New Moon vs Twilight
- (This is the last time I'll bring it up, I swear!) It was nice only having a few other people there, but the less people there are, the sooner it will disappear from theaters. I know NM made a crap ton more money than Twilight, but I kinda wish people would have spread it out so that it stays in theaters longer. Twilight stayed in theaters here from opening day up until a week before it was released on DVD. I went to 4 different places and got to see it 5 times in that long span and every single time it was completely packed. Makes me sad to think it won't be that way this time. Sad face. (I blame the economy..lol)Eclipse
- I'm still worried about it. Even though DS recently did mention the love story, I seriously doubt he did the leg hitch. That makes me sad/mad. I know they were protecting the stars, but having absolutely zero fan interaction in the filming process this time around really scares me. At least we got some
pictures from NM.RobCon
- I don't care where we have it, as long as it's in the US. I only say this because there's no way I will be able to get a passport and
buy plane tickets + hotel. Chicago seems fitting to me because it's where our beloved Edward was born. And it's close to most of us. It would be really awesome if we could get the funds together for our out-of-country-ers. If for some reason it ends up being outside the country, then please send me a postcard. Jade
- I've only seen it twice too. Boo.
And also, I think Kris hasn't been nominated because all she's done are "kiddie" movies and indie films. Those types of movies don't usually get any nominations. It's sad, really. Cause she so
deserves to have a shelf full already.Caryn
- I heard about the Vogue photo shoot. Me no likey. I mean I like the fact that we'll get another Rob photo shoot with possibly a million outtakes, but being that he's with Emilie just makes it not quite as enjoyable. I guess we should get used to this though.
Jazz Girl wrote:...So..... there's this waiting list apparently and the first like bazillion spots are taken up by some chick with the initials KS, who, even though she's on both the Nice AND Naughty lists, gets first dibs.
This is one of those times where I get to sit in my own little fantasy world and pretend you're talking about me. (Not that I'd ever wanna take him away from the Stew, mind.) I've never been happier to share my initials with someone than I am right now.
Now if only my middle name started with a J. Damn. *snaps*edwardsluv
- Welcome to the Halfway House
! Hope you enjoy your stay here. I'm Kristina (mostly people call me Kristiner..lol). Holy balls
. He is HUGE! I mean...those pics of him are huge. Lol.I want an iPhone
.I miss Robsten.