Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 4

JulieM
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Re: Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 4

Post by JulieM »

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is hiliarious. And to top it off, my hubs was standing right by me when I opened it. He was like, "What are you looking at?" Oh Dear! How do you explain that?

This picture needs to be posted after that. Hot, sexy Rob!
Image Image

Cullenist/Rob's Halfway House Member
diane771
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by diane771 »

Halfway House sisters,
Erika, [Kris, Deb, Trine, Mandy, Laura, Julie, Jen, Gii, Jade, Caryn, JulieM, marielle, Ashley, missp, Sarah, NewJen
Tracy, Jaclyn, Neya, Elle, Sandy, Hope and to those who I might have not named.

Merry Christmas and this is for you, A very special thanks for those of you that are now http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/ members, hope to see you there.
Have a great holiday with your families!
Diane :D
[/size][/color]
Last edited by diane771 on Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/rules-dont-stop-me
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/i-dont-care0001
missp
Teaching Nessie all she needs to know
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Post by missp »

Jazz Girl wrote::lol: :twisted: :lol: :twisted:

BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! Oh holy hell, girls. It's finally happened. You have to go check out what JAG from RAoR got for Christmas[/url]!!!!!! I have seriously been laughing for 15 minutes straight about this.......... :lol: :twisted: :lol:

Me next!!!! I want one!!!!!!
*Doubles over laughing, holding sides!*
OMG!!! That is toooo funny!

You are so right about a couple of movies and some fanfic being just what I need...with maybe another trip to see NM mixed in there somewhere! I didn't touch the closets today. I allowed myself a do nothing day after the workout. I may feel another one of those coming on tomorrow. :?

It's about bedtime here. Be right there, Baby! :evil:
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

So tired.

Kris ~ Sure, 2 days is good. :P

Diane ~ Merry Krismas to you too!

Marielle ~ Or you could build a SnowRob. He would melt from everyone dribbling on him. :P

Night alllllllllllllllll
And If you aint coming on tomoz or Krismas eve.. then..
MERRY KRISMAS EBBERYONE!!!!
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Hey girls!!!!

wow it's really slow on the Rob news... not many new pictures...
I wonder when we are going to see pictures from that photoshoot he did with that girl from Remember Me...
(we just cut her out and put Kstew in her place :twisted: )

Jade, *giggles* a rob snowman....*shakes head and Laughs* well then he will sparkle properly... :lol:

Diane, thanx for the christmas wishes, but does this mean that you won't be here during the christmas days... :(

Caryn I know how you feel... christmas is fun as long as you don't have to do anything....luckely this year I'm celebrating over at my families place so I'll have to do not much... just eat and be happy... AND SNEEKING OF TO THE HH OR TO READ TWILIGHT.....yay...
but this will probably be the last year I can get of easy...

I'm hoping to spend christmas nice and snuck under a blanket... come on Rob make some place for me...... :lol:

For those who are leaving on holiday.... Have a very merry sprakly christmas!!!
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
twilightsagaaddict
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by twilightsagaaddict »

Jazz Girl wrote::lol: :twisted: :lol: :twisted:

BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! Oh holy hell, girls. It's finally happened. You have to go check out what JAG from RAoR got for Christmas!!!!!! I have seriously been laughing for 15 minutes straight about this.......... :lol: :twisted: :lol:

Me next!!!! I want one!!!!!!
Holy shiza, Caryn!! That was...was...was...(I think you may have rendered me speechless- :lol: ) It was the best Christmas present any girl worthy of her, um..salt, would be proud to own!![

Yes, yesterday was the first day of Christmas break and I pawned all my kids off so I could spend the day cleaning. Of course, the best part of that was I was done cleaning and feeding the offspring by 6:30, and spent the rest of the night with some good fan-fics!

I haven't even begun to wrap presents, and I'm hoping I have all my, cough Santa cough items in order. May have to head back out to the mall today...bleck....

Trine ~ hope you have a great holiday with your parents! And stay warm...this might help...

missp ~ great job on working out already today! 8-) I hate cleaning out the closets because is such a daunting job - but you have some great inspiration: getting rid of the clothes that don't fit. Keep up the good work!

Kristiner ~ you can post those Jackson pics anytime, anywhere! :twisted:

marielle ~ good luck with the snow! It takes a lot of it to slow us down here-its snowing again, and I think we're do for a some snow and ice on Christmas Eve. I'll have to take a picture later and post it.

JulieM - have fun on your last day!

I'm off to try to get a few more chapters read before the kids get up. Later! 8-)

Proud resident of Rob's Halfway House !!Image
Banner by TammyAZ
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

oooohhhhh god!!!!!

I had to post this non-rob related peta poster....
It had me rolling on the floor.. rocking with laughter......(all non dog-fans would understand why).....
I'm so hoping Kstew would do a Peta shoot with the same text......
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

missp
Teaching Nessie all she needs to know
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Post by missp »

Good morning, Ya'll!! Workout is done for the day, and I am having some coffee before getting started in the closets for awhile. Went to the dollar store and bought 10 storage boxes to put all the clothes in so I can take them to the consignment shop later. I've recruited a couple of guys to help me do the heavy lifting.
How sweet! Their dressed for work! :lol:
Have a good day, girlies!
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

ooh yeah... for those whom I promised it ... here is the linkto the interview Rob gave confirming trying to write two songs for eclipse..

oooh and I just read somewhere (already) forgotten about rumours of a Rob appearance or possible eclipse trailer at the oscars....does anyone when they are????

Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

I got an official warning. Cause I said an intended bad werd. Le sigh.

Marielle ~ I reckon Rob (and Kristen) deserve to be nominated for an Oscar more than they deserve to present an award or w/e. And I don't like how they use sex and celebrities to get their stupid point across. I think purposely killing animals for fur is a bit wack, but sometimes they go overboard. And Im sick of the twi cast following millions of charities and shoving them in our faces. It's like.. we get that you're tryna give off a good impression bla bla. Sometimes its too much. And they always tweet about it.

I'ma go nao. since I bean a norty girl. Joolie, ground mee

^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart