Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.
Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una
A place to discuss movies you are excited for in 2010.
Some that have already been mentioned in request are:
by Laniyeah on photobucket
- Mesmerized by her own Dr. Cullen
- Posts: 1573
- Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:33 pm
- Location: Lookin' super cool in my Wonder Woman shirt
The Lovely Bones!
It still hasn't come out everywhere, not till January 15 :'(
Oh, and Eclipse! Duh!
TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC
- Frozen in Time
- Posts: 1737
- Joined: Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:54 pm
- Location: watching Friends :)
Yes,The Lovely Bones. Even though I still have to read the book. I almost bought it once, but I will be buying it soon so Ic an read it first. Sounds sooo good!
Of course, Eclipse.
And Harry Potter and the Deathy Hallows. Part 1
since #7 E<3BTeam Bill...er, no Eric..no Bill..
- Hanging Up on Jessica
- Posts: 695
- Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:38 pm
- Location: Hanging with my love, Seth
Percy Jackson, Percy Jackson!
And Toy Story.
Not sure what else...
- So Jealous of Emily
- Posts: 4175
- Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:05 pm
- Location: Land of Snow and Mormons
Hey Bac thanx for this thread I was waiting for it...
There are a lot of movies I can't wait to see...
top of the list of course is Eclipse.....(this one's driving me insane)
Alice in Wonderland..... (huge Depp and Burton fan over here..)
Remember me... (although I wil hate that it's not KStew Rob will be kissing in that movie)
Harry Potter 7.1..... (they have to correct a lot of wrongs done in HBP)
Nine... ( I don't know about the states but here it will be released in 2010)
Prince of Persia.... ( I love the way the pictures look)
I'll think of more later.... and I do already have Fav's for 2011..
- Harry Potter 7.2
- The Hobbit ( is planned for 2011)
and hopefully Breaking Dawn...
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
- Cliff Diving with Embry
- Posts: 3213
- Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:09 am
- Location: Holland, wishing for forks
I'm a sucker for Romantic Comedies, and taylor Lautner has a part.
The ListV2~Apple::::Mafia~Eva DiMarco::::On bunches of teams!"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now." </3
- Wrestling With Emmett
- Posts: 2562
- Joined: Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:48 pm
- Location: Bouncing back and forth between Forks and Mystic Falls
Haha, can you tell what I do in my spare time?
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~TetrarchNeed something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
- Joining the Hunt for Enemies
- Posts: 6978
- Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:10 pm
- Location: preparing for next winter
Return to Lights, Camera, Action...5,6,7,8
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests