Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Emmett_Pwnz_All
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Re: Renaming the Characters

Post by Emmett_Pwnz_All »

I dun like Emmett as NATE D:
I think Emmett`s good for him, its loveable :)
Jasper could be...Kevin? :P
mimiishinlove<3
Image `; [mimimccarty<3 lubs kellmett and the medic droid<3] Karl=TwiGuy#1Mimi2=TwiTwin! :D
OMEEEE ILY GREGORYGORGEOUS<3
Cullen_Lover
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Daydreaming about Twilight out of my kitchen window.

Post by Cullen_Lover »

Hee hee after seeing Up the name Kevin reminds me of a rainbow coloured 6 foot tall bird! Or my bestfriend, who is a girl but everyone started calling Kevin. :D
Last edited by Cullen_Lover on Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
xx-topaz
Wandering Through Town

Post by xx-topaz »

Edward/Daniel
Bella/Julia
Emmett/Nate
Rosalie/Adrianna
Alice/ [she'd stay the same, I can't think of a more fitting name]
Jasper/Jonathan
Carlise/Christian
Esme/Jacqueline
About time somebdy scored around here - Emmett Cullen<3
xXButterflyXSkullsXx
Settled in Forks

Post by xXButterflyXSkullsXx »

I always thought Bella should be a Maci for some reason...
It sounds more 'Born Tripping over my Feet' sounding.
My Baby's father is a vampire...The other is a werewolf.

Team Switzerland -- Team Alice -- Team Esme -- Team Renesmee
xx-topaz
Wandering Through Town

Post by xx-topaz »

I'd love Emmett as Nate. To me Nate is a strong name, totally fitting for Emmett.
About time somebdy scored around here - Emmett Cullen<3
melmargaret
Wandering Through Town

Post by melmargaret »

I've wondered whether or not the Cullens change last names when they move. They've been around for a hundred of years and it would be suspicious if they had the same first and last names each time. Maybe they switch from Cullen to Platt to Whitlock to McCarty to Masen to Brandon to Hale or, more recently, Swan sometimes.
melmargaret.
AyaDiefair
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by AyaDiefair »

Lightwish wrote:OK I am glad this thread exists because I just wanted to say:

I think Renesmee is the silliest name ever. I mean noone can pronounce it, it doesnt roll off the tongue...in fact people call her nessie because its easier to pronounce instead. Its like if you named me JackDavid (as first name).
I AGREE! That was the stupidest name Steph has come up with yet. >.> Maybe Roxanne, Lily, Saundra, Samantha...ANYTHING other then that name...

I could see Emmett as a Nate or Nathan. I wouldn't change Alice's name cause I love the name Alice. Hmm... Maybe Bella as Alexandria or something, with the nick name Alex or Ali. Rosalie is a nice name, but Nicole would work too...not a huge fan of the name, but it would suit her personality.

melmargaret wrote: I've wondered whether or not the Cullens change last names when they move. They've been around for a hundred of years and it would be suspicious if they had the same first and last names each time. Maybe they switch from Cullen to Platt to Whitlock to McCarty to Masen to Brandon to Hale or, more recently, Swan sometimes.
Interesting. I don't think so, or at least it wouldn't happen often. If they go to a place they once lived, the people they used to know probably are already dead...*shrug*
I was pale before Twilight made it look cool.
~Aya Diefair~
BabyEsme2203
Learning to Love Green

Post by BabyEsme2203 »

AyaDiefair wrote:
Interesting. I don't think so, or at least it wouldn't happen often. If they go to a place they once lived, the people they used to know probably are already dead...*shrug*
thats true. no one would remember, and if they did, then the cullens probably wouldnt risk going back.

i like the names as they are but if had to rename them:

Renesmee- i think maybe.... Lucy

Bella: i like her name fine really, but maybe...Ebony or Brianne? i just like it XD

Eddie: sth really old sounding.... like Tobias. or maybe Erik XD

Emmett: i invision him as being a Connor, or a Liam

Rose: i think Charlotte fits her, and also Alyssa

Alice: im thinking maybe.... Ellen or Ami, or Amber

Jasper: i actually dont like his name, so mybe Blaise or Markus

Carlisle: now i REALLY like his name, it fits him. but also maybe.... Rowan, Dawson or Ethan?

Esme: now i absolutely ADORE her name, but i have a few others: like Eden, Cerys, Evelyn, Aubrey and Sara.

yes i love odd names XD
Image Image
melmargaret
Wandering Through Town

Post by melmargaret »

AyaDiefair wrote:Interesting. I don't think so, or at least it wouldn't happen often. If they go to a place they once lived, the people they used to know probably are already dead...*shrug*

Stephenie did say in an interview or PC (I can't remember....) that they did somehow manage to pay taxes. I'm sure the government would get suspicious so they would change surnames once in a while.
melmargaret.
AyaDiefair
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by AyaDiefair »

melmargaret wrote:Stephenie did say in an interview or PC (I can't remember....) that they did somehow manage to pay taxes. I'm sure the government would get suspicious so they would change surnames once in a while.
O.o Really? Maybe because Carlisle is a doctor...That would really suck. But, on the other hand, they could just think the Cullen family line likes to pass their names along to their kids. lol

Oops, this is off topic. ^^;
I was pale before Twilight made it look cool.
~Aya Diefair~