Twilight related random facts...Did you know?

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
bac
Mesmerized by her own Dr. Cullen

Twilight related random facts...Did you know?

Post by bac »

A place to put random facts that you have read, discovered about Twilight related things, ie cast in the movies, the books, places in the books or movies, music in the movies, etc.
by Laniyeah on photobucket
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Re: Twilight related random facts...Did you know?

Post by Chernaudi »

First random trivia item. It's kinda an obscure fact that connects Kristen Stewart to Pink Floyd through a movie she did about five years ago:

Kristen's connection to Pink Floyd? Kristen had a minor role in Fierce People, and the guy that composed most of the orignal music and produced the soundtrack was a British singer/songwriter named Nick Laird-Clowes. Well, Laird-Clowes is a close friend and ocassional collaborator with David Gilmour from Pink Floyd, and Nick wrote lyrics to a couple of songs from PF's 1994 album The Division Bell.

It's just some fun fact, playing off of Miss Stewart and her love of '70s rock(though I don't know if she's a Pink Floyd fan-I've never met the woman, nor have I read anywhere to my knowlege that she's a Floyd fan) that ties in with some of her work. I'd like to share this fact, but I didn't really know of a good place to put it-hence, this thread.

I hope that this is a good place for such info.

I also have a second trivia fact, and it's in the from of a question: What's with the large amount of ownership/involvment of the cast with Audi? Rob Pattinson owns an Audi S4, Ashley Greene owns an Audi Q5, Nikki Reed owns an Audi Q7(and it's a diesel!), and Taylor Lautner admitted that he wishes he could own an Audi R8 and rented one a while back. This for an automaker that doesn't really have anything to do with the Twilight Saga films. Maybe since Audi won't be running a full American Le Mans Series season(again), maybe they can do some marketing for the Breaking Dawn movie(s)-after all, the Twilight stars' ownership of Audis is free advertizement for Audi of America.

Any one with random or obscure facts about the start of the Twilight movies or others involved with the films, or something from the books, soundtrack, or DVD commentary or interviews?
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Re: Twilight related random facts...Did you know?

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

Here's a few that I found interesting:

In the movie:
At the cafeteria salad bar, Bella drops an apple which Edward picks back up and then cradles in his hands, copying the cover image of the Twilight novel. On the one of the DVD's special features Catherine Hardwicke said that took them 13 takes to get it right.

In almost every scene involving a television, the ending ballet studio scene is being played.

When Bella and Edward are lying in the meadow, the sun coming through the trees makes a heart between them.

When Carlisle bit Edward, he whispered something into his ear. The first time it was "I'm sorry" then "My son". On about the fifth take he said, "You're sexy".
( :lol: )

Those are something to look for in the movie when you watch it again!
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.