Yeahh that car's a perfect match for Nessie :D

My favorite will always be Alice's car, the Porsche 911 Turbo. *sigh*

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC
SweetImpakt
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Re: Cullen Cars

Post by SweetImpakt »

haha yes :D That might really be a good match for Nesse, but not if she has her mother's view on cars :D she probably won't really like it then.

My favorite will always be the Aston Martin Vanquish. I loooooooove Aston Martin a lot.

“Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.”
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by Chernaudi »

Don't really know if this applies here, but Top Gear did a "best car for 17 year old's challenge", where the presenters were judged on a obsticle course judged by teenage girls.

Seeing as how the Cullens(namely Bella and Renesmee) are teens forever, I wonder how they'd judge the likes of Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May(all middle aged married men, by the way) on that performance(run down various obsticles-a shed, 3 parked cars, shopping cars, a flower stand, among others with a handbrake turn judged by 3 teen girls).

If one wants to see what I'm talking about, watch Top Gear on BBC America on Monday Night if you get BBC America, or type in "Top Gear Challenge 17 year old" on You Tube(watch the 3rd part of the video).

I personally doubt that Jeremy, RIchard, or James would impress the likes of Bella, Alice, Rosalie or likely for sure, Renesmee-I can see them having a distaste for middle aged guys toying around in old economy cars trying to impress teenage girls for a TV show, let alone in real life.

Just a funny car-related thing that I wonder how you'd think that the Cullens would think of.
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Completly unrelated to my last post, but related to actual Cullen cars. Here's a car that shares a name with a Twilight saga character:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitsubishi_Nessie

Would Renesmee have anything to do with this vehicle?
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

bac
Mesmerized by her own Dr. Cullen

Post by bac »

Is it a hybrid? Haahaa.

It is kind of toy car looking to me, but I don't know much about engines and stuff and maybe this one has good power, etc.
by Laniyeah on photobucket
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

It was liquified petrolium gas powered, and it was only a concept car. It was hoped that it would inspire later Mitsubishi SUVs, but was found to be too difficult to produce.

In addtion, it was named after the Loch Ness Monster-look at it's licence plate: http://www.motivemagazine.com/gallery/g ... pts/Nessie by Giugiaro (2005)

But would Renesmee drive or own one if it were ever produced when she grows up?

Essay33
Wandering Through Town

Post by Essay33 »

I am officially pathetic. I've been watching the Olympics, and I'm a big fan of Evan Lysacek.

When I read what he's buying himself after he gets home from Vancouver, my first thought was, "That's Edward Cullen's car!" I know, it's not a Vanquish, but it replaced the Vanquish, and if Edward bought an Aston Martin after 2007, it would be a DBS.

Yes, I know, I'm pathetic.
"Where I am not understood, it shall be concluded that something very useful and profound is couched underneath." --Jonathan Swift, A Tale of a Tub
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

I don't remember if it's mentioned in Breaking Dawn and I have that book packed away, so I was wondering if someone could answer this for me: does Bella's 430 have a normal manual or a paddle operated gearbox?

TheLionsLamb
Settled in Forks

Post by TheLionsLamb »

I basically freak out when ever i see a silver volvo or a yellow porsche. My parents have no
idea what i'm freaking out about but I can't help it.
My dad told me the other day that his first car was a volvo. :D
I want my first car to be a shiny silver volvo!!
TheLionsLamb
Image Image Image
Total Twilight Fan
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Total Twilight Fan »

TheLionsLamb wrote:I basically freak out when ever i see a silver volvo or a yellow porsche. My parents have no
idea what i'm freaking out about but I can't help it.
My dad told me the other day that his first car was a volvo. :D
I want my first car to be a shiny silver volvo!!
I nearly make my parents have a heart attack, I go into full on squee mode and several people stare. I dont care :D
::Team Jasper & Paul::
Sometimes life brings miracles, it brought me Twilight.