Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 3

Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Re: Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 3

Post by Jadey »

Page 98! We're nearly there!

Trine ~ It's okay, i'll let you off this time!

*twiddles thumbs. Whistles*

*makes conversation*
So I think Kris and Rob should do a duet for the BD soundtrack. But that would be kinda cheesy?
As long as Rob sings for the Eclipse soundtrack, i'll be happy.

And I can't stop watching the RM trailer. And its on my iPod so that makes it worse. Someone needs to put Kstews head on ..emilies body. Then the trailer would be better. :P But I really love Robler in this movie. Tingles. Hopefully it comes out here in March. I have a feeling it will since New Moon was the biggest movie ever here.. so they'll wanna make money off Rob. *rools eyes* :roll:
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Hey Girls,

ARG!!!! it has snowed!!!!!!! it's ridiculus... the whole country gets stuck because of snow...

Caryn - *giggles* ... I didn't thought in fanfic style when I typed that!! but my hair turned out perfect... I just have to get used to the dark part of it....

wow I love robsessed site they post lovely pictures like this
it's so nice to wake up with that in your mind (fantasy)...

Jadey that would be so cool, Kstew and Rob in a duet...
Rob did confirm he was writing two songs for Eclipse, so maybe we will get some robsound this summer.

RobCon sounds so cool.... I wish I could go :cry: ... Maybe we should organise something like that in europe? what do you think Trine..

Well I have to get to work

see you all later...
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

I'll have my own Robcon here @ the same time.
I'll have a gay ol' time by myself.
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
xhopeonaropex
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by xhopeonaropex »

Hey guys

Sorry I've been away. I'm not gonna be around for a bit. My cousin died Sunday night. He was 30 and we were close since I spent alot of time growing up visiting his place. I'm not in a good place right now and I'm gonna be MIA for a bit. I love you guys.

<3
newtonscricket
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by newtonscricket »

Hope, I'm so sorry.
((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))))

I hope you will at least lurk and keep looking at pictures of Rob. I'm not being flippant here. It's nice to have something to take your mind off your troubles at times of sorrow, even if only for a moment.
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Hey everybody...

Aww, Hope that's so sad... you know we are here for you...

Jadey A RobCon by yourself must have one big advantage.... I you can get Rob to come to that convention you have him all by yourself.... ;)

I was searching for some Robcrack.. I could only find old ones...
You know what is bothering me, al those weird edited pictures where someone just put his head on a naked body...
I mean we are all wondering a bit about that ( I know I do :oops: *duck head in shame*) but please give the man a break....
No other body would do justice to HIS OWN!!!

Wow just wow
Team Robsten

wel I need to pack, I'm going to my first snowboard lesson... I hope I won't break anything.... :P
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Happy Happy Happy Day!!! Today is my last day at work for somewhere in the neighborhood of 2 weeks. I am not quite sure because I always end up popping in to check on things. But, YAYAYAYAY!!!!! I love having monkeys. It means I still get Christmas Break!

Hope~ I'm so sorry to hear about your cousin. *hugs* Like NewJen said, we here deal by surrounding ourselves with good friends and beauty.

JulieM~ Hahahaha!! I know. My littlun is a 2nd grader (no real cute name there is there?) and I dropped doughnuts off for their Holiday Party (at the teacher's request~she wanted the sugar) and they were all totally wired. Our school district did the weirdest schedule for Christmas Break; today is kids last day, teachers have a teacher work day tomorrow and then they are all off until Jan 4. It bugs me. It's kind of like those schools who decide, since everyone leaves anyways, to take the Friday before Spring Break off, too. Really? I mean, okay, so now everyone leaves Thursday...do we keep going? WTH? Oddity. Well, enjoy the peace and quiet. :lol:

Jade~ It's okay, Hon. I'm just a tough love kind of MamaBear. I don't want you working yourself into a tizzy over something that aint gonna happen. We may get pulled away sometimes. And, especially now, with the holiday crazy. But, we're all here and we promised to stay here. The HH is like a second family. I'll keep my eyes out for my 6ft Kiwi-girl around RobCon time. If we can swing it, we'll find a way to get you here. Maybe we can have like a Skype-Lunch or something so everyone can play along for a little while.

Trine~ Hey there, Darlin'. No worries. We know you are not away from the HH by choice. Just glad you found your way home. Great job on the shopping. I have managed to do most of my shopping online, but since I am still waiting on a few things, I don't feel like I'm quite done. I just have my family exchange folks left.... Because the hubs had a pretty good size family, especially now that there are spouses and the like, we draw names for both sides (ie we celebrate with mom's side and dad's side of the family) So, I still need to buy for my soon-to-be brother in law and my husband's aunt, who are my two exchange people. Then I should be done...I think. Good thing I have a list at home and tomorrow off... :lol:

EdwardsLuv~ Sorry about that. I completely forgot your Welcome Gift. We are a sharing loving bunch here. We love to share the RobLove. Heeeheeeheeee....he's dressed in Christmassy Red! YAYAYAY!!!

RobCon2010~ Yeah, we discussed for a minute or two the possibility of holding RobCon2010 in LA to coincide with the premiere.... but I think the concensus was that there were more of us who lived in the midwest. Thus, coming back to the Chicago idea.

And, finally, because I love you all so dearly, a little early Christmas present. Really, RAoR has become my refuge the last few weeks. JAG's lists are legendary and oh oh oh oh oh so nice. So, with that, Merry RobMas (a few days early)!!!!
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

Hope - I am so sorry about your cousin. That is terrible. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. We will be here for you and have lots of goodies for you to look through when you get back. *big hug*

Jade - Yesterday when I woke up and came upstairs, my niece & nephew were watching Finding Nemo. Made me think of you being all Grumpy Gills. Hehe.

Caryn - If I find a video of Rob saying the name Caryn (or the other generic spelling LOL) I'll be sure to send it to you first. That way you can post it on Lex and be all "LOOK WHAT I FOUND!! *dieded*". :lol: Oh and the dates you picked for RobCon are awesome. Perhaps Kellan might stay another 2 days so we can bump into him? (The Twilight Convention in Chicago is the 25th - 27th). So glad you're finally gonna have time off! Woohoo! Thanks for the Robvids, but I gotta get to sleep now. Gots ta work tonight. Boo! I will watch them when I wake up on Friday.

Mandy - I would SO love to go to Cali for RobCon. Not only would we get to possibly meet/see Rob, but Kristen, Jackson, Kellan, and Peter too. And of course Ashley, Nikki (meh), and Elizabeth. *squeeee* But I don't know if everyone else would be able to go there. If everyone is set on Chicago then I'm gonna have to go there instead. I'm sorry. :(

How about since we have loads of time to start saving up, if we have another RobCon when Breaking Dawn comes out and fly out to Cali? If you guys don't wanna go out there, it's cool. But I AM going out there for at least 1 premiere. I have to. I just do. Lol.

Laura/Trine - Glad to see you two around here again! Seems like forever since I've seen either of you post. Hope all is well. :)

Marielle - I didn't know Rob confirmed writing songs for Eclipse. I am a bad Rob fan. *forshame* That is gonna be so awesome if he does sing for the soundtrack. *squee*

Edward trading card. Me want. Mmhmm.
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

Awww I love you Hope! I am deeply sorry for your loss and I too will keep you and your family in my thoughts.
diane771
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by diane771 »

Hi everybody,
Hope my sincere regards to you and your family. So sad and espcecially around the Holidays. Take care
Caryn I am so intriqued with Robs eyes I have a lot of pics on neverthink but here is one for today
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/rules-dont-stop-me
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/i-dont-care0001