Not The Loch Ness ~ Team Renesmee

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Re: Not The Loch Ness ~ Team Renesmee

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

If Nessie could change anything thing about her life, would she? If yes, what?

I partially agree, if Jacob wanted to grow older then Nessie would want to too. But as long as Jake keeps being a wolf, he can't grow older, but maybe Nessie would still want to. I think she'd want to grow old and have children with Jake...can she have children?

Side question: Can Nessie have children or is she infertile like her vampire family?

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
kayAlicekay
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by kayAlicekay »

Hey, peoples! I would love to join!

Do you have a nickname or something you would rather be called?
You can call me KayKay

Why did you want to join Team Renesmee?
Becuase Nessie is so amazing and cute and amazing! lol

What is your favorite thing about Renesmee?
I just answered this. ^^^ I love her personality (so adorabubble!) and her gift.

Any favorite quotes from or about Rensmee?
Not that I can think of right now...

Is there anything else you want to share?
Humm, not right now.

Any ideas for what we do here (aside from answering questions)?
No ideas right now.

I'll get back to you on most of this. Also, Can Nessie have children or is she infertile like her vampire family?
I think that because she grows and changes, that she is able to have children. It's the fact that her body is changing that she should be able to give birth.
KayKay Peace Live Laugh Love TWILIGHT!
Team Alice - Seeing the future since 1901 - Shopper Team Rosalie - Every Rose has its thorns
Team Renesmee - Not the Loch Ness
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

Welcome Kaykay! Haha Hannah will be around soon to welcome you officially :D

And that's a good point. I thought the same, but what about when she stops aging at 7 yrs old? Can she have children after she's as frozen as the rest of her family?

Haha I like this question :D

kayAlicekay

Post by kayAlicekay »

Well, it's nice to see you too, Fat. Haha. I have heard and discussed this question so much, and you bring up a good point. When she stops aging, will she eternally (sp?) not be able like a vampire in that sense, or what? I wish we could get SM's idea!
Team Alice - Seeing the future since 1901 - Shopper Team Rosalie - Every Rose has its thorns
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

Haha, hi! *waves* :D

Mm, I agree, SM's opinion would be so helpful! I think that because she's different, i.e., can live on human food, skin doesnt sparkle in the sun, skin isn't as hard, etc, maybe she can change if she needs to... I also wonder if she could put herself back together if she's injured...but since she can bleed...maybe she can die too? :shock:

kayAlicekay

Post by kayAlicekay »

woah... Strange thoughts to think about...
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

If Nessie could change anything thing about her life, would she? If yes, what? I think maybe it would be nice for her to be around children who are the age she looks. She's not going to have a "normal" life and I think maybe it could be nice to experience what she can in life. I assume she won't be going to school w/the other kids, she seems so smart already they probably just home school for the most part. Does that make sense?

Can Nessie have children or is she infertile like her vampire family? I honestly have tried NOT to think about it. It just seems like it would be complicated. She's half human and half vamp. Jacob is what half human and half werewolf. Their children would be half human, a quarter vamp, and a quarter werewolf. It just seems so complicated and just weird. I'd be interested to see if SM ever gives us more info and/or writes something from Renesmees pov.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

Ooh, I want to sound all nice and official. I'll use my Super!AwesomeHeadOfTeamNessie voice. 8-)

Welcome, KayKay, to Loch Ness Lake, Team Renesmee's wonderful clubhouse!
Unfortunately, we've been a bit dead, so post often and talk a lot!
Have fun!

End Super!AwesomeHeadOfTeamNessie voice.

An objection to Fattie's arguments about Nessie's whole, um... pregnancy thing... Nessie doesn't stop aging at seven. She's starts slowing down aging at about ten, I think, and then just ages slower, she doesn't stop.

Gah, byes, people, off to make cinnamon buns! Well, the dough, anyway.

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
kayAlicekay

Post by kayAlicekay »

Hmm. Your'e Hannah, right? You bring up a good point too, and thanks for the Super!AwesomeHeadOfTeamNessie welcoming!
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

Can Nessie have children or is she infertile like her vampire family? Well, I don't think that Jacob would've imprinted on her if she couldn't. Because while I don't think that making strong wolfies is the primary part of imprinting, I think that the wolves wouldn't if a female was infertile.
We know Nessie has blood in her veins, so I think she'll end up menstruating when she's maybe like 6, but she'll still physically look like 12 or 13, so it's not like she would start popping out babies. But I don't think she'd be able to have children forever. If she's on the same cycle as full-blooded humans and not on some fast-forwarded cycle where she's having a period like twice a month, she'll probably have the same amount of time that human women do, but for the rest of eternity, nothing, barren.

That is just my theory, however.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com