1. The music group that Bella falls asleep listening to has been revealed by Stephenie to be Linkin Park. What do you think of Linkin Park, and about Phil's taste in music since he gave Bella the CD?
Well, I like some Linkin Park songs. I don't hear a lot of blaring and screaming as Bella puts it.
2. In Bella's nightmare, did you think Bella was in danger, if so from whom?
Well, I thought Bella was in danger from Edward and Jacob. This part kind of revealed to me, after lots of thinking, that Edward is a danger to Bella. I thought that she was in danger because of the bared fangs and the wolf in the place of Jacob. You don't know at this point that Jacob is a werewolf, so if your thinking from the Bella at twilight POV, then Bella isn't really in danger from Jacob, but the wolf.
3. Were you at all nervous when Bella decided to take a walk in the woods alone?
Well, after having that nightmare, I was a little nervous, but not very much.
4. Did you think Edward was watching Bella as she fell asleep reading Jane Austen?
No, I don't think so.
5. Did your impressions of Renee and Charlie change at all this chapter?
For Charlie, no. He still seemed like the guy who doesn't really know Bella, and he didn't really care. For Renee though, she seemed like she really did care about Bella. Even though it was kind of in a nagging way, it was obvious to me now that Renee cares.
KayKay Peace Live Laugh Love TWILIGHT!
Team Alice - Seeing the future since 1901 - Shopper Team Rosalie - Every Rose has its thorns
Team Renesmee - Not the Loch Ness