Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 4

marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Re: Adult Thread--Rob's Halfway House 4

Post by marielle »

Hey everyone....

just hopping in quickly...

Hope you all enjoying Christmas... everybody had nice presents..??
I just hopped in to post this link
It's pictures from the shoot HB... there are new ones in it..!!!!! ( or at least there are some new to me)
the link is for page 3 but the first two contains I believe new pictures as well

Well I have to attent an other christmas diner in a hour.. I'll hope to be back tonight...

have a good day
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
twilightsagaaddict
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by twilightsagaaddict »

Happy day-after-Christmas!

Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday! We opened gifts last night, and boy have I trained my kids well ~ they gave me this so I can curl up with Robward any time I want, and they gave me these. The Rob book is small enough that I can hide it in my purse and pull it out whenever I need a fix! :lol: I'm not sure where the found the New Moon band-aids, but they made me laugh.

We have another family party to go to today, then tomorrow to relax.

The weather has been crazy here - first the ice storm, then Christmas Eve/Day it rained, then last night the temp dropped about 20 degrees and we now have at least 4 inches of snow.

I'm off to finish cleaning up from last night. Just wanted to pop in to hi to my HH girlies!!

Hope you all have a great day!! 8-)
Proud resident of Rob's Halfway House !!Image
Banner by TammyAZ
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Happy Boxing Day My Lovies!!!!!! Ach, I have missed you all so much!!!!

I was literally offline for two complete days and it just about killed me. Christmas Day was filled with gifts, baking, and family togetherness. This was the first time literally in years that we were home for Christmas Day. So we had family movie night. Santa brought us Up, so we watched that. And, then, we decided to watch...what else...Twilight :lol: . I loved this Christmas. Although, for those of you who have seen Up, there are these dogs that get very easily distracted and they will be in the middle of a sentence and just yell, "SQUIRRELL". Well, my boys have come up with the best way ever to distract me...they just yell, "ROB!!" Works every time! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Well, after two days of the Headless Chicken Christmas dance, I am completely schnockered. But, I had to come online and say a great big thank you and give a big fat RobSmooch to my Sweets, Kristiner. KSter~ I owe you my entire fanfic fascniation and without you I would not have found our wonderful Wide Awake. Today is truly the end of an era of sorts. I'm waxing a little nostalgic and I just had to say thank you ever so much, Sweets for dragging me kicking snd screaming into the wonderful world of WA and fanfic. You have brought me to such a wider range of ~Wards that I never would have known and stories that I so dearly treasure above, beyond and completely outside the saga. Thank you thank you thank you. MWAH!!!

Tomorrow is truly sitting and doing NOTHING, thank gods!!!! So, I willl resume my comfy chair, pull up an NFL game and check all that I have missed. For tonight though, I leave you with a fond Merry Christmas and I heart you all in a serious way!!
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
diane771
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by diane771 »

Hi everyone
Just posting new pics on Neverthink and hope you like my new video, its an old song and ages me but the song fits Rob
Hope everyone is continuing having a great Holiday weekend! 8-)
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/rules-dont-stop-me
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/i-dont-care0001
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

Hewwo ebberyone. I hope you all had a FANTASTIC Krismas. *dribble*

So guys, back to biznezz.
Um, so like, It was Stephenies bday on Krismas Eve.

and uh,
I wonder what Robbie got for Krismas. Hopefully some quiet time with the fam.

We gots lots to look forward to in 2010.
Remember Me, the runaways, WTTR and E C L I P S E ! ! !! !
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

Happy Boxing Day everyone! :D

Wide Awake epi was posted! :D

Caryn~I really got to thank you because after I read the WA epi I thought about how I came to read fanfics and you are the one who rec'd me WA which is what really got me into fanfics. So...thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaank you! :D

Gii~Congrats on making the Dean's List!

And...I just finished making gingerbread cookies for when my brothers come to visit this week, and now I'm watching The Hangover unrated edition...but *yawn* I've been cooking and decorating and all sorts of stuff for two weeks straight and now...sleep time.

So...I shall be back later!
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
missp
Teaching Nessie all she needs to know
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Post by missp »

Happy Sunday after Christmas, HH's!!!
I hope all of you have had as blessed a Christmas as I have had! We have our last Christmas gathering today with my Daddy's side of the family. Then, the next week is going to be spent getting in some serious R&R before the second semester of school year 2009-2010 begins.
Gotta go get ready for church! Ya'll have a great day!
SO KISSABLE!! :D
openfire
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by openfire »

Hello everyone, I hope you all had a great Christmas!!

Mine's was really really good this year. We open 1 present on Christmas Eve at midnight, and then we open the rest on Christmas morning. I got a load of great stuff, including a bunch of Twilight things! I got the New Moon score, which I haven't had time to listen to yet but I will be doing it tonight!! I also got the full set of New Moon picture cards (cos I like having stuff like that), a New Moon poster, the New Moon band-aids, Twilight: Scene It, and the Twilight Journals!! So I was very very pleased :D :D

Also, on Christmas day it snowed, which it hasn't done for years so we had a white Christmas, which was really nice. It's still snowing now actually; it has been everyday since last Thursday!! It's mental; we haven't had this much snow in years and years!! I officially can't get my car out of my street now, which is a bit rubbish cos I want to go shopping tomorrow lol.

Sandy - Haha, I got the New Moon band-aids too!! I thought they were so funny - far too good to use tho; they are going in my Twilight box :lol:

Caryn - I loved Up! I thought the "squirrel!" thing was really funny, especially when dog tells that joke about them...it's really a shame, but I couldn't stop laughing! I'm laughing now :lol: But that's really funny your boys yell "Rob!" when they wanna distract you! Quite a genious idea really!!

Eclipse - Oh my goodness, Eclipse isn't realised in the UK until July 9th!! What is that all about????
Anyway, I was reading an interview with Charlie Bewley and he was saying "Eclipse has this different mood about it, it’s dark and vicious. You get to see the brutal nature of vampires and what they are really capable of, which is something we haven’t really seen in the first two movies." I assume he's talking about the newborn fight? Hmm, I wish they would release either a sneak peak, or more pics! lol

Oh, did you hear that there was a poll in the UK asking who would be their celebrity misletoe kiss? Of course, Rob was number 1 with over half the vote! Johnny Depp was 2nd with 17%; that's a lot less than Rob!! Rob is topping a lot of year-end polls just now :D

Well I'm away to watch this program that's on MTV about Twilight...apparently it's gonna show stuff from Rob & Kristen's audition? I hope they do, but not holding any hope! lol

Catch ya later!
Banner by the super talented TammyAZ!
edwardsluv
Wandering Through Town

Post by edwardsluv »

sexiest vampire poll. Go vote for Roberthttp://www.theimproper.com/film/?p=198 Rob is winning, but the Viking is gaining and we want to keep Rob in the top spot don't we.
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Hey Girls....

Everybody survived christmas????

I had to attent a family dinner last night that started at half past three and ended around half past 7. It was a buffet style dinner... but seriously christmas isn't good for your figure... :( ...
after that we went to a local pub... once again it was showed how much obsessed I am with Twilight in general...

after being in the pub for a while I was talking to someone and facing the door... the some guy came in but the was a extra door of glass in between him and me.... and I seriously thought that Tayloy (the dog) with wig walked in...I just dropped my jaw on the floor.... when to door opened of course the guy in question didn't even came close to look like Tay+wig... :lol:

OK know we are still voting for 2009... but seriously even in 2010 this hotnesscan't be matched...(ok maybe by the man himself!!.... leghitch.... :twisted: )
openfire wrote:Eclipse - Oh my goodness, Eclipse isn't realised in the UK until July 9th!! What is that all about????
Anyway, I was reading an interview with Charlie Bewley and he was saying "Eclipse has this different mood about it, it’s dark and vicious. You get to see the brutal nature of vampires and what they are really capable of, which is something we haven’t really seen in the first two movies." I assume he's talking about the newborn fight? Hmm, I wish they would release either a sneak peak, or more pics! lol
They better be speaking about the fightscene...I expect the movie to be the hot zizzling romance the book is..
and what up with the release date???? I'm not exactly sure when it is in holland but we are almost always early so I hope for Eclipse as well...

I love that you all got all those christmas presents... sadly I asked for two things and got none... :cry:
the first thing I asked for was this....but I guess Kstew had been a bit more of a good girls this year :lol:
the second thing was an Eclipse trailer........ well I guess I have been a very bad girl this year :oops:

I'm having a sleepover tonight
and somebody needs a hug ..(god!! this picture is heartbreaking..)

So I'm off.... LOL
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house