Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
robert1
Settled in Forks

Re: Midnight Sun virgin thread

Post by robert1 »

n0vaice wrote:
skylarblue wrote: Ok, so we are still torturing the leaker. Any definite plans on what we can do to torture them even more?
I saw where some guy bit another guys finger off over the health care reform. So do you think if we do that, would it work? Any takers? LOL! :lol:

Personally, I think we should all invest in a taser gun and just have a go at him. All of us get to use a different jolt level but not enough to kill him and then keep doing it over and over.

Yes, i agree we will invest taser gun. I have my taser gun in my own as my self defense. How about you guys???
n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: On a beach, half dipped in a beautiful blue sea, under the summer rain. Waiting for YOU to kiss me.

Post by n0vaice »

Nice a new member.
Means more torturers. :twisted:

Whose turn is it?
*rolls dice*

I'm karl BTW
ÖBLF = GennyÖ∩WA∩ΦMed StudentΦÜHanny's grand frere܃ Karl Valentino Brassi ~ Mafiaƒ
ΘSami, Rose, Fatima, Raven and Mimi are my Twi-GirlsΘΩTetrarch of LexicalliaΩ
virre
Completely Dazzled!

Post by virre »

iiiiiiik..... i need an instant intervention or something! i was browsing through the "Favorite Quotes from the Saga" thread and i stumbled upon quotes from the midnight sun draft!! and now i really really really want to go read it !! :? :shock: :| SOS! HELP! iiip
n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: On a beach, half dipped in a beautiful blue sea, under the summer rain. Waiting for YOU to kiss me.

Post by n0vaice »

Virre, don't do it.

*embraces Virre from the back*

Have faith in Stephanie. The book will come in its own time,
there's no need to rush. Trust me, It'll be worth the wait. A wine will
taste better if its aged longer.
ÖBLF = GennyÖ∩WA∩ΦMed StudentΦÜHanny's grand frere܃ Karl Valentino Brassi ~ Mafiaƒ
virre
Completely Dazzled!

Post by virre »

thats true... i think the worst is over.. i stept outside a little, and then reread the other outtakes from twilight and new moon.. and i feel fine... or fineish at least :P your right, its totaly going to be worth the wait :) it was really good quote though! :D
n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by n0vaice »

I'm glad to hear that, if the outtakes
doesn't work anymore try reading fanfics.
I suggest Wide Awake, its R-18 but the story is great.

Thanks Virre. :D
Kate
Officially Bitten!
Location: Wandering in the town, holding my arm tightly around the hold in my chest…

Post by Kate »

Hello!
I'm a Midnight Sun virgin to… until the book is coming out or Stephenie confirm us that she will not finish it. Reading it would seem, to me, like supporting the act of the leech.

I will not participate to the torture… If you don’t mind. I don’t like the sight of blood… ;)

If Edward is able to resist to Bella’s blood, we are able to resist to his thought! :)

"When Kate met Garrett, she found something she'd never found [...]. She is currently attempting monogamy for the first time in her long life." S. M. The guide p. 157
virre
Completely Dazzled!

Post by virre »

Kate wrote:If Edward is able to resist to Bella’s blood, we are able to resist to his thought! :)

hear hear! well said!
Kate
Officially Bitten!
Location: Wandering in the town, holding my arm tightly around the hold in my chest…

Post by Kate »

virre wrote:
Kate wrote:If Edward is able to resist to Bella’s blood, we are able to resist to his thought! :)

hear hear! well said!
:lol: Happy you agree with me! :)

"When Kate met Garrett, she found something she'd never found [...]. She is currently attempting monogamy for the first time in her long life." S. M. The guide p. 157
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

^Lol! I totally agree. We must be as strong as Edward. :D

I haven't posted here for a looooooooooooong time. But I can still say that I'm still a Midnight Sun virgin. :D
I haven't broken down yet... sigh... But it is sooooo tempting... :(
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey