Disney Movies

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
twi-nerd
Fishing with Charlie

Re: Disney Movies

Post by twi-nerd »

dandyvampgirl_13 wrote:Well, I'm not sure anyone can beat Prince Phillip (by far the best voice, nomnom) but he is rather yummy. XD
And has a French accent!
Very True(:

Prince Naveen Was The Cutest Thing I Saw, "Well, That Would Be Very Nice" And He's Puckering Up, I Was Like "AWWWW!!" People Shushed Me(:
My favorite band Pierce the Veil. I LOVE VIC FUENTES!! Thank you so much Chloe for the banner.
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

Two old ladies and I were having a party in the back of the theater, laughing at everything rather loudly, booing Miley Cyrus during that stupid Last Song preview, sniffing during the Toy Story 3 one (Andy makes me feel so old) and humming along to all the music. Twere awesome.
And I have the soundtrack now. :D
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

lol when the miley cyrus movie came on my cousin looked at me and said "well, not going to see that movie"
omgosh toy story 3 looks so sad!!! :( it makes me feel bad for leaving my toys in the garage...
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
Zeugirdor
Settled in Forks

Post by Zeugirdor »

Personally, I could never stand most Disney films. Or, to be more specific, Disney musicals (some of my most favorite movies ever have been Disney or Disney/Pixar). There's just something about musicals that causes me to hold great disdain for them.

Wish I could write more, but it's 3 AM and I'm in pain, so blargh >>
If God knows the future, the future must already be determined. If the future is already determined, we have no control over our future actions. If we have no control over our future actions, we can't be judged based on them. ~ Zeugirdor
SweetImpakt
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by SweetImpakt »

I really liked all the old Disney movies like cinderella and snow white and pinocchio and all those movies were really awesome,
but I don't like the new kind of Disney movies like Hannah Montana, the movies with the Jonas Brothers and all those movies.

“Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.”
clpviolet
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by clpviolet »

I was a huge Disney fan when I was little ;) . 101 Dalmations, Aristocats, Lady and the Tramp, Snow White, Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty etc. I had them all back then :oops: . Then there was the Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast and the Lion King. I guess I like the new Disney/Pixar movies too, like Finding Nemo, Wall-E(sooo cute!), Toy Story, Bolt.....thats all I can think of :roll: :oops: .
"You put your arms around me and I'm home" Christina Perri - Arms
funkidiva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by funkidiva »

I saw Wall-E the other week and loved it! He is so cute and the humour in it is brilliant. Will have to buy it.

I like the old classic Disney films as they are what I grew up with but I do enjoy the more modern Disney/Pixar ones too. Times have changed as have the style of films they do. They have to keep up with trends in order to sell films.
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb" "...What shoes had Alice put me in? Stilettos? She'd lost her mind..."
Edwardx01xCullen
Settled in Forks

Post by Edwardx01xCullen »

One of my favourite Disney movies has got to be The Aristocats. Me and my best mate have watched it oads of times and we wet ourselves EVERYTIME!!!! Especially when Edgar steals the cats and the dog starts biting his leg and also when he is on his bike and his hat keeps popping off when his bike puffs smoke out of the pipe!!! haha lmao!!!!!! it is soooooo funny. hehe
Edwardx01xCullen
vampyre_princess
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by vampyre_princess »

I love all the original Disney stuff, some of the new stuff is good.

But if I need cheering up all I have to do is watch an older Disney movie or listen to a song form one of them!!
♥ away with the fairies ♥
^ follow me :) please?
○Team Stefan○♠Team Switzerland♠
♀listv2~Pixie Rose
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

I found these on youtube today:
Top 20 Disney Animated Movies
Top 25 Disney Female Characters
Top 25 Disney Male Characters
Top 30 Disney Villians
Top 30 Disney Songs

I agree with the movies, female characters, and villians for the top spot completely, but the others are pretty close. And this was voted on by the public, I think back in '08, so the person who made them wasn't going off of his/her own opinion.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com