Teen Thread 4 -- Ages 13-19 [Tweens are welcome]

willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Re: Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19 [Tweens are welcome]

Post by willowtree »

Vildy Flirty~ good presentation, but...
But also the mining industry is big in Arizona. is But the mining industry is also big in Arizona.
Peoples is People. It's Hanny/Sammy slang. :D
Ugh, boys. =/
Eek, no cold. *shudders*
Uhm, I'm chatting with you, so, i don't think i have anything else to say. :lol:

Chelsea~ Yeah, he told me.
A while ago, we chatted for about an hour... or more... :lol:

Pixie~ All righty, will do. :D

Sammy Chrome~ No problemo, missy. :D

Cassidy~ Hello! :D

I THINK that's all... :?

~ Hanny Nod ~

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
i am bella
Often Mistaken for a Bear
Location: wherever it's raining .::. #9 .::. woiloping with sarah

Post by i am bella »

@flirty
you will so have to move here ;)
id seriously like start crying from being so happy if he started talking to me again :cry:
well ive already got sarah coming up here to say that i am amazing over the loudspeakers, so sure! come right on over and teach him a lesson! :lol:
danggg, thats colddd, its been like low positive twenties for us =/
id hate that walk, poor you = (
in the first sentence of that, i think its a little easier to say 'established on February 14, 1912,' (make sure you put the comma before AND after the year, if im remembering correctly)
dont forget to put an apostrophe in Arizona's
agreed with the mining thing
'The state makes UP about half of the USA's copper industry.' (you dont need 'the' before usa necessarily, but you might even wanna write out united states of america in some spots, depending on how hard your teacher grades on conventions)
'There are a total of 90 cities in Arizona. The biggest are Tucson,....and Phoenix, which is the capital.'
wait, are you presenting this? or typing this up as like an essay?
youd wanna put a comma after "Ditat Deus"(,)
try to avoid contractions in essays (like it's and don't and can't)
'6, 5- 30 km wide' <- i am very confused by this
the colorado river isnt cutting through the grand canyon much anymore, and we are pretty sure that the river or a glacier cut the grand canyon itself, you seem to be a little too 'we dont know' =/
'and more than one and a half million people live there' makes a little more sense in that last paragraph, although im a little concerned about it as youve already stated that first sentence
where you talk about the percent of sun, im not quite sure i get it or how to word it....
i hope i dont sound too pushy with my edits, i tend to be really picky when editing as im a writer myself and hate to screw things up
@nod
no problemo what? :?
@the whole tim subject
you know what, im seriously considering just giving up on him, if he wants to talk to me 5 days a year, whatever, im just really tired of this =/

~*chrome*~
ImageImage
~sam~piercing/tattoo expert~sarah=twinny~im on the listv2!~
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

Well as promised I am back.
What is this whole tim thing?
You having boy troubles sam?
-pats head- I hope for the best for you.
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
vampyre_princess
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by vampyre_princess »

@ raven
Yeah, well I don't eat that much meat now, I defnitely don't eat hamburgers so that wouldn't effect me, and I'm going to become a vegitarian in September/October when I go off to uni, hat way I am cooking for myself.

@ chrome
Yeah exams suck definietly when they are o crucial to my happiness and sanity!!
They just worry about me... they are happy if I'm happy but they worry he will hurt me again (he has done before) but he loves me and will not hurt me again as it hurt him to know he could have lost me!
♥ away with the fairies ♥
^ follow me :) please?
○Team Stefan○♠Team Switzerland♠
♀listv2~Pixie Rose
dreamer
Touched By Cold Hands
Location: Laxing with Gabriel.. cause Kait is long gone ;) we're both star struck by hanny

Post by dreamer »

Thaaaaaaaaank you Hanny and Sammyy! Vildy loves youuu ♥
My presentation is now fixed, and represented, and all Sammy/Hanny slang is removed :lol:
I think it went okay.. The class didn't say anything negative to me, as they did to the others.. (the class always have to give feed back when we're done.. )
I'm coming Sammy! I'm running away from the cold weather!!! It was -14 at it's coldest today :?
And tommorrow some friends said that it was gonna be -22!! :? :? That is sick! in my opinion!
And we still have to go to school.. they should close it when it's THAT cold!
And of course I'll have a talk with this Timmy.. *twisted*

