All I'm saying
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
twilightsagaaddict
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by twilightsagaaddict »

Happy Tuesday, girls!!!

Glad to be able to take a deep breath and enjoy being home here at the HH- :D !

I had to post this, from the Rob Holy Grail-AKA- Robsessed. Not only does it have the Robilicious VF outtakes, the song is sung by BonJovi-squeeee!!!!!

Caryn - the "Best of..." list from RAoR was excellent!! Maybe I can ask Santa for not only this shirt, but also I'd like this as well. Oh, and I'd also like Rob in the shirts as well... ;)
Laura ~ Sounds like you've been busy over there! Glad to see you here!
Mandy ~ sorry to hear that RL has been icky. We're here for you! Hope things are starting to turn around.
Kristiner & Diane ~ so totes jealous not only that you got to see NM again, but that you guys got to meet! How very cool!!
New Moon's run ~ my friend and I were talking about this the other day. She asked how many times I've seen the movie so far and I'm almost ashamed to say I've only seen it 2X- :cry: ... I saw TW at least 10X in the theater, but the differnce for me was that last year at this time, I had only just started the books, and didn't see TW until New Year's Day (it was a really bad copy that I had 'obtained'...). So I didn't even see it in the theater until January. And, I agree Caryn, there really wasn't a lot of competition out there then. (I remember being so mad that they pushed HP6 back because of TW--little did I know... ;) ). I already have plans for repeated viewings starting next week, and can't wait!
I'm also nervous about Eclipse...just about every time its mentioned, its about the 'action/fighting' scenes...just please let the leg-hitch be in there, and can we PLEASE have some E & B romance? Keeping my fingers crossed about this.
Tracy - loved the video!! It's nice to have some of the kids' craziness over for awhile.
JulieM - stay warm hon!! You know I feel your pain- 8-)

Ok, RobCon ~ I know we've been talking about it since at least last May (man, that seems like a long time ago!), and Chicago seemed to be the most central location. Any other locations you guys want to throw out there? If we can make it work, it would be awesome! I can try to get some preliminary info started.....

And one of my fav's of 2009 ~ a little old-school Darkard

Later everyone! 8-)

Proud resident of Rob's Halfway House !!Image
Banner by TammyAZ
Jazz Girl

Post by Jazz Girl »

Sooooo, apparently Rob finally came up for air today. He was spotted at the LA Museum of Modern Art doing a Vogue photo shoot with Emilie De Ravin. Seriously, not even a glimpse? Well, I guess I have to give them credit. They finally found someone as good as the HHBS at protecting his precious backside. I'm not sure about this "DateNight at the Museum" theme for the photoshoot though, especially not with EDR. Sorry, loves, can't see my Rob with ANYONE other than his Kristen. Ahhhh, that's better... *sigh*
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
diane771
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by diane771 »

Good Evening everyone
For everyone to look forward to
Blue has always been my favorite color but I never thought I would tingle looking at blue
And Caryn this is for you
I hope Julie, Laura, N Jen, Mandy, Jade, Caryn, Sandy, Debby and everyone Jaclyn, Tracy
Become members because I have a lot of good things on there and a lot of people all over that just love Rob so I can't post everything so come and join
How can I leave this pic out it comes in b/w too.
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/rules-dont-stop-me
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/i-dont-care0001
newtonscricket
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by newtonscricket »

twilightsagaaddict wrote:I had to post this

oooh thank you. ♥♥love♥♥

Vanity Fair=the best early Christmas present I got.

So, the following is Christmas themed, just an email I wrote to a friend to crack myself (though possibly no one else)up. It is also completely non-Rob related (unless you look very carefully..... Can you find the Rob reference?)

The Numbers

Number of Christmas trees: 1

Number of time tree has fallen over: 2

Number of bulbs out: 19

Number of times we have sung Jingle Bells at the dinner table: 11,000

Level of Christmas cheer remaining: about 4 fluid ounces

Number of chocolate cheesecakes I must bake by tomorrow morning: 2

Number of chocolate cheesecakes left to be baked after that: 3

Number of gingerbread cookies to be baked: legion

Number of children resident still believing in Santa: 2

Number of children resident who better keep their mouths shut: 1

Number of days of school left : <muffled sound of weeping> three <sniffle, whimper>

Number of presents I am hoping for: 1 million (all dollars) OR just one

Number of presents left to buy:one thousand bazillion
Jazz Girl

Post by Jazz Girl »

NewJen~ I talked to Santa...unfortunately that just one Christmas gift you were hoping to find wrapped in a big red bow under that Christmas tree(which hopefully starts staying upright) is on backorder. Seems there's a HUGE demand for it and he's only really got the one...So..... there's this waiting list apparently and the first like bazillion spots are taken up by some chick with the initials KS, who, even though she's on both the Nice AND Naughty lists, gets first dibs. DAMN IT!!! So, Santa and I tried to come up with a little something to ease the disappointment. This one was my choice.

Diane~ :shock: *whimpers* :o *THUD*
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

I'm disappointed in you all. You haven't even been through 1 page since I last posted.

RobCon ~ If it happens, I hope you all have fun.. *sniff* :cry:

Anna Kendricks Golden Globe Nomination ~ I am peeved. She does 1 movie with George Clooney, and shes praised and awarded for her performance. I haven't seen it, so I don't know how well she did, but Kristen is bloody facking awesome and she doesn't get recognised. If I was Kristen i'd be peeved. Hopefully The Runaways/Welcome To The Rileys/Yellow Handkerchief gets her something. Poor girl. Shes so talented and hasnt been awarded for it.

New Moon ~ I am also ashamed to say that I've seen New Moon only twice. I desperately wanna see it again :( I saw Twilight twice aswell.

Caryn ~ I shivered when I read that Rob and ....emilie (it's difficult for me to say her name) were doing a photoshoot. It sucks. It wont look right. Its just not right!!! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! I miss Rob and Kris too. Waaahahaah

Last edited by Jadey on Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
diane771
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by diane771 »

Good evening
This is for Gii, Kris, Trine and all other who want to join neverthink I don't let anyone down :o
And for my new perv chair :)
Rob please don't cut your hair its just right for fingers to run through
I promise tobe gentle
Ladies have a wonderful evening and pleasant dreams 8-)
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/rules-dont-stop-me
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/i-dont-care0001
edwardsluv
Wandering Through Town

Post by edwardsluv »

by Diana771
Blue has always been my favorite color but I never thought I would tingle looking at blue
I'm glad I found this place. I almost fell out of my chair when I clicked on that link and saw that pictures. That man has the most beautiful blue eyes that I have ever seen. I could get lost in those eyes. I'd like to have that in a poster size and stick it to the ceiling above my bed.