Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 4

openfire
Touched By Cold Hands

Re: Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 4

Post by openfire »

Oooh, shiny new thread :D
That's kinda cool we can stay in this thread forever...tho I'm a little sad we won't get to christian it anymore either Jade...

Thank you JulieM & Laura for posting the member list & the map :D

Okey-dokey, I think we need to unpack....

Smoking kills, but he sure makes it look good...

A very beautiful picture of Kristen

The beautiful creation that is Twilight, which resulted in a lot of us finding this place..

Another great one of Kristen...sorry I'm having a bit of a "I heart Kristen" day LOL, poor wee Rob!

The Runaways Trailer - I'm loving it. Kristen looks like she totally OWNS this movie! And very different from Bella (which will hopefully shut up all the critics who say she can only act one way; the same way in each film... :roll: ). I sometimes think this in other pics/films, but especially in The Runaways...anyone else she thinks she looks like Kate Moennig, who plays Shane in The L Word? (I love that program btw LOL).

Diane - That Omimax cinema sounds amazing!! I would love to go there! I used to think IMAX was like that, but then realised it's just a really, really big screen :lol: Still pretty cool, but to have the movie all around you, to feel like you were falling into the movie...wowza! New Moon in Omimax anyone?? :D

Yay! It snowed again today, it's very pretty!

Nearly time for Christmas folks!! :D
Banner by the super talented TammyAZ!
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

openfire wrote:Another great one of Kristen...sorry I'm having a bit of a "I heart Kristen" day LOL, poor wee Rob!
Jaclyn~ First, just a gentle reminder that there really isn't anything wee about our Rob... :lol: Sorry, when I say mommabear, I mean about EVERYTHING :twisted:

And, ummmm, yeah, hearting the hell out of that there pic. Is it just me or does it remind anyone else of a certain scene in the Cullen garage when Edward might just say...."I think the word is....sexy." Cause, hell yeah!
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
diane771
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by diane771 »

Hi everyone
Just because we all can't help it this site is christen
Have a nice day.
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/rules-dont-stop-me
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/i-dont-care0001
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

hey lady's ......

pffffew... I'm exausted.... I left this morning at 9.15 to do christmas shopping and I just got home...it's now 9.45 in the evening... and I still haven't found anything to wear.....

It was on the news that it was snowing havely in the US again... good luck all those who live there.....

The map is so cool....it's so fun to see where everybody post from....

Has anyone else noticed that now when the news is all about a DOG, Rob and Kris just seems to disappear from the picture radar...I so hope for them they will spend a nice christmas somewhere in a log gabin...

Kris, those 75 robs..... I couldn't pick my favorite.... I love him no matter what face he wears :twisted:
I love him This way and this way
Ooh and I dream of him looking alllike this
You get the idea..... ;)

I had like a crazy fan moment while shopping, I went to buy my mom Eclipse in Dutch... and I couldn't find it at first...As I asked the shopassistant... she said, "I know it's difficult but you have to move the Rob books out of the way they are behind it..." haha I guess I was just to stunned due to like thousands of books with Rob on the cover....

I'm dying to get a hot shower, and some rob dreams... I'll see you tomorrow..
Good night everybody
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

Caryn~*hugs back just as tightly* I missed you all too. In fact, I've barely seen anything Rob related since I haven't been posting either. :( Just a few tweets from Robsessed here and there. *grumbles about stupid Christmas decor crap keeping me away* And the gifties...*inserts drool-y smilie here* Besides a few NM shots and Roberic that first one is my absolute FAV pic of Rob...ever!

Kris~You know how hard it was to pick ONE as my favorite out of all of those!? Well...I picked this. There's something that I just really like about the light hitting his face that way.

Marielle~12 1/2 hours of SHOPPING?! Oy. I couldn't do that. I've done close to that and it was horrible! So sorry you still haven't found anything to wear. I hate when that happens. :(

Jacklyn~I agree, KStew does look like Kate in The Runaways.

The Runaways trailer~Like I said on Twitter...the only thing that bugs me is that Dakota Fanning - who is only 15 - was wearing full out lingerie in it. I mean, I'm happy and applaud the girl for having the confidence and such to wear something like that and all but still...she's 15. I get that its a movie and everything but that's still starting to stretch the limits of what they can show. Other than that, it looks fantastic and they had better be pumping out a soundtrack for that thing because from what I've heard so far of KStew and them singing Joan Jett's/The Runaways' stuff so far...its going to ROCK! Fav part.
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

Jooooolie ~ Um, on the names list on the first page, you need you add e-Foster Mum (or mom or w/e) to e-Daughter2 to your name, since you're my e-foster mummeh. As well as /Joooolie :D

e-sis ~ My fave part is this. Yes I'm a perve & I love NippleStew. Naw. I like the grind bit. And I love Dakotas singing. I prefer it to the original.
And about Dakota in Cheries outfit, I thought the same at first, but them I'm like, age is only a number. And shes pretty mature. So meh.

Kris ~ Guess what I'm eating? A chocolate muffin!!! Take that 'moon pie'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Sowwy if I missed stoof.
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
xhopeonaropex
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by xhopeonaropex »

Yay new thread!!!

Hey guys!!!

First of all thanks for the thoughts and prayers. Tomorrow we are having a funeral service for a week of my cousins death. I haven't been sleeping well at all and I'm getting sick since my gaurs is down. I miss being on here and enjoying some eye candy, but I just need some time. Thanks for including me on the map. You guys made me feel I belong <3

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Hope~ Awww, sweetie. Well, we're here when you need us. We love and take care of our own. *hugs*

Ashley~ If I might suggest, I think it is something in the way the light hitting his face highlights his eyes. It's almost like those beautiful silvery eyes are glowing from the inside...*sigh*

Alas, I am off to read the Breaking Trinity update. Check in soon...
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
edwardsluv
Wandering Through Town

Post by edwardsluv »

openfire, I would rip that cig. right out of his mouth and jump him :D I wouldn't care if his mouth did taste like an ashtray. But, then again, my mouth would be traveling to other places real fast 8-)
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Hey everybody....

I woke up this morging and it was completely snowing and white outside....
You know what the snow reminded me of.... I saw it sprakle :D , I jumped up and grabbed my twilight copy and started reading...

Hope I wish you all the strength you need for tomorrow... must be so difficult now with everybody all exited about christmas around you...
♥midnight_sun♥ wrote:Marielle~12 1/2 hours of SHOPPING?! Oy. I couldn't do that. I've done close to that and it was horrible! So sorry you still haven't found anything to wear. I hate when that happens. :(

I have been searching for something warm and nice to wear for like a month...I really can't find anything....
I still got sore feet from that 12 hours... but we had fun....I just gonna give up now and wear the same thing I wore last year...

I just had to post this one... even in gray colours he is so hot

Hey what did you girls think about that tweet of Rob and Kstew together in Venice???
I hope we get to see some pictures of that...

Well I'm going to try to find my way through the snow...I have to get home..
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house