1. What did you think of Bella's epiphany? Do you think she was justified in believing that Edward didn't love her and that the fact that he really did stunned her?
I knew he loved her, but I could see where she thought he didn't. It did bother me that it took her so long to believe him that he loved her at the end, but not long at all to believe thet he didn't love her when he left her in the forest. I do undertsand why though. How could she trust him to not leave her again...
2. How did you feel about the way the vote went? Did you understand Edward's reasoning? What about Rosalie's? Do you agree with Carlisle that it's the only logical choice?
It was interesting to see who choose what. I saw good points in each persons choice.
3. Were you as stunned as Bella was when Edward asked her to marry him? How do you feel about Bella's reasons for saying no to him?
No. I thought they were a little shallow, but I could see her point. She was only 18 at the time!
4. At this point in the series - ignoring what you know from Eclipse and Breaking Dawn - did you think Bella should marry Edward? Did you think she should become a vampire as soon as possible? Or did you think she should stay mortal for a while longer?
I did think she should marry him. "When you've found the person you want to spend the rest of your life with, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible." Even though I did want her to become a vampire, I thought she should wait too. At least try a bit of college
5. Did you want Edward to be the one to change Bella into a vampire? How would you feel if someone else were to change her?
Yes! Soooooo much more romantic. It wouldn't be such a big deal if someone else would do it, but to have him change her....so intimate! Although, I was a little worried he wouldn't be able to do it without killing her at that point in the story...