Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
TheVampireGirl
Wandering Through Town

Re: Seth Clearwater

Post by TheVampireGirl »

Landiana wrote:
TheVampireGirl wrote:
TheWolfGirl wrote: i really like how seth is all buddy-buddy with the cullens. and he's protective of them too. not just, oh look a vampire, let's be friends! lol more like What? Sam wants to kill my vampire pals? *teeth bore* bring it on. lol and his views of people are so clear and unadolterated by prejudices.
I know, right? "My buddies? Why cant it be someone elses! Grrrrrnesssss! You going down Sam, going down! GRRRRRRRR!" But when I think of the bouncy ball of fur thing I think Of Bill from Tokyo Hotel. Weird I know. But thats what I think. 8-)
lol i loved that ^^^^
i agree Seth is awesome, made evn more so by the fact that he has no prejudice. i mean, why can't werewolves and vampire be friends. they are just mortal enemies. thats a small wall to climb.

If Seth can do why can't the rest!
Yeah! exactly! they should play following the leader and Seth should be the leader!
I am team switzerland. I refuse to take part in the territorial disputes between feuding mythical creatures. Oh yeah. Thats me. Team Switzerland.
Landiana
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: Near London, wondering if the crazy lobsters have formed their plan of attack

Post by Landiana »

hmm seth as pack leader.. that could be interesting. i can just see him being really happy and annoying the hell out of everyone else, but i doubt he would use the Alpha thing
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4851042/1/English_Vampires
Please read my fanfic!

Team Edward
harmony_624
Wandering Through Town

Post by harmony_624 »

OMC!!

Over the course of BD I fell out of love with Jake and into love with Seth! ;)

Seth the best character in BD (other than Alice). He has a beautiful, pure soul...he's amazing!! :D
One word says it all: Twilight

Team Edward - because who really needs a headboard?! ♥

Me without Twilight is like Bella without Edward, and we all know how that played out!

Image<-- Egg(s) are clickable (please click!!)
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

Seth has to be my favorite character besides alice. Both of them are soo happy all of the time. But I love Seth's ability to be friends with anyone. I can't not love him.
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
TheWolfGirl
Settled in Forks

Post by TheWolfGirl »

SethisMine wrote:hey wolf girl, cute avatar! But it has a typo isn't werewolf spelled with an were not a ware?

Yeah...I didn't make the icon. lol I don't know how to do that. Anyway...

So how many of you thought Seth should have been Jakey's second instead of Leah?
Jacob Black's Not-So-Secret Stalker! =)
holdingoutforjacob
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by holdingoutforjacob »

no. absolutely not. seth's wonderful, but he's not a leader. he has no leadership qualities. he's a great and fun and lovely boy, but still a BOY.

death cannot stop true love, it can only delay it for a while...
TheWolfGirl
Settled in Forks

Post by TheWolfGirl »

But second isn't really a leader. I think that he's intuitive enough that he would make a good "beta." Definately not an Alfa, no. But a second would be different.
Jacob Black's Not-So-Secret Stalker! =)
holdingoutforjacob
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by holdingoutforjacob »

well an alpha is sort of like a vice president, no? (sorry watching the debate right now - sorta) and a vice president SHOULD be able to take over running the country in a heartbeat. that's what an beta is supposed to be to an alpha. i just don't think seth is grown up enough. sure, the naivete is sweet and lovable, but it's not realistic.

death cannot stop true love, it can only delay it for a while...
ilovetwilight
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by ilovetwilight »

i LOVE seth!! he has to be one of my favorite characters :D he is soo cute and nice and funny and sweet! it makes me happy just thinkin' about him :D
Active Donor for: DBJ & Co. (Dontating Blood to Jasper!)
Jackhammer Trainee for: EDC Inc. "Let's break down some houses"
Co-Captain for EDCCS!
peacepicturelexi
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by peacepicturelexi »

oh my gosh i love seth. he is awesome. i hope like crazy he doesnt die while mrs. meyers, hopefully, writes midnight sun! cause then, hopefully, she'll write another one with seth imprinting.... on me :mrgreen: haha jk
you can have edward and jacob. i want seth:)