Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.
Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una
mimiishinlove<3 `; [mimimccarty<3 lubs kellmett and the medic droid<3] Karl=TwiGuy#1Mimi2=TwiTwin!
OMEEEE ILY GREGORYGORGEOUS<3
- Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye
- Posts: 491
- Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:45 pm
- Location: In zee park, with EMMIEKINZ!
"Disco Duck" by Ricky Dees & His Cast of Idiots. Lol, one of the weirdest songs I've ever listened to, but it's hilarious! My mom told me how they had a song by that name out when she was younger so I decided to look it up and stumbled on probably one of the weirdest songs written during the disco era! XD
- Officially Bitten!
- Posts: 1575
- Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:14 pm
- Location: Gushing over my favorite couple while obsessing over various other fandoms
"Ich bau ne Stadt für dich" (I'm building a city for you) by Cassandra Steen and ...hm forgot his name...
"Jede Straße, die hinaus führt auch wieder rein."
"Every road leading out is leading in again, too."
Alice's Party Planning Committee: V.I.P.-Guest
Team Alice- Because sometimes it is better to be small.
- Jump Starting Bella's Truck
- Posts: 147
- Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:30 am
- Location: somewhere in the south of germany...
Dental Care by Owl City.
I just makes me laugh and make me soooo happy. : )
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~TetrarchNeed something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
- Joining the Hunt for Enemies
- Posts: 6978
- Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:10 pm
- Location: preparing for next winter
^^This whole song has always made me crack up ever since the first time I heard it
And my sis liked it enough to buy the cd I think so I used to hear it all the time
"You put your arms around me and I'm home" Christina Perri - Arms
- Teaching Eric Social Graces
- Posts: 201
- Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:32 am
- Location: multi-tasking in my room
Not fair by Lily Allen has funny lyrics , and U&Ur hand by Pink is funny too ! [ Post made via Mobile Device ]
- Finding a Nice Guy for Angela
- Posts: 933
- Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:02 pm
- Location: Belgium
Yakety Sax the song.
funny as hell.
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
- Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob
- Posts: 18807
- Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:04 pm
- Location: Where I always have been. The other side.
My friend played me some old boy bands song on vinyl a few yrs ago. The song was called "Shaving cream" and the lyrics basically consisted of them singing about how nice and clean you are after you've shaved, as well as the importance of shaving cream in the process. LOL!
- Playing Thunderball
- Posts: 1662
- Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:50 pm
- Location: Emmett's heart <3
Return to Lights, Camera, Action...5,6,7,8
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests