Randomness...The 13th

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Re: Randomness...The 13th

Post by Wingtear »

HAPPY NEW YEAR RANDOMNESS!!!

I hope 2010 brings you all happiness, prosperity and love!

My twi-wishes for the coming year:
-that they don't mess up Eclipse
-get to see some people I've meet on the lex
-of course a new book from SM *duh*
Banner and avatar by the amazing MRK
wildroses
Fishing with Charlie

Post by wildroses »

happy new year!

yes, it's actually me, with another return from a very long absence.

i'm so sad to see that randomness is slowing down so much!
where is everybody!?

this is actually a really bad time for me to be posting since i'm supposed to be writing a term paper that is due tomorrow. i just had the urge to get on here and couldn't resist posting!

it's nice to see everyone's old posts, and i hope everyone is doing good!

<3
randomness bum<3
'twahy-lahyt'
Lusting for Blood

Post by 'twahy-lahyt' »

RANDOMNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How I have missed thee.
My life has been filled with so much stress and laziness that i have forgotten to post on your beautiful thread.
Please , please forgive me dear sweet Randomness!

LAURENNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *TACKLE HUGS* I really should talk to you on fb more. it's a shame i don't.

Anyway, the semester at school is almost over. Thank, God!
I finished Physics Thursday, which means I am done with High school Science. FOR-freakin-EVER!!!
I have a music test and a Precal mid-term, them I'm almost free.
British lit has been canceled fro the rest of the semester, which means I got out of my last paper!

Hmm, I'm reading! Since I'm a little less stressed, and the semester is almost over, i've actually had time to do such things as read. I'm reading Ravyn's book from the Dark-Hunter series. This is Shannon's fave, i think! I should text her or fb her soon.

I'm freeeeeezzzzzzinggg cold right now. I REALLY can't say HOW COLD i am right now. I need socks. and like 30 blankets.

Sam says hi.

Okie Dokie, I want to read again.
Love you Randomness and everyone in it! (even if i don't post as much anymore)
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

Okay so right now I am really cold, it's freezing here. I don't think we've gotten warmer than 20 degrees the last week. buurrrr!!

I am so excited, tomorrow I'm going to see my sister & niece & nepew who I haven't seen in about 14 months since they moved across the country. It'll be great to see them! And the kids are going to have gotten big since then to.

I can't believe that we are already a week into the new year! The last few months have just gone by & it doesn't feel like Christmas should have come & gone or new years come & gone. And I had my birthday in there too & have now hit the quarter century mark, madness! I got a nm t-shirt & a pack of nm cards & the Bella and Edward Barbie dolls (those made me laught. I can't believe my mom acually bought them for me!

Well gonna go. Should try to get to bed and maybe I'll be able to get warm in my bed in pjs and under the covers
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
Tengo Nubs.
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: Fighting off all the chubies who want to steal her fictional men. ::cough::SAM&SHEL::cough::

Post by Tengo Nubs. »

hey randies!

today was my first day back to school. so of course i'm here instead of reading 230 pages of biblical text for class tomorrow. can we say lame? yes, i think we can.
LAAAMMMMEEEEEEEE.

anyway.

my break was good, thanks for asking! i didn't do a whole lot. worked, read some, hung out with some pretty cool people....the usual. :lol: i wish it were longer of course. but i guess 3 weeks is more than a lot of people get, right?

i'm listening to lady gaga right now. i like her stuff, weirdly enough.....not what i typically listen to, but there ya go! i have my headphones in cuz i don't want to accidentally hear what's going on with the bachelor right now. i can't turn my tv off cuz then it won't record! obviously. not that i have time to watch it tonight anyway......ughhhh. maybe i'll just skim the gospels.

i have nothing else to say. my life is boring. love you all!

oh and pennybug, WOW that's a bright shade of green hahaha
Sam and Shel <3 --Twinnies Randomness Regular. Addicted to the Brothers <3
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

Hey Randies! Long time no talk, well not really true for those that I get texts from or have of FB!

I hope everyone had a Wonderful Holiday Season and a Safe start to 2010.

Not much happening here on this end. Just getting ready for J's 14th birthday on Monday coming. I'm still trying to find out what he wants to do for his birthday but he's not saying too much. So, I guess I will just play it by ear.

shel - I'm glad you finished Ravyn's book and it's okay if you don't like him as much as Wren or Vane. Just more of him for me. LOL! :lol: Just keep up the reading so you can get to Ash's book because I can't wait to see what you think of everything that happens and you know you can text me anytime or send me a message on FB.

wingtear - hope the pup is doing well. I bet he is growing like a weed and I'm loving all the pictures that you post on FB, he is just adorable. All I can say is cherish these early years because when they get to be J's age, you will wish for those days back. LOL!

Well I'm off, hope everyone has a good night and HAPPY 2010!

Toodles!

P.S. Just a little shout out to chloe (miss talking to you chica!), shel, mary, sam, kym, lil, etc. but I keep up with you all on FB so no biggie. HUGS!!!!!
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!
ashiekins16
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by ashiekins16 »

Wow, again, its been about two and a half weeks! I think I talk to most of you on FB, so I forget to come here too! I miss this thread..I wonder where everyone has gone?

So we've moved into our new apartment!! Love it! Except for the few things that went wrong..haha. And we still don't have furniture, we get it Friday!! I can't wait. I'm sick of sitting on the floor! lol

Not a whole going on here...life is pretty boring as always. I'm starting to read Steph Plum since the lovely Shel got them for me. :) I have many many books to read and I am so excited! :)Thanks to all the girls for telling me about the books!

Speaking of books, I should go read some!

Happy New Year all! Have a wonderful and safe 2010!
Randomness Regular since #7 E<3B
Team Bill...er, no Eric..no Bill.. :)
pennybug84

Post by pennybug84 »

Hi everyone!

Tengo Nubs: I didn't realize it would be that green! I just wanted to do something different & I always pick the same colors.

so my sister niece & nephew have come & gone. it was so fun to see them again & be able to play with them. they are so darn cute! it's hard to believe that she is only 22 & is already married w/2 kids. she's younger than me! oh well. I'm holding out for Edward :D

so I got my sis to watch Twilight while she was here. and all she said was it was better than she thought it was going to be & asked my why everyone was obseesed w/RPattz & think he's so hot. and all I could say well because he is!! :lol:

I need to go take my contacst out. they don't like it when I stare at a computer screen for very long. and its already been 3 hours. and what have I done? not much just checked email, facebook & lexing. time always seems to fly when I get on the computer.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
wildroses
Fishing with Charlie

Post by wildroses »

hello!

it is very early, early, early in the morning and i really shouldn't be on here but, oh well, c'est la vie!
i must start getting ready for school in a little bit because i have two exams to take today.
but at least it's only two and i can come right home after i finish them.

mary! you watch the bachelor?
haha, i love that show..wait..now that i think about it
i think we did used to talk about last season's episodes...maybe that was someone else?
who knows.

hope everyone is doing well have a good friday and weekend!
<3
randomness bum<3
pennybug84

Post by pennybug84 »

So I can't believe that it's the start of another week. Seriously the days go by fast & the week even faster.

My days are pretty boring, I am looking for a job & not in school. So I don't have much to do. And I'm getting kind of sick of it.

So I'm reading the Count of Monte Cristo (mostly because it's on of my friends favorite book & I wanted to see why out of all the books out there this would be #1. Plus I liked the movie too.) And I'm beginning to think that it's going to take me longer to read than I innitialy thought. I'm usually a pretty fast reader, but this one is slow going. I think it' becuase the author kind of jumps around to different & characters & introduces new ones & I sometimes have to sit there & remember who I'm reading about & what's going on. It's a different style than I am used to reading so that makes it kind of hard too.

I can't really think of anything fun or interesting to say. I just keep waiting for the day that something positive & been waiting for is going to happen.