Teen Thread 5 -- Ages 13-19 [Tweens are welcome]

roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Re: Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19 [Tweens are welcome]

Post by roo-roo91 »

sometimes i feel older then i am.
:cry:
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
vampyre_princess
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by vampyre_princess »

@ Vilde Flirty: I’ve studied over and over :!: :!: I know it’s not healthy to not eat, I just don’t find time :( I just don’t know why I threw it up, must’ve eaten something that didn’t agree with me! :|

@ Sammy Chrome: Thanks, I will try not to panic and try to start eating again. :) :)

@ Hanny Nod: I will try to :)

And I have just under two years and six months till I have to worry about being too old to be classed as a teen!!
♥ away with the fairies ♥
^ follow me :) please?
○Team Stefan○♠Team Switzerland♠
♀listv2~Pixie Rose
dreamer
Touched By Cold Hands
Location: Laxing with Gabriel.. cause Kait is long gone ;) we're both star struck by hanny

Post by dreamer »

Noddy~ You asked!
willowtree wrote: Vildy Flirty~ how do you enter on iPod touches? It's really confuzzling me. :evil:
Hehe, yeah, go msn! xD

~ Hanny Nod ~
You need to sleep too Hannyy. *wags finger*
It's the middle of the night for me, so I can't join! It's so boring to post wgen I'm the only one oooon :cry:
Haha xD It was on my wall! What else could I doo? :lol:
I need more smilies!

Chrome~ Yeah, I know! It's like two new pages every time I post! :?
Like I said to Hannyy.. It was on my wall! What else could I doo? :lol:
It's just something odd about it.. You're Sam, or Sammy.. Samantha is someone else
You gotta go talk to him! I've given up on my guy.. I'll planned the perfect summer sith a friend, so I'll find some new ones then ;)
I want my new guitaaaar! It takes forever!
I do some normal ones all the time! I always get screwed over by the limit :cry:
ImageImage
J&Bsig+avatarbyemaleth@vesperarium[/b]~on the list~team taycob~
EDC Crane Operator~SBS Combat Trainee~ APPC: bouncer~ Paiy and Puce, the ninja girls of the lex~
dreamer
Touched By Cold Hands
Location: Laxing with Gabriel.. cause Kait is long gone ;) we're both star struck by hanny

Post by dreamer »

Awww!!
I am sooo sick of editing, cuz no ones posting after me! :evil:
So my punishment to you for not posting is to double post :twisted:

Oh, and I was just gonna say that I found a exchange student program, that allows you to pick a state yourself.
So if I'm going to USA I can choose which state I wanna go too.
And my question to you iiiis:
Which state would you live in, if you could choose??
(not sure if I'm oing to USA though.. )

Is it bothering you Sammyyyy??
Mohahahahaha :twisted: I'm evillll!!
ImageImage
J&Bsig+avatarbyemaleth@vesperarium[/b]~on the list~team taycob~
EDC Crane Operator~SBS Combat Trainee~ APPC: bouncer~ Paiy and Puce, the ninja girls of the lex~
i am bella
Often Mistaken for a Bear
Location: wherever it's raining .::. #9 .::. woiloping with sarah

Post by i am bella »

ughhhh, why do i have to get sick right before we go skiing????
@scooby
me tooo
@pixie
maybe try snacking on granola bars when youre busy, theyre fast and you can find ones that have a lot of vitamins and nutrients you need
@flirty
on your wall, suuuuureeeee ;)
i kinda agree on the samantha thing, samantha is who i am when i do my math homework and dont want to be too informal on my papers :lol:
i do like the name though, and i like how it has all different variations
i dont think ill be talking to him until the latin dance, and im not even sure ill get a chance to talk to him then, cuz all the city kids just grind and we westerners like to keep it pg :lol:
IT IS SO BOTHERING ME THAT YOU JUST DOUBLE POSTED.
but i forgive you :lol:
i think id choose to stay in new england, which is saying something cuz usually everyone wants to ditch and get as far away from their hometown as possible :lol:
i like the homeyness of new england, with the beautiful seasons that arent too extreme and all the mountains for skiing and with boston right there and new york a train ride away, it just has a bit of everything that i like so much :D

~*chrome*~
ImageImage
~sam~piercing/tattoo expert~sarah=twinny~im on the listv2!~
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

Oh, right. well then.

@Sam.... Sorry You're sick. Never been Skiing but I can imagine that it's hard to do whilst attempting to overcome an illness.

I highly dislike being called anything other than Sami. My boyfriend calls me "Sam" which doesn't annoy me as much as it used to but I still flinch a little internally. Call me Samantha and I may just punch you, sorry knee-jerk reaction. Sami is my name as far as anything of import is concerned.

@Flirty.......I would totally pick Nevada or Hawaii or Arizona or someplace warm like that if I could. I currently live in freaking Washington of all places. But I grew up in Texas which was pretty okay.
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
i am bella

Post by i am bella »

yeah, ive been sick skiing before and it sucks =/
last year i could only ski a half day the second day we skied in attitash, i just couldnt handle it
my nose is gonna like fall off :cry:
that makes sense on the whole sami thing, i was that way with sam for a while when i went through my epic frump stage in middle school, i told all the teachers not to call me samantha :lol:

~*chrome*~

UGHHHHHH
HOW MANY TIMES DOES THE WORLD NEED TO MENTION BOSTON?! REALLY NOW, THAT MUCH, WOOOOOW, DO WE JUST ALL WANNA DRIVE ME INSANE! AND HOW MANY TIMES DO YOU NEED TO TELL ME THAT TIM USED SOME STUPID APP ON FACEBOOK?! HUH??? I THINK I GET IT! UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
ImageImage
roo-roo91

Post by roo-roo91 »

like for instance when i say i remember sailor moon, or anything from early 90's people stare.
so i feel old as crap.
i didn't even get to watch sailor moon until i was like 8 and the show was over by then.
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
i am bella

Post by i am bella »

i remember sailor moon, but yeah, i watched it later too, we actually rented one from blockbuster once and we got like 10 minutes in and my mom wouldnt let us watch anymore, i think she thought it was too violent or something cuz my sister was like 5 :lol:

~*chrome*~
ImageImage
roo-roo91

Post by roo-roo91 »

XD.
nice.
but anyways, my bro's going to see if this one girl he's friends with that loves anime has any sailor moon DVDs or VHSes..
then i can watch it again.