Adult Thread--ABS-SO-LUTELY all things TAYLOR

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
missp
Teaching Nessie all she needs to know
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Re: Adult Thread--ABS-SO-LUTELY all things TAYLOR

Post by missp »

Yes, I know...A Double post! But, this thread is soooo very slow that it wasn't on the list of active topics.
Come on Ladies...our Taylor needs a little love! It's perfectly fine if he's only 17 and you're a little older. ;)
No pervvy stuff...just adoration.
ADORE THIS!! 8-)
missp
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Post by missp »

Must do a double post! So proud of Taylor for winning the People's Choice Favorite Male Breakout Movie Star tonight!! He was so gracious when giving his acceptance speech!

GO TEAM TAYLOR!!
bac
Mesmerized by her own Dr. Cullen

Post by bac »

I had a dream about Taylor last night. And NO, it was not that kind of dream. I was on a Survivor like show and he was one of the other contestants. At one point we even went to this beautiful area with a river and big rocks we were all climbing on and all of a sudden Miley Cyrus was being played over the sound system. Didn't know there was a sound system out in this beautiful nature. Needless to say I woke up a little befuddled.
by Laniyeah on photobucket
missp

Post by missp »

bac~~I would have awakened a bit befuddled as well! Ever since I heard Miley say in an interview that the Twilight saga was a cult and she didn't believe in it...I am not a big fan. To make a judgement without even reading the books or watching the movies really shows her ignorance. However, Taylor would be a nice addition to any dream! :D

DREAMY!
missp

Post by missp »

Okay, Girlies!!! I know you're out there! Taylor is 18 and fully legal now, so you can safely come out of the wood-work! :lol: I frequent Rob's Half-way House quite often, and although I love Rpatz, I am soooo TEAM TAYLOR! In celebration of the upcoming release of Eclipse, I am re-launching this thread in hopes that we will send Taylor some love! I am so impressed with this kid. He has the total package...good looks, good manners, humility, acting chops that just get better and better...

So...let's make a go of this thread shall we? I'll get us started again with
this little piece of GQ Heaven!
SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by SwanCullen »

I am such a Team Edward girl. BUT! I do have to say, Taylor is mighty delicous! And also, he really is a talented young man. I for one cannot wait to see what movies he does in the future!
:grin: Proud HalfwayHouse Sister :grin:
Seasons Of Love-A Rosalie/ Emmett story
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Post by Edwards Ragazza »

Even though everyone knows I am a Team Edward girl I still think this boy gave everything he got into keeping his role.put his heart into it with this type of dedication.
Banner by TammyAZ
missp

Post by missp »

Swan Cullen and Edwards Ragazza~~ Welcome to our little Taylor thread! I agree he is quite delicious. I also can't wait to see how his acting ability grows in the years to come. Ya'll come back and visit any time! :)
SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by SwanCullen »

ER, I am so with you on that. I think Taylor did amazing as Jacob. From the clips I have seen of Eclipse, he will bring to the role what I so dislike about Jacob. Watching all that he has done so far, he really has progressed as Jacob.

MISSP-I will definitly come back! I like Taylor as an actor.
:grin: Proud HalfwayHouse Sister :grin:
Seasons Of Love-A Rosalie/ Emmett story
missp

Post by missp »

Hi, Ya'll!! Only 6 and 1/2 days to go until the ECLIPSE premier! Here's a little something in celebration!

THE DYNAMIC TRIO!

FOR THE TEAM JACOBS!!

LOVE HIM IN LEATHER!!