Michelle~~I'm sorry that people don't like your engagement :( But your happy right? And your absolutely sure he's not gonna hurt you.. that's the worst thing.. beeing soo scared to get hurt, but even more to be alone..
Or maybe that's just me..
I hope you'll get happy♥ and I'm sure they'll understand if they see that you are ;)
ImageImage
J&Bsig+avatarbyemaleth@vesperarium[/b]~on the list~team taycob~
EDC Crane Operator~SBS Combat Trainee~ APPC: bouncer~ Paiy and Puce, the ninja girls of the lex~
ravenGirl2468
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Going crazy trying to find my real version of Emmett or Dean Winchester

Post by ravenGirl2468 »

Hey peoples! NO SCHOOL TODAY! It is a complete snowday because it snowed like 7 inches last night and the winds are suppose to be 35 miles an hour right now! yah I don't think ill be going outside anytime soon :lol:

Pixie- Oh your smart to become a vegitarian then when you can cook for yourself! Then you don't have to worry about someone cooking meat!

Vilde- Yah most the time teachers just tell us to shut up too but this teacher is like really mean and wont let things drop! at all!
and now if I get in trouble for talking again tomorrow I have a detention! :shock: Oh and Vilde I say you should "accidently" have to talk to Timmy like accidently run into him or something! then youll know if he wants to talk to you! Sorry i don't have very good advice

Sam- Oh good im glad there is no post length rule other wise I would break it so much I would probably get kicked out of here :lol:

bye ~Raven
~Team Emmett
Team Carlisle
~On the list~ Karl is my Twi-guy!
dreamer
Touched By Cold Hands
Location: Laxing with Gabriel.. cause Kait is long gone ;) we're both star struck by hanny

Post by dreamer »

Haha Raven.. your tooo cute!
It's a little hard to accidentally run into Timmy, since he lives in USA, and I live in Norway :lol:
And I'm pretty sure he don't like me.. cuuuz he has noo idea who I am :lol: Sammy on the other side, I think he's likes! ;)
ImageImage
EDC Crane Operator~SBS Combat Trainee~ APPC: bouncer~ Paiy and Puce, the ninja girls of the lex~
nightrunner
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by nightrunner »

~ kim/sam it normally snows in my area in about late jan/early feb if we are very very lucky and only for a week max but its been snowing since about the 17th dec so its really unusual so no one was prepared for it :| its worse in other parts of the country though, the worst is about 2hours away from me further towards scotland
ImageImage
Alexa | Im on The List : Lexus | banner from narnia
Mafia Valentina Ricci
Team Esme | Bri and The Brits
dreamer
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by dreamer »

Hi! :D
My friend is finally on the lex!! And I'm happy,
cuz I've been trying to get here to join since September :lol:
What's up with everyone? I'm bored, so I've been here A LOT today xD
Here she is ;)
ImageImage
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

*tries to sneak in quietly....*

*sirens go off*

:oops: :oops:

(lol) :lol: (lol)

Hehehe, hey guys! Sorry I haven't been on much...homework....research paper....y'know.... (oops) xD

Hanny: WHOA! That little thing is like a fish! And I love the one who is like O.O ..... O.o ..... x| ..... (Insert laughing smiley here)

Sammy: Yes! I would love to be lol, it's like my catch phrase anywho! :mrgreen: Aw, I'm sorry! Maybe you should just give up on him, no use liking someone who just hurts you right? *hugs Sammy*

It's snowing here in Ohio too...I slipped and fell on my way home from school... *cry* xD

Hey Raven...long time no see..... :( :lol: xD

Sorry I wasn't here to help with your presentation Vildy! :D I'll help next time! :mrgreen:

Me thinks that's it....but then again I did miss 10 pages.... :? :lol: xD

EDIT: Coolness Vildy! Soffeen eh? I'll keep a lookout for her on the threads! xD

EDIT #2: UGH Darn smiley limit!

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